Emergency Accomodations - Cover

Emergency Accomodations

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister and I were half way through a road trip when we stopped at a hotel where we had reserved a two room suite. Because of flooding in the town our suite was given to a flooded out family, Shelby and I had to do with one bed and a fold out sofa bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Shelby graduated the next morning and by early afternoon was on her way back to our home with our parents. I still had a few days of finals left so I would leave in eight more days. For those eight days my hours were not only spent cramming for tests, my mind was full of my sister. I could have sent her text messages or emails but I didn’t. She hadn’t sent me any either. For those eight days I wondered what the hell we should do about her carrying my baby. More to the point, what she should do? There were only two options, go to term or not, but the choice wasn’t mine.

“It just never occurred to me that you could knock me up, I mean you’re my brother, that’s not supposed to happen.”

I watched her picking at the salad in front of her, I had been home two days and this was the first chance to get Shelby alone so I took her to lunch. “Yeah, well, I didn’t offer any safety measures either, I’m sorry Shelby, sorry I did this to you. Are you okay?”

“Of course. And don’t worry, I’m fine with you, it was an accident, not the first time we’ve banged each other up.” She paused then laughed brightly, “Banged each other up, now that’s funny, you banged me up too well this time.”

“You don’t seem to be too upset about this, how do you really feel, is your good mood a denial against what is happening.”

“Look what’s done is done, we can’t change that. I got horny, you got horny, we fucked and I got pregnant. Shit like that happens all the time, maybe not with siblings so much, but I’m not going to go into a depression or jump off a goddamn building just because I’m carrying my own niece or nephew. We had a good time and now we have to figure out how to deal with the result.”

As I sat there and studied my sister I began to reminisce and my fucking cock started firming up. I was thinking about that night and decided it was time to clear the air so to speak, “What happened, I got turned on for you but you didn’t club me in the head or chase me away, why?”

Shelby sat back in her seat, pushed the salad plate aside and laced her fingers together. She glanced around to see if any strange ears were near then back to me. Her large hazel eyes locked on mine and she started, “When you were arguing with the clerk over the room I had a flash vision, you and me forced to share a bed. It shook me up, not because sleeping next to my brother would be repulsive, but just the opposite; my thoughts were pure sexual. What would it be like sleeping with my brother? When we got to the room and I saw the bed I felt another rush; I saw us. I saw you lying with me and knew I wouldn’t say no if you hit on me. I got horny for you.”

“So the hair in the shower, the skimpy top and panties, those were clues?”

Her eyes smiled, “Did they work?”

“You got fucked didn’t you?”

She smirked, “Only too well, but I’m not sorry. It was a good night, maybe it was the perversity of what we were doing but I got off like crazy, I had a good time.”

The pressure of my swelling cock reminded me it was time to leave this thread of conversation so I pushed past that night, “Now what?”

I saw her tense in the chair, “I don’t care to have an incest baby so I think I should end this, what do you think?”

“Why you asking me?”

“Because you’re the father, if you want me to carry it I will.”

I stared at my sister for several seconds, that she cared enough for my feelings or beliefs made me swell with respect for her and because I respected her I couldn’t let her fuck up her future. “What do you need from me? I have some money.”

She relaxed, allowing the tension to ebb, “There is a clinic is in Culver City, can you take me next week?”

We left the day before her appointment, the trip was over a hundred miles so we didn’t want to leave the same morning. Shelby had made reservations for a motel and when we got there she went in to register while I sat in the car. She came back, “Room 34, down there.” I pulled around and parked in front of 34. When she opened the door the first thing I saw was a single queen sized bed. “Another fold out sofa?” I asked.

My sister dropped her pack on the bed, turned to me then put her arms around my neck and pulled me close, her tits were mashed on my chest, her groin rubbing on mine. She lifted her face, kissed me gently and offered, “I thought we might have a little more fun before I do this.” She smiled broadly, “I mean it’s not like you can make me pregnant.”

There was no intense passionate need to have sex as soon as the door closed, we weren’t hot heedless lovers so Shelby and I left the room to get some dinner. I wanted to fuck her yes, but ripping our clothes off wasn’t what we needed or felt. Our desire was more casual, simmering, waiting for the right moment.

