HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“How did you know to ask that?” Ginny asked her fiancé.

“By the expressions she used. Remember, I was raised by the Dursleys, and eventually started to watch TV late at night, when they were all asleep.”

“Exactly what benefits are involved?” Ron asked, getting a severe look from his partner. “Sorry, Hermione. It sounds like something we could have been doing, if I hadn’t been such a prat.”

“You had other issues, Ronald Weasley, but we have ended up in this place and at this time getting married, aren’t we?”

“Ronald?”

The youngest male Weasley had always been easily distracted, and Nadia was very distractible.


After breakfast Molly had given out tasks to perform, leaving out Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione who had mentioned they needed to get to Diagon Alley.

Using an invisibility spell Harry had gleaned from Snape years before, the four of them went off on their brooms having a wonderful time flying without being chased for a change. Hermione had improved on her flying skills since they were in first year. Flying on an invisible thestral in her fifth year was her limit.

They landed right near where Hagrid had first taken Harry when he was only 11 years old, The Leaky Cauldron.


Once they entered Diagon Alley, they split up into their couples, with Harry and Ginny first heading to Gringotts so he could get enough money for plenty of wedding presents for his wife and future family. He had planned to get all the Weasleys the very newest broomstick there was. The store called Broomstix was their next stop.

“Why are we coming in here?” the beautiful redhead on his arm asked.

“Can’t we have a single secret between us?” He asked her, giving her a kiss inside the store.

“All right,” she said with a giggle, “Maybe one ... Or two - each!”

“Take a looksee around the store while I go do some secret shopping, Gin!”

While she went from display to display, he purchased ten of a new model from Firebolt that he had seen Deatheaters flying during the BoH, made a great deal and was getting them delivered directly to the Burrow. They weren’t cheap (25 galleons each, even after his deal), but Arthur, Molly and the gang had done so much for him over the years that it was well deserved.

Fortunately, in Diagon Alley with proof you have an account at Gringotts, it’s simple enough to charge your purchases, just like they do in the world of the Muggles.

Coming up behind her and grabbing her around the waist, he said, “Love you, Red!”

“Not as much as I love you,” she said back to him. She so loved, being in love.

“Want to get an ice cream from Fortescue’s?” He asked.

“It’s like you read my mind,” she said back to him.

Diagon Alley wasn’t as busy as it used to be, however they did run into a fair share of students who must have been getting the necessities for another year at Hogwarts.

“Mister Harry Potter,” was heard by them, a very familiar voice said.

Coming through the crowd was none other than Minerva McGonagall.

“Hello Headmistress,” he said to her. “Have you heard that Ginny and I are getting married? You will be getting an official invitation, quickly.”

“Congratulations” she said to them, “Does this mean that Miss Weasley will not be coming back for her seventh year?”

“That is correct,” she said for herself.

“We will miss you both. It will be the first year without a Weasley in quite some time,” she said with a heavy sigh.

“It is quite amazing how life happens to get in the way of plans,” she went on to say. “I had been given very specific instructions to offer you. Mr. Potter, the opportunity to teach the Defense Against the Dark Arts class this coming school year.”

“You have got to be kidding me?” he responded. “I’m not even 18 years old yet.”

“Nevertheless, you are simply the most qualified to teach the class. Now. you must excuse me, I must find ... someone else,” she said with another deep sigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.