HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“I want to join a professional Quidditch team, eventually, hubby ... Maybe six kids!” she said with a giggle.

“Harry Junior?” He suggested.

“Albus?” she suggested.

“Gabrielle, perhaps?”

She stopped and looked at him, but swallowed her first response and said, “Ronald James Potter?”

“Molly Louise?” he said.

“Luna Lily?” she responded.

“Lily Luna, sounds better, don’t you think so?”

‘That’s enough of that,” she said. “What else do we need to get, Lover?”

That stopped him long enough to kiss her.

****

They stopped to eat at ‘American Food, Wizarding Style,’ a new place with a menu having hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries and milkshakes.

“What’s a hot dog?” Ginny asked.

“Oh, imagine a sausage, but much smaller, inside a piece of bread, sliced down the middle to hold the hot dog in place. I love them but get whatever you want.”

He got a double hamburger, and a plate of French fries, and she got two hotdogs and put just about everything on the first one. Watching her eat was a blast for Harry. He never saw a girl eat like she was doing. It was more like a guy eats.

After the meal, they went to Amanuensis

Quills, getting some quills for both. The Apothecary was next to make sure Ginny had plenty of supplies for her potions class, that Hermione will be teaching.

On their way out of town, they noticed a ‘Reopening Soon’ sign on Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, as well as a ‘Now Hiring’ front window sign on the Daily Prophet.

They picked up the owls, Harry did the Invisibility Spell and they headed home to the Burrow on their broomsticks.

As they were landing, the new–age broomsticks he had ordered were arriving, and he got inside and settled everyone down.

“What’s going on?” Molly was saying as they were coming in the kitchen one at a time, each using its own delivery owl.

“This was supposed to be a surprise,” Harry said. “I got every Weasley a brand-new top-of-the-line broomstick I expected them arriving bundled up.”

“You didn’t have to do that,” Molly said.

“Yes, I did, Mum. You took care of me when I needed it the most. James and Lily were ... dead and gone, and the Dursleys treated me like I was invisible, or worse!”

She walked to him, and they had a most emotional hug between them. “Don’t tell anyone, but you are my favorite future-in-law.”

“I hope you feel that way when we move out,” he said just as quietly.

“I understand that, but don’t feel rushed, Son!”

****

Ginny, Fleur and Gabby were feeding and paying the owls as they left the same way they had come in.

Harry stopped one, adding a note to get ten more of them on their way. That way Gabby would be sure to get one of them.

Hearing they were for every Wesley, Molly opened hers first. “Where’s the rest of it. Harry?”

“That’s all there is, Mum. One end has a place to hold your wand; so you can cast spells while flying, if necessary. It doesn’t look like a broomstick so it can be more aerodynamic and can go three times as fast.” (They were only one meter in length (3 feet, 3 inches) with clips to hang whatever?)

“We need to get a set of these for the upcoming Hogwarts Quidditch team!” Ginny said.

“I would guess that you would be the Captain,” Harry said to her.

“I would do it, if asked,” she responded. “Maybe, I’ll have an all-girl team.”

“That makes no sense at all,” her brother Ron said. “Beaters need to be guys, big burly guys!”

“Indira Choudry was a beater on the English National Team, Ronald. Cedric Diggory had Maxine O’Flaherty as a beater on the Hufflepuff team. Elena Eldritch was a beater on the German national team...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.