We found a small diner and settled into a booth near the back so we could talk without neighbors. The conversation quickly became intimate as we talked about our past.

“You remember Mark Sodle? He used to come in my window and spend the night with me, that’s when I learned not to make any noise when I have sex. You were next door and Mom and Dad were just two rooms away and I didn’t want you all to hear.”

“Mark? Then you must have been what, 17?”

“No, 16. When I was 17 it was Jerry Carmo. Him and me fucked like crazy in the back of his pickup, he had that shell on it and inside it was like a bedroom.”

“Did you make noise?” I asked jokingly.

“No, and that bothered him, he wanted to hear how great he was as loudly and wildly as I could but he wasn’t really that good, I kept waiting for him to ask what would make me happy but he was too self centered. He thought five minutes was the best fuck a girl could ever get. I finally got tired of faking it so he would get off me and went searching for a new boyfriend.”

“What does make you happy?”

Shelby looked at me, her eyes were smoldering, “Why don’t you take me to bed, I’ll tell you.” I called for the dinner check.

We were lying fully clothed, face to face on the bed. Shelby and I mused quietly while I opened blouse buttons, bra straps and zippers. When I freed her of a piece of clothing she would make me pause long enough for some sensual necking and caresses. It took me fifteen minutes to strip her to nothing then she paused and posed while I rolled to my back and shed my clothes. By the time we stretched out together naked we were both ready to fuck. She was on her back so I lifted her near leg, rolled to my side then as we locked eyes I slipped my erection into my sister again. As with the first time we did this we didn’t erupt in a frenzy of passion or an overheated destruction of the bed. We were quietly talking as our bodies gently meshed and moved together. Shelby was telling me, “I like it slow like this but most guys don’t understand that. They climb over, slam their cocks in then start banging so hard I get pushed up to the end of the bed and my head starts bumping the headboard.” She smiled brighty and said with humor, “Fucking like that gives me a fucking headache, literally.”

“Have you ever been in love?”

“I’m pretty sure I loved Mark, I was sixteen, he was my first boyfriend and I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. I was devastated when we broke up. After him I thought I loved Allen but he dumped me for a long legged, noisy bitch. When he left he told me that they had fucked in a car and she got so loud people on the street stopped to watch. After he left I was surprised I didn’t feel shit on, I thought about what he and I had then realized he was kind of selfish with sex too. I went looking for another boyfriend the next day, someone who could keep me entertained.”

I shifted down the bed slightly which changed the angle I was in her, she arched her back then moved her legs further apart. I put a hand over the top of her cunt and pressed on the nub of her clit, it reacted by swelling, she reacted with a deep sigh and a shudder. “So if you don’t get what you need you don’t take them to bed anymore?”

“Sometimes I let some guy come back, but only if he is sexually mature enough to listen to me, not take what he wants. If a guy can learn to make me happy then he’ll be happier with me. I’ve had three long relationships because the sex was good.”

“And me, can I make you happy?”

She looked at me, her eyes crinkled with mirth, “Where is your cock right now?”

“Deep between your legs.”

“That’s right dear brother, and it’s there because you made me happy the first time we did this.”

“Yeah? Not only that, I made you pregnant too.”

Shelby nodded and said soberly, “You know what, when I got up that morning I knew what happened. I don’t know why but I felt it, my intuition was working and I knew for sure you connected with me, I think it was the second time. It was the strangest feeling but I wasn’t mad, scared or worried, I just sort of accepted it.”

Talking about impregnating my sister was beginning to raise the temperature of my balls to the boiling point. I pulled out of Shelby, rolled her to her stomach then mounted over her back. She spread her arms and legs wide, closed her eyes the we concentrated on the enjoyment of what we were doing. She was undulating her back while I pumped my cock. She compressed her lips together, closed her eyes then all conversation stopped as I fucked her. I pushed up and watched her ass bounce while my groin rolled over it, she bent her legs at the knees until her calves were pulled up against the back of her thighs. I put my lips on the nape of her neck, the final act which tripped her orgasm. Shelby went stiff, slammed her feet back to the bed and arched her hips off the bed, inviting me as deep as I could get. While my sister convulsed in silence my cock relented and I again sent legions of sperm into her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.