Emergency Accomodations - Cover

Emergency Accomodations

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister and I were half way through a road trip when we stopped at a hotel where we had reserved a two room suite. Because of flooding in the town our suite was given to a flooded out family, Shelby and I had to do with one bed and a fold out sofa bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“Where are you going?” Lonnie asked.

“Our dad is sick so Shelby and I are driving home to sit with mom until dad recovers.”

“Is it serious?”

“For mom anytime any of us gets sick, it’s serious. That’s why we need to go, mom will be frantic with worry so my sister and I need to be there for her.”

That was the conversation I had with Lonnie after Shelby convinced me to spend some time with her. My sister might have settled for a few hours in her own bedroom but I decided that she needed to get away for a few days. Away from the house where she and Kevin had lived for three years so I reserved a room in New York for a week. When my sister heard about the arrangements she was elated, “A week? You are going to close your shop for a week just for me?”

“Just for you.”

“I’ll have to take a vacation, I’m sure my boss will let me but if you want me exclusively every night for a week you don’t have to take me to a hotel, we could stay here.”

I took my sister’s hands and caught her attention with my eyes, “Shelby, I’m not taking you there just for sex, we can do that anywhere. You need to get away, you need to enjoy yourself, you need a friend not just a cock between your legs so you and I are going to enjoy New York, not just each other.” Shelby’s eyes grew soft, her gaze tender then she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly but silently. I could have seduced her right there at that moment, but I wanted to give her time to anticipate, to build up passion, not just satisfy her lust.

The first night in New York Shelby and I acted as if we had just gotten engaged. We walked hand in hand on the streets, we touched and petted lightly while waiting for Walk signs to change. We talked, laughed, and flirted easily as the day passed. After dinner we went to the hotel, I had reserved a room near the top so we would have a view of the city. I was sitting on the balcony in a lounge chair when Shelby came out of the apartment, she had taken her clothes off. She bent over me then began to open my pants, her tits were hanging in front of my eyes, I reached up and pinched both nipples while she smiled into my eyes. When my cock was free she dropped to her knees and began to lick the length of it. She looked up, “I need you Tony, I need you to make love to me” then she slipped the end of my cock through her lips. When she had finished raising a stone hard monolith in my lap Shelby straddled my legs and settled down. She wrapped her arms around my neck then started rocking her cunt, my erection was sliding in and out of the oven hot tunnel of her sex. My sister rocked her hips until her entire body cramped then she clutched me even tighter as she climaxed.

Shelby and I spent the next five nights trying to destroy the hotel bed. When we weren’t fucking we were sleeping to regain enough energy to fuck again. Once in a while we ventured out for food, drink and sightseeing. By the time we got back to Asheville, she was bowlegged and I was too fucking tired to screw Lonnie.

Seven weeks later my sister came to my studio. “I’m pregnant.”

“Shit, New York?”

She grinned, her eyes were twinkling, “Yeah, it happened in New York.”

“Do you want me to go to a clinic with you again?”

Shelby stood from the studio sofa, “No Tony, not this time, I won’t do that again, I want this one.” She stepped to me, put her hands on my chest and looked me straight in the eyes and repeated, “I want to have this baby.”

My head was spinning, my heart fluttering, I knocked up my sister and she wanted to keep it? “Shelby, what if the baby has problems, you know incest babies sometimes don’t come out perfect.”

She stepped back, “You remember what I told you the first time this happened, that my intuition was working and I knew without a doubt?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, my intuition working overtime right now, I know I’m pregnant, I know it is a little girl and I know she will be healthy and normal. You are going to be a daddy Tony.” The joy in her face was hard to ignore.

“She?”

“Yes, she, and she will grow up to be your favorite niece, you will be her favorite uncle.”

I wrapped my arms around my sister and pulled her close, we stayed bonded by our arms for several moments then I kissed her tenderly, “You want to move in with me, live with me and raise our daughter together?”

She shook her head, “No, you want to marry Lonnie and I won’t take that away from you two. You have to be Uncle Tony.”

We didn’t have sex that day but after she left my head was full of my sister. That she wanted to carry my baby didn’t shock me as much as I thought it should, I kind of enjoyed the idea. I wondered what she would look like in six month, her stomach protruding with the produce of my balls. I thought long and hard about Shelby’s future, the future of her baby girl and my future with Lonnie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.