Story of Jamie - Cover

Story of Jamie

Copyright© 2017 by Corrupt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jamie discovers his feminine side

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Reluctant   TransGender   School   Oral Sex  

James felt a knot of fear in his stomach as Mr. Smeel the PE coach blew his whistle and yelled “OK, time to hit the showers”. The boys in the gym all started heading for the locker room, but James took his time, collecting the equipment that the other boys had left lying around the gym. There was no rush, as James didn’t have a class for the final period of the school day. James was taking his time because he was usually teased unmercifully by the other boys when in the locker room or showers. They acted like it was his fault that he was only 5’2”, 98 Lbs. and completely lacked any musculature or body hair, other than a tiny patch of pubic hair above his genitals. The fact that his mother refused to let him cut his long blond hair “because he looked cute with long hair” didn’t help matters. As if all that weren’t bad enough, his penis was no bigger than half his small finger, even when erect. The other boys called it a micro-penis, or even a clit if they were feeling particularly cruel. This was always followed by them calling him a girl or a fag. They had recently taken to announcing “Girl in the locker room” whenever he entered the room. James figured if he took his time most of the boys would already be gone on their way to the last class of the day by the time he got to the locker room, and he could change and shower without being harassed.

James was glad to see that there were only four or five boys left in the locker room when he got there. He retreated to the far corner of the locker room to undress for the shower. He undressed, threw his clothing in a locker, and wrapped a towel around himself as quickly as he could to minimize the amount of time his body was exposed to the others in the locker room. James then headed to the showers. Halfway through his shower James noticed that Brandon had entered the shower. James had known Brandon since grade school. Brandon’s family seemed to own half the town, and he always had a new sports car or lifted truck every year since he got his license. Since grade school, Brandon had grown into a strong, athletic young man. He was very popular, and was the captain of the football team. James liked Brandon, as Brandon was one of the few people at school who treated him as a real person, with real feelings. Brandon had never teased him or made him the butt of a bad joke, and in fact seemed to go out of his way to be friendly to James.

James found himself glancing over at Brandon while the young man shampooed his hair and soaped his body. James found himself wishing he could have the well toned body and man sized penis that Brandon had. After a moment he had second thoughts about it as he felt his penis stirring to life. He wasn’t sure why it had to happen now, while he was in the shower with Brandon, but at least its small size would make it likely that it would go unnoticed. James quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around himself as he headed back to the locker room to change. He was happy to see that the locker room was now empty.

His elation at finding the locker room empty quickly evaporated and James felt his heart sink as he opened the locker door to change back into his street clothes. Inside the locker he found that a skirt, thong panties, a training bra and a girly shirt and socks had replaced the clothing he had brought with him. The only item of clothing remaining in the locker that was his were a pair of red Chucks. What was he going to do? How could he get out of this mess his cruel classmates had put him in? Moments later, Brandon entered the locker room from the showers and began changing while James sat staring at the contents of the locker. After a minute, Brandon noticed James, and asked him if everything was okay. James pointed towards the locker as his attempt to fight off the tears failed miserably. He softly sobbed as tears rolled down his cheeks, and he stuttered “How am I going to get home without clothes”? Brandon put his hand on James shoulder and told him that he would help him. “I don’t think you’ll fit into any of my clothes, but I’ll help sneak you out of here without anyone noticing”. “I was heading home anyway, and we can probably find you something to wear at my house” said Brandon.

Brandon told James to get dressed into the girl clothes in his locker. James wasn’t going to do it, but Brandon assured him that not only was everyone else already in class, but that his car was parked close to the gym, and that he would make sure no one saw James. James submissively stood there as Brandon began dressing him in the girls clothing. First he pulled a pair of pink thong panties up his legs. James noticed how the panties cupped his little balls and filled the crack of his ass, separating the cheeks and rubbing his asshole. He was surprised that they felt so good on him. Brandon then stood behind James and helped him put on the bra, which was also pink. James couldn’t seem to reach around the back to get the hooks in the loops of the bra, so Brandon hooked it for him. Brandon adjusted the shoulder straps of the bra, and reached around to make sure the cups were in their proper position. James couldn’t be sure, but he thought Brandon might have actually pinched his nipples as he moved the cups into position, and for some reason, His nipples seemed to harden after the manipulation. The points of his nipples were even visible through the thin material of the bra. James managed to pull the skirt up his legs on his own, and zipped it up after a short search to find the zipper. The final item James put on were pink socks with ruffles around the top and the red chucks. James caught a glimpse of himself in a locker room mirror and was stunned to see his reflection. In the mirror what was appeared to be a cute rather than pretty, young teenage girl reflected back at him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.