HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 15

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

With plenty of time before school started on September first, Molly suggested a party to show off the ‘New Burrow!’

Many friends, mostly those from Gryffindor House arrived by apparition:

Luna Lovegood B: 13/02/1981

Seamus Finnigan B: 22/06/1980

Neville Longbottom B: 30/06/1980

Hannah Abbott B: 01/10/1980

Cormac McLaggen B: 26/05/1979

Alicia Spinnet B: 07/05/1978

Katie Bell B: 18/08/1978

Lee Jordan B: 21/05/1978

Oliver Wood B: 05/06/1976

Michael Corner B: 03/03/1980

Parvati & Padma Patil B: 11/07/1980

Anthony Goldstein B: 06/06/1980

Marietta Edgecomb B: 14/08/1978

Dean Thomas B: 08/08/1980

Ernie Macmillan B: 07/07/1980

Terry Boot B: 01/07/1980

Susan Bones B: 02/02/1980

Dennis Creevey B: 05/05/1983

Demelza Robins B: 07/06/1983

Romilda Vane B: 04/04/1982

Cho Chang B: 07/07/1979

Justin Finch Fletchly B: 05/08/1980

Charles and Nadia sent an owl to tell the Weasleys they were ‘stuck’ in Romania, but were hopeful to get back to the Burrow as soon as they could.

As the wizards and witches arrived, the quartet of Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione each welcomed them and explained what and how they did it, to a myriad of “Ooohs, Awwws, and Wows!”

Looking at the list tells you that the entire remaining members of Dumbledore’s Army arrived. No Slytherin students, past or present were invited. Purposefully, no adults/teachers were included.

****

Molly and Gabrielle, plus Angelina and Fleur, who had arrived early, had the place set up similar to when the William and Fleur wedding had occurred. Percy and Nadia were stuck making nice with her parents.

Food, both cold and hot, was against the north edge of the property. Hagrid, who had arrived alone, must have not eaten for a while, because he had stationed himself near the table with the chicken legs and bread.

Gabrielle went up to him and said, “Hello, Mr. Hagrid. I am Fleur’s little sister. I am starting Hogwarts in September, transferring from Beauxbaton. I cannot wait to learn all about the Care of Magical Creatures from you. Harry and Hermione have told me how good a teacher you were.”

He stopped eating long enough to soak in the words of this darling young lady.

“It is a pleasure, Gabrielle. You are just as delightful as your sister. What house are you hoping to be in?”

“I would love to be in Gryffindor, but it doesn’t really matter to me. I am looking forward to making a lot of new friends. Will you be my friend?”

The delightful young lady was working her way into his soft heart.

****

In their field surrounded by a slew of very tall trees, as enough of the guests had eaten, they started a five on five game of Quidditch, with only two chasers and a single beater. Harry and Ron were opposing coaches, as Ginny and Gabrielle were the friendliest Seekers in the history of the sport.

Without a ‘working Snitch’ they played until one team got one hundred points. It was more an opportunity to fly about on their new ‘sticks, as much as anything else.

It was the first time George played since the death of his twin brother Fred. He seemed in good spirits, as those not playing were watching.

Ginny was a natural-born Seeker, and it appeared that Gabby was right at home on a broom in a Quidditch pitch, although it wasn’t full sized, speaking vertically.

Every Weasley born, spent some time on it over the years, so the new generation was eager to be involved and learn how to be the best they could become.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.