Little Orphan Alice
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Diane Destry

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is set in a time of war and the aftermath. It is more about relationships than sex, but sex plays an important role. When the historical perspective seems a bit far-fetched, just remember it is fictional. New chapters are already written and will be added weekly until the full 12 chapter story is complete.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Violence  

That summer of 1950 was rift with the fears of nuclear destruction and rumors of wars and revolutions.

Biologically, I was now a very legal eighteen despite appearing to those around me to be a child of only nine or ten. I still had almost no breasts to speak of, but I had little mosquito bites of nipples and when a boy or man kissed them or licked them, it made me feel dirty enough to do almost anything and sometimes I went a little overboard to show that I was enjoying the attention being paid to my tits.

I was in City College now and most of my classmates assumed I was some sort of child genius taking advanced education despite my tender years. I noticed that the girls tended to resent my presence just because they thought I was so young. Actually, I was the same age in in some cases older than my worst critics but unable to convince them of my actual age.

My English teacher was a former actor in Shakespearian Theater that would often quote the famous bard in his everyday conversation. I thought he was hilarious and sexy with his low deep voice and his roving fingers. He had pretty much investigated all my secret areas of sexual interest and knew my exterior geography as well as his own. I suspected he was a bit of a “perv” because he kept calling me “little girl” every time he had his cold fingers up in my snatch or even buried in my bottom making me feel like a dirty girl. Still, he was charming in his own way and was fairly well polite in all other matters.

I was called down to the administration office and had to sit like some sort of criminal in front of a female vice principal that was irate at my presence in “her” institution of higher learning. She seemed convinced that I was scamming the system and that I was some sort of underage troublemaker trying to make City College look bad to casual observers.

“Do you have any other identification documents to prove you are actually eighteen?”

It was obvious that I could bring out a score of eyewitnesses that would verify my date of birth but she would still have that nagging feeling in the back of her hear that I was pulling a “fast one” on the college and was too stubborn to admit it. Her name was Ms. Rimaldi and she had a picture on her desk that showed her standing on the top of a steep ski run ready to take the plunge down a dangerous slope. It was entirely out of context to my impression of her being the sort of person that would never take a physical risk to her well-being.

In all honesty, she made me feel like I was guilty of something and all I wanted to do was to convince her that I was just an eighteen year old girl even though to look at me, I appeared to be only about ten years old and with absolutely no tits at all.

When she instructed me to undress, I thought she was making some sort of joke but she banged her eighteen inch ruler down on the wooden desk and I thought if she hit it any harder the thing would snap in two.

“Take off the bra too, Miss Sallie Smith, if that is your real name. It doesn’t look like there is anything under that thing from where I am sitting.”

I hastened to shuck the thing and my little nipples popped out like toy buttons ready for anything despite their lack of substance for physical interaction.

The vice-principal nervously brushed back some loose hairs on her face and leaned in closer to make a personal inspection of my upper body development. When she stuck out her tongue and licked my nipples, I closed my eyes and pretended she was Clark Gable being his typical naughty boy self. That made my totally hairless snatch start to weep in anticipation of some sort of interesting game like “spin the bottle” or “pin the tail on the donkey” wearing a blindfold and forced to submit to all sorts of demands without question. I knew I was on the verge of release because my mouth was filled suddenly with a puddle of saliva and I had that tingling feeling down there between my legs that always preceded my happy ending.

I thought that the vice-principal was aware of the effect on my libido and she pressed her point by reaching around my hip and squeezing one of my diminutive cheeks with her strong fingers just to show me there was no logic to fighting her desire to test my resolve.

“Please, Ms. Rimaldi, I am eighteen and not the sort of girl that would ever try anything crooked right here in City College.”

It was a shock that Ms. Rimaldi bent down and kissed me full on the lips and even pushed her tongue inside my mouth like one of the football players looking to score a touchdown with the silly girl that looked like she was an underage “jail bait” female with an interesting lack of experience in sexual matters.

“Well, girl, I don’t remember telling you not to take those panties off. When I say “undress” that means everything. Get those silly things off before I rip them off and give you ten good ones with my ruler.”

Of course, I hastened to shed the things and didn’t object when she turned me around and made me bend over so she could get a panoramic view of my pussy and ass from behind knowing that I looked about as defenseless as any female student had ever looked inside the confines of a vice-principal’s office.

I have to admit, I was reduced to a fit of giggling when Ms.Rimaldi leaned forward and started to lick me with her long pointed tongue like I was an ice cream pop spread out for her tasty delight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.