HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 12

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Before they could get going there was a rap on the window, it was an owl with a message

Ron let it in and the brown owl landed on the table.

Hermione removed the message while Ginny got some food to give the weary looking small owl. It reminded her of Pigwidgeon.

“It’s for you Harry,” She said handing it to him.

He opened it and immediately started to cry.

Ginny, having fed the owl took it and started to read out loud:

Harry,

I haven’t sent an owl in years, so I hope it finds you in good health!

My husband, your Uncle Vernon Q Dursley died of a heart attack the morning of 5 May 1998!

I had been telling him all the while we were married that he needed to lose some weight but he told me to shut up about it, so I did.

Dudley has moved out, and I have no idea where he is.

When you were very young, around five years old, I tried unsuccessfully to get him to care for you, but he would have nothing to do with your sort.

I did the very best I could to keep him from throwing you out the front door, But I was also trying to be a good wife and parent/

Bullshit, Harry said rather loudly.

Ginny walked to him and touched his shoulder and went on:

I am aware of what happened st Hogwarts, from Mrs Figg, but I am unable to get any details about it.

I apologize for the things I did that may have hurt or offended you.

Take care of yourself!

Petunia Evans-Dursley


After he told Hermione to let the owl leave, he went back into the bedroom slamming the door shut behind him!

Hermione stopped Ron from running after him saying, “He needs some time to grieve Ron, You did after Fred died.”

“But I loved my brother, he hated that man, I met him maybe two times and I hated him, He deserved whatever happened to him!”

She slapped him as did his sister, and they went into Hermione’s bedroom, so Ron walked into the as yet unused bedroom and fell asleep.

When the girls woke up they were out to find a hand written message from Harry:

Everybody, I have left to find and checkout the house I grew up in. I will be back just as quickly as I can,

Yours, with love
Harry

They looked over to see a missing broom, so they decided to wake up Ron and find him.

They all got dressed, and with Hermione leading the way, they invisibly took a ride.

It was at that moment that Ron asked, “If he’s invisible, how are we going to find him?”

“Don’t worry Ronald, we’ll locate him, I promise,” Hermione said.

They got to Surrey easily enough, and then found Little Whinging, and then found, almost by accident, Privet Drive.

Ron recognized the house and went into the backyard and landed.

There was a loud argument happening inside.

Walking in they found Harry and Dudley having a good old fashioned bit of fisticuffs.

Their appearance surprised both boys, but it allowed Dudley to land s punch directly to Harry’s face.

They all pulled out their wands causing Dudley to shriek!

Hermione walked up to him while Ginnie went to her husband.

“Harry,” Ron said, “Just say the word I’ll turn him into a cockroach!”

The girls both laughed but Harry had been brought to his feet.

“I promised him a fight with no wizardry, Put your wands down.”

Ron said turning to Dudley, “Your father dies and you run away. You leave your mother by herself to mourn without her only son there.”

I thank God every day that my parents are still alive, Harry told me you were a coward, but you aren’t worth the effort to wave my wand at.{br}

Unbelievable, Dudley started to cry, really sob.

Hermione’s maternal instincts kicked in and she helped him to a chair.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“My name is Jean; Ronald is my husband. The young lady helping your cousin is his wife and her name is Ginny”.

“And you are all what exactly?”

“Technically, Ginnie and I are called witches while Harry and Ronald. are called wizards. Where is your mother?”

“She is at the new house!” He answered coming back from his emotional breakdown.

“I didn’t know Witches could be so pretty. All the stories that I’ve read and people that I’ve run into made me think that they were all ugly with big long noses wearing pointy hats.”

That made them all laugh as Ron walked back in.

“How far is it to where your mother lives?” Ginny asked.

“I dunno, maybe five miles or so,” he answered.

“Would you like a ride on a broom back to your mother, Dudley?” Hermione asked.

“No thanks I can walk! But thanks. Harry, You punch pretty good for a wizard.”

“And you finally fought somebody your own age.”

The unbelievable happened and they approached one another with Harry extending his hand to his cousin.

Dudley offered his and quite possibly pigs are flying somewhere, as nearly seventeen years of fear and hate devolved to a semi friendship between the two boys!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.