Ajbbw - Old Man's Whore

by Aunty Jayne BBW

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

True Sex Story: In a rut in my life I found a new friend... or so I thought!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   .

I had been hurt so much that I had practically given up on being in a relationship. Here I was, 53 years old, not thin, but not huge either. I stood about 5ft 2in tall, and 42C tits. Don’t get me wrong, men asked me out all the time, but I was just so tired of the bullshit in relationships that I just stayed alone. I was never the type to have a one night stand, or a so called fuck buddy, due to the way society standards of a good person. If being a slut was so bad, then why did I want it so much? Was being bad something that turned me on? I decided I would make a point of it to find out.

I pushed the thought out of my head as I started to get ready to out and do some food shopping so I had something for dinner. I hated going to the supermarket, since it was always so crowded, and the lines were always so long. Hoping getting there very early would make a difference, so I set out at 7AM, and was pleased to see the store was practically empty except for a few older people. Guess they don’t like it crowded either. I grabbed a cart and headed down the rows, grabbing what I needed, and got on line. Standing there I noticed an older man, maybe 60 get in line behind me. He was attractive for an older man, and I caught him staring at my ass. Feeling a little uncomfortable, I remembered what I was thinking about before, and stuck my ass out a little more for him to see. His eyes widened and he took in every inch of my big ass, licking his lips. I felt so slutty, and my pussy was beginning to get moist. I paid for my items, and headed out the door, and began my two block walk home. Halfway through, the man from the supermarket pulled up next to me in a car and asked if I needed a ride home. I explained I was only a block away, and I could walk. He accepted my answer and pulled away, and I continued my walk home thinking about what it would be like to have him lick my ass and pussy with his tongue. As I walked up to my building, he was standing there, and my heart started to beat a mile a minute. Now he was making me nervous, following me home like that, but when he offered to help me with my bags, he seemed harmless. We walked up to the door, and as I put my key into the lock, I could see his reflection in the glass door. He was staring right at my ass again, so when I walked up the stairs I wiggled my ass a little again feeling a bit slutty, but very turned on.

We walked into my apartment and he put my groceries on the kitchen counter, now leering at my 42C tits, again licking his lips. I asked him if he would like something to drink, and he chose tea, which would take a few minutes so I showed him to the living room to sit down. As I made the tea I was so nervous, I was shaking. How could I let a total stranger into my home, he could be a killer or something. I brushed the thought out of my mind and returned to the living room with the tea, and some cookies in case he wanted to eat something.

“Come sit down next to me,” he said.

“Sure,” I said as I sat down.

We talked for a bit, and I found out his name was Walter, and he was 65 and widowed. He had two children who were grown and lived out of state, and he was alone here. There was an awkward silence, so I decided to turn on the television not realizing that I had watched an X rated movie the night before, and the movie began to play. I grabbed the remote control so shut the DVD player but he stopped me, and said to please let it play. I did as he requested and we sat there and started watching the movie. I was so nervous, but also so very turned on, wondering what was going to happen with this man I just met.

On the screen was a man telling the woman what a slut she was, and the more vulgar he got the harder Walter’s cock got. It was sticking up so far that I could see he had a big cock. To my surprise he pulled out his cock and started stroking it as he watched the movie. I was so shocked I didn’t say a word, and just sat there not knowing what to do.

“Why not rub your pussy now, like I know you did last night watching this movie?” Walter said.

“I can’t do that in front of you!”

“Why not baby, I’m stroking my big hard cock in front of you, fair is fair.”

“I can’t do that, I’m sorry and maybe you should just leave.”

“It’s obvious what you want baby.”

“Oh and what’s that old man?”

“You want to be treated like a slut, just like the girl in the movie.”

“That’s not true,” I said, knowing it was a lie.

“Rub your cunt slut!”

The words he spoke made my pussy throb, and I did as I was told. I opened my jeans, and put my hand down to my clit, and began rubbing. He was getting so turned on watching me, and watching the woman on the television being called names, and smacked around.

“Take your jeans off slut.”

I was really getting into this, and again I obeyed his demands. I stood up and dropped my jeans to the floor, and stepped out of them.

“The panties too whore.”

I dropped my panties, and kicked them away, and sat back down. I spread my legs real wide, and began rubbing my already dripping wet pussy.

“That’s it slut, rub that cunt for me.”

I did as I was told, and began watching the movie with him. As I rubbed my pussy Walter reached over and started squeezing my tit, and pinching my nipple hard. I was so turned on I just let him do what he wanted.

“You like that bitch?”

“Oh yes, it feels so good.”

He started smacking my tits, which really turns me on and was calling me names, just like the guy in the movie was doing. This was so hot and I really needed to get fucked, and he knew it so he just teased me more. He took turns smacking my tits, and pinching my nipples, while I continued rubbing my clit.

“Finger yourself whore.”

“Do you like watching me do what you want?”

“You are such a whore baby.”

“Do you want to fuck my hot wet hole?”

“Bitch I’m going to fuck that hot wet hole, that tight fat ass, and that whore mouth of yours!”

“No anal, I don’t do anal,” I said now getting scared.

“You do now bitch, now come over here and blow me cunt!”

I decided I would worry about the anal thing when he tried, and maybe he wouldn’t even try and he was saying that for effect. In any case, I got down on my knees in front of him, and began licking his big hard shaft, up and down going slow, which didn’t suit him so he grabbed me by my hair and forced my mouth down onto his cock.

“Stop fucking around and suck!”

I took his hard cock in my mouth, and began gagging as he forced my head further down. He obviously enjoyed watching me gag because he just continued to force his cock deeper.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.