HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Molly allowed the newly engaged couples in each other’s room, provided the door was left open.

It was the meal to end all meals. You never saw so much food since the last meal in the main hall of Hogwarts. At one of Harrys last trips to Hogsmeade before the shit hit the fan, Hermione taught him a spell that he used:

‘Butterefriigorisus Beermenti’ which put an ice cold Non-alcoholic Butterbeer besides everyone’s plate.

“Now that is a bloody amazing spell,” George said. He repeated what he had just said, as if Fred had said it as well.

That caused a melee of laughter and noise around the table.

“I can’t take credit for that. My dear friend Hermione Granger soon to be Weasley, took my idea and after about fifteen or so alterations to it, it worked!” Harry rejoined.

Her cheeks reddened in response as Ron opened his and took a big gulp.

“How about doing that for some firewhisky?” Ron asked his fiancée.

“Ron,” Harry said, “Hermione wouldn’t help unless we got it to be without any alcohol.”

“Good idea, Harry,” Ginny said, giving him a full lip kiss. Molly was going to say something, but it finally was finished.

As a matter of fact, after every sip of Butterbeer, each of the couples did the same, even Arthur and Molly got in on the fun. After the first batch of bottles were empty, Ron talked his girl into ‘another round’ for everyone.

Eventually everyone was full of food, as Pigwidgeon came through the kitchen window with a message.

Before it was off him, Errol swooped through the same window and landed. He was Percy’s owl.

They were read out loud, Percy and Audrey would be there in four days, and Charlie would also show up early. That was great news, considering the past issues between him and his parents.

The only Weasley family member not RSVPing was Bill and Fleur.

After the meal was over, Ginny helped Molly clear the table by a wave of their wands. After they settled back down, they all went around the table and started to name off who they were inviting.

This was necessary so the same person wasn’t being asked by more than one of them.

Using the ‘Ladies First rule,’ Molly was first, naming Headmistress Minerva McGonagall, Angelina picked Oliver Wood, surprising George.

Hermione selected Hannah Abbott followed by Ginny picking Katie Bell.

Following that were the boys, starting with, Filius Flitwick, Lee Jordan, Ernie Macmillan and Luna Lovegood had been selected.

Eventually, they got through their ‘six each,’ and had very nearly one hundred, taking plus ones into account, but not counting those already sent invitations to.


It was late enough that Ron yawned, rather obviously, and he and Hermione left the table holding hands. Only a minute later George and Angelina went upstairs, leaving Harry, Ginny, Arthur and Molly.

Molly got up, pulling her husband with her, leaving their only daughter with her newly minted betrothed.

“Don’t stay up too late!” Molly said giving Harry a very motherly look.

He got up and took Ginny to the sofa in front of the big fireplace. He sat down, and got her up on his lap, making her giggle.

“Do you have any idea how long I have been thinking about you?” he asked.

“Tell me, please?” she responded putting her head into his shoulder.

They talked, stopping to kiss very often, until she moved his hand to on top of her covered left breast.

“Ginny, we need to be careful, don’t we?” he said.

“I don’t want to be careful; I want you, Harry!”

“We’ve known each other for over five years, and I see no reason to not love you, but we are getting married in a matter of days. Can’t we wait until then, beautiful girl?”

“I know, but I just want to never not be next to you, for the rest of my life,” she said starting another kiss more romantic and erotic than they had yet experienced. “I feel you underneath me, I know about sex, do you?”

“Uhm, a little. It’s not like they had a class at Hogwarts,” he said with a very light blush to his face.

“Wouldn’t that be a great idea, a class in sex? They should make it required for sixth- and seventh-year students, shouldn’t they?” the prettiest Weasley said to her beau.

“There were couples pairing off in fourth year,” he said before he started another kiss and moved his hand to her other covered breast. “Pardon me for asking, but I know you and Neville went to the Tri-Wizard Dance and you dated Dean Thomas and a few others. Did you do ... any more than kiss any of them?”

“Can I ask you the same question, if I decide to answer that?” she asked with that pretty smile of hers.

“Sorry,” Harry said, pressing his lips tight against hers.

As she enjoyed his hand on her, she moved over enough and put her free hand on the fly of his knickers.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you, Mr. Potter?”

“It does feel nice, I must admit,” he said to her. “Maybe we can constrain ourselves to kissing and some of this ... kind of touching until our wedding night!”

She felt around and got something of a death grip on him.

“Be careful there, Ginny!” He said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.