Goes Without Saying
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - David experiences love and the heartache of loss in his life, and on his journey of recovery finds it difficult to accept help at all, but especially from an unexpected source. He has to learn that some things shouldn't ever 'go without saying', and finds that not all his friends know when to speak and when to shut up. That needs wisdom, which really does go without saying.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Next morning, New Year’s Day 2009, the two families watched the Viennese concert and ate Christmas Cake and chocolate torte with whipped cream, along with Scottish Coffee (with whisky cream liqueur), after which David’s parents made their departure, followed in the evening by the Welsh contingent. Siân’s parents seemed very happy to leave her behind.

As they cleared the debris and tidied up, David said “I think we need to talk about last night.”

Siân stopped her tidying briefly. “OK,” she said. “After we get everything straight and the children are in bed.”

She quite naturally took Bethan off for her bath and subsequent bed, while David saw to Evan. When he arrived in the living room, Siân was sitting on the sofa, and when David went to sit on his chair, she patted the sofa next to her and turned towards him as he obeyed her unspoken request and sat next to her, also turning to face her. Then he noticed the cheese platter with its selection of cheeses, including the generous ripe Stilton, crackers and oatcake biscuits.

“David,” she said with utmost seriousness. “You said we need to talk. You’re right. So this had to be the first item on the agenda: I got the Stilton out. I think we need a bottle of port and two glasses. What do you say to that?” Then she giggled.

David burst out laughing. This girl was so entertaining, so much fun. “No comment!” he said as he got up and went to extract a bottle from the wine store.

He realised that they had fed the children but had not eaten themselves, and as usual Siân had done the thoughtful thing and laid out supper.

“A toast!” she proclaimed to her audience of one, once David had filled the glasses as he always did, very generously. “To your happiness, Dafydd, in this coming year and in all the years to come. Oh, and to mine as well!” Again that giggle, that twinkle in the eye.

At that moment, as they fell upon the food and sipped at the port, David knew that having a serious talk about their amorous activities the previous night was doomed to failure. Siân had seen to that.

But he was wrong. As they sat sat back side by side, the meal finished, she turned half to him again, poured another glassful of port and looked serious.

“Item Two on the Agenda,” she said primly, then continued a monologue.

“My sister was utterly generous, cared for me so well, not a shred of jealousy in her, she loved it when people were happy and tried to make them so. She was also sensuous, sexy, and in her late teens somewhat promiscuous. She loved making boys happy! Blow job diva, she was!” Here Siân laughed, then became serious.

“As soon as she went with you, that was it. You were the one she wanted to make happy. That was her aim in life. She told me as much. Her one aim was for you to be happy. I remember what she said at your wedding, ‘I love him so much Siân, all I want is for him to be happy. That’s my life’s work now. Nothing will get in the way – unless I get knocked over by a bus,’ then she laughed. ‘He’s so lovely that if the bus wins, he deserves that someone else will make him happy. Try to see to it, won’t you?’ We hugged and she found our Da, took his arm, walked down the aisle and married you.

“She didn’t expect she’d die so soon, bach, she was looking forward to a lifetime with you. She got her wish, except her lifetime was too short. We both love her so much. I agree with her, if I die tomorrow I’d like people to mourn a little, but then to get on being happy. Don’t you?”

David was silenced. It all came tumbling out of the blue; she had said so much, and all of it absolutely true. It brought the loss back, but not acutely any more, just a wistfulness and a love for his Gwen.

In the end he just nodded. “Yes, Sweetheart. Absolutely.”

She darted forward, planted a hot kiss on his lips, and stood.

“Come on, let’s get this cleared up and then off to bed, eh?” she said as she stooped to pick up the plates allowing him a glimpse of her breasts hanging inside her bra.

As they washed and dried the crockery and cutlery they chatted about Gwen, exchanging stories about her, Siân about her teenage years, and David about their married life, both perfectly open about her without any embarrassment, telling of more intimate and personal details.

