HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Yep,” she said, as she watched her future husband get completely naked. Harry had kept himself in rather good shape over the years. She especially like the hair on his chest.

After he did, she laid on the bed on her back and asked him to get on her chest and give her a titty fuck!

Fortunately, in the last two years, Ginny had gone from a small bust(78cm/30in) to bigger than her mother(91cm/36in), which put this item on her list. She ran her hands through his abundant black chest hair.

Although he understood the idea, she still talked him throughout the entire process as she pushed her large breasts together.

From somewhere above them, “AAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHH,” permeated throughout the entire house.

It was Ron ... no doubt about that!


They both got dressed, Harry removed the curses, and they walked out, no worse for wear.

Likely everyone heard Ron say, “Mum, don’t come in, please?”

He was blushing from ear to ear, while he and Hermione complained to each other they had thought their partner had made the room soundproof.

Harry broke from Gin long enough to speak to Hermione, including giving her the new spell. She thanked him with a light peck on the cheek.

“What was that about?” Ron said to her.

“He gave me a spell to keep our intimate moments to ourselves,” she answered.

“I though you knew all the spells, Hermione!”

“Nobody knows all the spells, and I can’t say ‘I’m sorry as much as you seem to want to hear it. It’ll heal, alright!”

That made him blush again, as he walked into the kitchen.

Walking up to Harry and Ginny, she slyly asked, “How did it go, you two?”

With big grins on both of their faces, they said together, “Fabulous!”

“Maybe I’ll join you two next time, if Ginny wouldn’t mind?”

Harry couldn’t conceptualize what she meant and walked away from the girls to find Ron.

Walking up behind him, Harry said, “Are you all right, Ron. Gin and I heard you scream!”

“Uhm, I’m fine, thanks for asking,” was all he said between bites of a pastie.

****

The meal was formally announced, and the table had magically enlarged to accommodate everyone.

With Ginny on Harry’s right, Miss Gabrielle Delacour slickly got on his other side. With everyone seated, Molly used her wand and just like at Hogwarts: Roast Beef, Roast Chicken, Boiled Potatoes, Roast Potatoes, and Yorkshire Pudding appeared.

“Did you learn from Albus how to do that?” Harry asked.

With a few tears rolling down her cheek, Molly nodded and said, “It was one of the last conversations I had had with him. He was quite taken by my request, but it didn’t stop him from writing down the spell.”

“He was quite the charismatic gentleman,” Arthur said, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

“Not at the table, Arthur, please?” she said.

Most everyone there made an audible noise to that remark, which was Molly’s method of telling everyone to keep from using such displays of affection

“Harry,” Gabrielle said, “Could you please hand me a roasted potato?”

Using a non-verbal spell, he levitated a medium sized one on her plate, getting a quiet ‘Thank you’ from the young lady.

“Very good use of a non-verbal spell, Harry,” Arthur Weasley said.

“Thank you, Sir. Hermione helped me more than anyone else did in regard to developing the methodology.”

“Gabby, excuse me ... Gabrielle,” Hermione said, “What made you decide to transfer from Beauxbaton to Hogwarts?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.