Bad News Bares Victor

by Victor E

Copyright© 2017 by Victor E

Fiction Story: A 14-year-old lad is caught in the woods one day by four older girls who are bullies who love to pick on boys and see how afraid they can make them.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Masturbation   .

THIS STORY IS FICTION AND SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE IN REALLY LIFE

It was two weeks since his 14th birthday on a bright August morning when Victor ran afoul of the Bad News gang. He was walking through the forest abutting the high school football field. In those woods there were regularly maintained path smooth enough for bikes and strollers and these main walkways were often crowded on nice days like this one. But Victor was feeling adventurous that morning and decided to strike his way through some undergrowth, along trampled footpaths that he knew led to a few clearings well out of earshot and sight of anyone on the main road. For years, older teenagers took these lesser trails to have parties in the clearings.

He had already walked off the main track some 15 minutes before, when he heard shrill laughter. Girls’ voices! And even from a great distance they sounded rough in tone and the few words he caught sounded nasty; the kind his mom would call gutter-talk. He stopped in his tracks and tried to be still making no noise in hopes these bad girls would pass by without seeing him.

All was quiet. He was holding his breath, hoping the bushes he hid behind and his silence would turn him invisible and safe. No such luck. With a scream of ‘ GOTCHA!’, one of the four girls who, all but one, looked much older and certainly stronger than he, grabbed him by his shirt collar and yanked him onto a side path. He was knocked to the ground and instantly surrounded by the gang of tenth and eleventh graders.

The girl towering over him asked, “What’s your name and how old are you, boy?”

When he answered with a stutter “vv ... v ... Victor and I’m f ... f ... fourteen”, she smiled and turned to her comrades and chucked, “ He’ll do.” Then she cocked her head and her smile turned to a grin as she looked down at Victor and spat out just one word, “STRIP!”

Victor’s face turned two shades at once. First he turned ashen white as blood drained from his face. He nearly fainted, but didn’t. Then his cheeks turned beet red. He was shocked and embarrassed just thinking of having to strip naked before these girls. But then he got even more red as he felt ashamed as he felt his cock stirring and noticed that it was forming a bulge in the crotch of his jeans. That did not go unnoticed by the girls.

The leader of the bitch pack, a 16-year-old brunette named Lynn, stepped closer to him and, gritting her teeth, smirked ‘ When I said STRIP, I meant strip off your shoes and socks.” Then she and the others laughed as she went on, “ We just want to get you barefoot, boy.”

“Oh, yeah, okay.” said a relieved Victor who hurriedly pulled off his footwear and handed them to Lynn. ‘ Uh, gee ... that’s okay then, I thought ... uh. Well, you know.”

“Know what?” Lynn replied, sounding all innocent. “ Oh, you’re blushing ... I bet you’ve heard stories about freshmen boys getting caught by gangs of girls who torment and humiliate them, steal all their clothes and leave them buck naked in these woods.”

She and her friends broke themselves up laughing. “That’s just a myth, a rumor designed to scare sissies. You looked scared for a moment there. You’re not a sissy, are you?” Again, she giggled and and smiled broadly to her mates.

“Oh, no not at all. I w ... w ... wasn’t afraid at all ... I w ... w. was just startled.” Victor lied.

“Good.” continued Lynn, “ Because the freshman initiation in Baron High isn’t anything like what those rumors tell. Just do as you’re told and it will be fine and over in no time. Okay?”

“Sure, just good clean fun, right?” said Victor trying to sound sure of himself and cooperative at the same time.

“Absolutely, Victor.” smiled Lynn who had been unlacing his shoes and tying the two laces together. “Just hold out your hand in front of you and cross your wrists. Yeah, that’s good,” she said as she double looped/ tripled-knotted the lad’s hands together tight and secure. It pinched a little bit, but not any real pain. Victor could take it like the man he wanted them to think he was.

“We’ll just relieve you of your leather belt too, Victor. We need it to give you a few initiation spanks on your bottom.” said Justine, one of the older girls. “ You don’t mind, do you?”