All they said reinforced what Siân had said in her succinct summary of Gwen’s wishes for David. He felt a warmth for his sister-in-law, and a closeness with her he’d not felt before.

“D’you fancy some cocoa to take to bed?” he asked her.

“Lovely!” she said. “Gwen–”

“Yes. Always!” David laughed.

Carrying their chocolaty milky drinks they ascended the stairs. When they reached the top, Siân turned the ‘wrong’ way and went into David’s room, moving towards Gwen’s side of the bed and putting her cocoa down on the bedside drawers.

“Siân!” David began, but Siân was pulling her top off and placing it on the nearby chair.

“What are you doing?” he asked redundantly, since it was perfectly obvious.

“I’m getting undressed and ready for bed,” she said, turning towards him and displaying her pretty pale blue bra.

“But–”

“Dafydd, what have we been saying?” She was pushing down her slim leg trousers, revealing her lacy brazilian knickers to match her bra. “I assume you sleep naked?”

“Well, er...”

“Come on, my lover, lose the threads!” and she giggled.

“But...”

“Oh Dai! How many women have you slept with since Gwen? I’ll tell you, none. Gwen always wanted you to be happy. I’m going to make you happy – it’s a family obligation!” Again the giggle. “So?”

David was faced with a lovely shapely young woman in sexy underwear, standing with some exasperation with her hands on her hips, waiting for his response. He shrugged, defeated, but now gripped with desire, he quickly shed his tee shirt, chinos and socks. Only his boxers remained, and in a fit of eager bravado slipped them over his stiffening cock and kicked them away.

Her smile, at once so lustful and sensuous, brought him to full erection, and she reached behind her as women do and released her bra, the cups falling forward and revealing the most perfect, firm, medium breasts with those deep pink aureoles and erect brown nipples.

Then, heavens! He gasped. She bent forward as she pushed the little knickers down her thighs, over her knees and allowed them to fall over her calves to the floor. Her tits, having hung as she bent, now regained their neat, erect stature as she stood for inspection, her hands behind her head to thrust and so tighten her tits if that were possible.

“You like?” she laughed at his expression. “Yes, I think you like!” this time the giggle was extremely dirty.

She moved rapidly to him, arms went round his neck and he felt two pinpricks on his chest and a furry mound against his sensitised body. His groan of urgent pleasure was stifled by her hot lips on his and a tongue boldly seeking entrance to his mouth. He opened and she pushed deep, her hands pulling his buttocks hard against her. Now it was her muffled moan which caused him to rape her mouth with his tongue, while his hands sped wildly all over her slim neck, her concave back, her rounded bottom, delving into the crease and, finding her pouting anus, pushed a little against it.

“Aah!” she cried as she pulled her mouth from his, and her breasts from his chest, “Oh fuck, that’s good!” He left his finger at her arse while taking advantage of her freed breasts with his other hand, rubbing all over them, cupping them and grazing her nipples.

“Eee!” The sound was strangled as she crooned through her clenched teeth, “Oh, you lover! What are you doing to me?” though she was not expecting an answer, being well aware that he was taking her on a journey to a crashing terminus – eventually. In the meantime it seemed she was happy to travel that road and be teased further.

Her hands now ranged over his shoulders, then down his hard chest, pulling further away so as to trace his six-pack, and on to his rampant cock. Her step back forced his removal from her anus, and instead he plunged his hand down over her trimmed bush and cupped her sex lifting hard and pulling her up onto her toes. He growled as she heedlessly and randomly wanked him in response.

“Oh shit, Dai, Take me to bed!” she wailed. “I want you so bad!”

She suited action to the words and in fact took him to the bed until she fell back onto it. “Now! Now! Stuff me! Give it me! I need you so bad! I’m so near!”

