Goes Without Saying - Cover

Goes Without Saying

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - David experiences love and the heartache of loss in his life, and on his journey of recovery finds it difficult to accept help at all, but especially from an unexpected source. He has to learn that some things shouldn't ever 'go without saying', and finds that not all his friends know when to speak and when to shut up. That needs wisdom, which really does go without saying.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Early in his sexual career, as a teenager, David had been educated by a very actively sexy girl, Jackie Shanley, who took him in hand (and mouth), and afterwards patiently explained about foreplay. She talked about setting the scene, the atmosphere, then remote foreplay.

“Girls have erogenous zones all over the body,” she explained. “Boys know about kissing and about boobs and bum, but when they go for those straight away it’s a disappointment. There are other areas that turn a girl on.”

At this she scooted down the bed and began to tickle his feet. While he was still giggling and trying to escape she moved to his waist, then under his armpits. He was helpless with laughter. Then she tickled the backs of his knees, and the inside of his elbows. Then his neck. He was a squirming wreck.

Jackie then sat up with a grin. “Would you say those areas are sensitive?”

He nodded, bereft of speech and breathing heavily.

“So there’s the clue, dumbo!” she laughed.

“I have to tickle a girl to get her in the mood?” he asked. He remembered what a novice he had been at the lovemaking lark.

“Idiot!” she reproved him, “You can touch and stroke without tickling. Try it.”

He tried and it was a revelation. She closed her eyes and began breathing hard and sighing as he ran his fingers over the sensitive areas she had indicated. It worked!

When Jackie opened her eyes again, she sighed.

“You’ve got it,” she murmured, “and another tip. To begin with avoid the usual spots – nips and cunt. Tantalise her. Go near but don’t actually touch. Trust me, Dave, sooner or later she’ll beg or start twisting or shaking. Then you can touch your favourite bits!”

They met often after that, and he tried it. Jackie tutored him and in time she did beg and had those intense orgasms she loved. David felt he was bursting with pride. They only parted when they left for different universities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.