“No, you go right ahead, I don’t mind” said he feeling safer and more confident, “ In fact, an initiation wouldn’t be complete without a ceremonial strapping. Now would it?” He wanted to sound mature in tune with school spirit and therefore having control over this high school pledging game.

The group walked Victor over to a tree a few yards away. It had a fairly low lying branch. Dianna, Lynn’s sister and the youngest girl there, climbed up with the aid of two of the others and shimmied out on the branch for a couple of feet. Victor craned his neck upward and wondered what on earth she was up to. Just as his brow furrowed in confusion and his mouth was agape, he was grabbed from behind by two of the girls as Lynn took one of his sweat socks which she’d rolled into a ball and stuffed it into the lad’s mouth. It fit tight and he had to breathe out of his nose. He was efficiently gagged and bound. He was about to find out what Dianna was up to.

His belt was used for ten strokes on his jean-clad butt, but then Lynn passed the belt through his shoelace bindings between his hands and then pushed it up to her little sister above Vick’s head. Dianna pulled hard and buckled the belt securely to the branch. This meant Victor was stretched to his arms’ limit, leaving him dangling, his toes barely touching the ground. He was bound, barefoot and gagged and strung up by his wrists.

“Glad you could hang around, Victor.” joked Lynn as her sister leapt down from the branch and all the girls now surrounded their freshman ‘pledge’.

“I did good, didn’t I?” said Dianna, eyes wide and looking for her big sister’s approval.

“Yes, you did.” Lynn smiled and added, “There’s something else you can do for me. You know those weeds mom was asking me to dig up? You know the one’s you have to wear her leather gardening gloves when pulling them up?”

“Sure,” said her kid-sister. “You want me to do that job for you?”

“Yeah, that and a few other things.” said Lynn. “ Just run home and dig them up and take the old scissors hanging up in the garage and cut the weeds up a bit and put them into a paper bag. One of the lunch bags will be fine, and bring the scissors, mom’s gardening gloves and the weed bag back here right away. One more thing, while you’re at it, Di. Bring me my razor and a bar of soap. I have a feeling we’re going to need to shave as well as trim some hair.” “You bet!” grinned Dianna, who knew her big sister wasn’t planning to shave her legs in the woods. Remember, you’re still on probation until you reach 15 and can officially be part of our gang. Hop to it now!”

Dianna could run fast and would probably be back within fifteen minutes. But that gave Lynn and her cohorts plenty of time to set Victor up for what they had in mind. He was barefoot now but in the next few minutes he’d be bare from the waist down.

“Like I said before, Vickie,” mocked Lynn using the female form of his name, “ if you were scared before, it would be because you’re a sissy. So let’s see how scared you can get.”

Victor was sweating and breathing hard as Justine and the fourth bitch of this bad bunch, Kayla, grabbed hold of his jeans at the hem as Lynn unbuttoned and unzipped his pants in front. The two holding his pants pulled them down slowly until they were just past his bum cheeks.

The Lynn shouted, “ Hold it there, girls. Let’s see what he’s made of...” as she pulled the hem of his underpants out and toward her. She peered down and just giggled then let go so the undies snapped back into place. Lynn wanted him humiliated as well as in pain. “Okay,” she said, “ Let’s get those pants and undies off him for his pledge punishment.”

After Kayla and Justine did that, Lynn gave them each some of Victor’s cast off clothes. Kayla got one shoe and his jeans; Justine got the other shoe and his underpants. Lynn told the pair to go off further into the bush but in different directions and chuck the lad’s clothes as far as they could.

Before they set off, Lynn added, “ And find some good switches we can use on sissy’s bare butt while you’re at it. Don’t take too long, be back in five or six minutes.”

This gave Lynn some solo and personal time to play with her new, and nearly nude, toy. She rummage around in her purse and came up with lipstick and a pair of tweezers. She looked at the sparse hair on Victor’s balls, then at the tweezers. A match made in Hell!

It’s amazing how many hairs grow on a young boy’s balls. And it’s shocking how much fun a girl can have slowly plucking them with tweezers. Luckily, the sock gag in Victor’s muffled his screams. But this was just a dry run to see how well the gag worked to keep him silent, no matter how much pain he was suffering. What Lynn had planned next would test the effectiveness of any gag.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.