Both his arms went under her knees as he pulled her legs high, and as they rested on his shoulders, his cock was perfectly aimed. He felt her opening give way, and he thrust deep up to his groin, his balls slapping her bottom cheeks.

“OH YES!” Her strident cry of triumph was instantly hushed, as she realised there were sleeping children close by.

“Urggh!” came his response as he felt her velvet walls clasp him snugly, and the end of her vagina reluctantly giving him some extra space. She was tight.

“Ah, so full!” she crooned. “You stuffed me good! Now please, lover, batter me senseless!”

He duly did as ordered, and pulled as far back as he could before burying his cock deep, again and again, his balls slapping against her cheeks loudly as they both grunted with each collision. All the while he touched what youthful firm, yet soft and yielding skin he could reach on her thighs

He saw her bite her lip, then stuff her hand in her mouth as the muffled screams of her climax tried to escape, her other hand flailing wildly, clutching sporadically at the bedclothes. Her eyes were squeezed tight shut and her head shook from side to side.

The sight was enough, and he pumped his seed into her sucking, grasping sheath, his lips tightly closed to muffle his roar into a strangled hum of release. He let her legs fall, as the final spurts pulsed from him, and he fell upon her to kiss her lips, and squeeze her tits, evincing further twitches of her own prolonged orgasm.

They remained in that somewhat awkward position, she with her legs hanging down off the bed, and he standing but prone upon her, held in position by her grasping arms while still buried deep. They kissed randomly until he felt he had slipped from her, and then stood, holding out his hands to pull her to a sitting position so she could crawl onto the bed, and he could follow her.

“Better drink our cocoa,” she said, so they sat in bed and finished the drinks. They lay down and turned to each other.

“How d’you feel?” she asked him, her eyes searching his face.

“Peaceful,” he said. “Relaxed. Satisfied.”

“Me too,” she said. “I needed that. It’s been over a year since I had a cock in my twat, and it’s nearly a year since you fucked.”

Her comment provoked a memory of Gwen’s death and his face showed it.

“Gwen?” she asked, stroking his face.

He nodded, realising that he didn’t feel at all guilty, and that he had taken on board what Siân had said earlier.

“It always tugs at my heart when I remember her,” he said, “but I was surprised that we could talk about her before and be happy that we had had her company even for a short time. I’ve been angry for so long because she has been deprived of a long life and the happiness of seeing her children grow. I felt guilty that I survived and she didn’t. I resented that Celia got to enjoy caring for them.

“It feels as if all that has left me. We all have differing life-spans, and really we have no control over that. Perhaps there is such a thing as reincarnation and each succeeding life is different. Perhaps if there is another life, whatever comes after this one for her, perhaps it’ll be much longer than this one. Who knows?”

“You didn’t feel you were being unfaithful, having sex with someone else – with me?”

“No,” he said with some surprise. “I thought I would. But no, it was something you said earlier about her wanting to make boys happy, giving blow jobs and later having sex with them.

“I had sex with quite a few girls before Gwen, and it meant all sorts of things, from release of frustration to a warm friendship, and then the life I so deeply committed to Celia changed its meaning again, until she left me.

“Of course once I committed to Gwen, sex meant something immensely more: it was truly ‘love-making’. We gave ourselves ‘until death parted us’. As you said, Gwen would have expected me to live on and be happy. Making love with you just proved I could do that.”

“I’m glad,” she said, and burrowed into his chest under his arm. It was a sign of affection and love, and he felt a surge of affection for her. It felt right somehow, that warm closeness.

When he awoke in darkness, the bed was empty. It was quarter to eight. He could hear noises downstairs, and donning his dressing gown, he padded down to see what was happening.

He entered the kitchen to find Siân with Bethan in her arms, bottle feeing her. Siân had a look of Gwen and the picture brought a vivid recollection of Gwen sitting in the same place, feeding Evan. He had been used to seeing Celia feeding Bethan, but this picture and his response was strikingly different. It surprised him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.