Walking Wounded - Cover

Walking Wounded

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

The forest of course never really lies silent at any time of the day. Activity continues on different schedules for different animals. Beneath the moon, some were stirring for their day, ready to find food, water, shelter and maybe even some amusement. Brian, on the other hand, had woken almost 30 minutes ago and was contemplating the growing need to go to the toilet. He tried vainly to roll onto his side to lessen the pressure on his bladder but the pain in his shoulder still prevented much movement, even though it felt so much better than 48 hours before. When he decided that he had to make a move he swung his legs carefully off the side of the bed and stood, swaying a little as he tried to determine the route to the door while avoiding the mattress. Leslie’s blonde hair shone in the pale light and he could see Frank’s arm around her waist. As he stepped past them he saw the shape of her breasts and Frank’s hand inches away from them. Brian smiled as his fingers absently checked to ensure his cock was still attached to his body, then grinned with the unexpected strength of his erection. Padding slowly to the bathroom he closed the door and slumped onto the seat, pushing his hard cock downwards so that there was a chance of getting something in the bowl. After two minutes he had calmed enough to allow a small stream of urine to trickle out, followed soon after by an ever-increasing gush that earned a welcome sign of pleasure from the boy.

There was little originality to their meager breakfast, but it was welcome and at least luke warm. With the washing up complete all three went out into the garden to breathe in the day’s warm air and enjoy the sun that was now above the trees. Brian slumped into the garden chair and closed his eyes, crossing his arms as though to indicate that he was going no further. Leslie wandered down towards the end of the garden, admiring the wild flowers that grew between the trees.

“Pink lady slipper. That’s what that is called. Type of orchid,” said Frank. He watched from behind Leslie as she crouched in front of the bright pink flowers. Her tight little bottom was a delight, far more attractive than any wild flower.

“You planted them?”

“No, they’re wild. Pick some for your Mum.”

“That’s a very nice thought,” said Leslie, gathering a small handful. She smiled at Frank and took his hand as they made a circuit around the grassy area. Whenever he pointed out the names of flowers she squeezed his hand gratefully, pleased with the new knowledge and his attentiveness to her. Approaching the cabin again she hugged him close and laid the flowers near the door. She reached up around his neck and pulled him down for a delicate, slow kiss. Frank held her hips and squeezed her closer, unfazed by the fact that his cock had quickly swollen to press against her pubic mound. She smiled as she sensed his erection, breaking the kiss with a giggle and a touch of his penis.

“Tsk. Again!”

Frank shrugged, smiling into her mischievous eyes. “It’s your fault you know.”

“Time for our early morning wash. Hey Bri, coming down for a wash?” she shouted.

Brian groaned and shook his head. “No, think I’ll go and lie down for a while if we’re going back soon.”

“You OK?” asked Frank as Brian trudged past.

“Yeah, just want to be fine for the walk back, that’s all.”

Leslie and Frank collected their towels and washing things then made their way down the hill to the warm water spot. The higher rocks made good places to leave their towels while they sank into the pool. They both agreed that it was warmer than the previous day and sank to their necks to get the most out of the natural hot tap. Leslie’s hand found Frank’s after a short while and they shuffled closer to sit and cuddle, even though the sand and pebbles became irritating after a short time.

“Wash my hair?” asked Leslie, grabbing the shampoo.

“Again?”

“Yeah, it felt so nice and I want to be squeaky clean for when I get back.”

Leslie turned her back to Frank and sank in to the water, leaning back to wet her hair. Frank steadied her, cupping water with his hands to make sure she got her hair completely wet. She leaned up again and he squirted a generous amount of liquid onto her scalp, massaging it into her hair with straight fingers. She signed appreciatively and leaned back between his legs so that her head brushed against his stomach. The bubbles flowed over her shoulders and down her back and as she leaned further and her hair rested against his straining erection. His fingers massaged her constantly with small deviations to feel his stiff cock inside the mass of tangled, soapy hair.

“Oh yeah” whispered Leslie. “I can feel you!”

“My cock’s in your hair.”

Leslie laughed out loud at this comment. “That’s so weird!” she squealed.

Frank smiled and laughed with her. “OK, rinse off and we’ll do it again.” Once her hair was clean again she turned, her eyes lighting up and she looked up and him then down at his cock.

“One more time?” she asked, offering the shampoo.

“You want to turn round?”

“No, like this,” she said, looking down between his legs. He tipped the bottle onto the top of her head and began massaging again. Her head dipped slowly under his fingers until he felt her lips closing around his cock. She raised herself a little and sucked him slowly as he went about his work.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good!” he said, his actions stopping momentarily as she tried unsuccessfully to take all of his length in her mouth. Her head, shoulders and back were covered in soapy bubbles and he massaged each area in turn as she gently sucked. He felt her little fingers gently teasing top of his cock, lightly circling it as she pulled his foreskin down slightly then released it. Blood surged into his cock, pulsating with each heart beat as he became fully hard and an ache began to develop in his groin. She leaned back slightly and while holding the base of his cock, she licked his length from bottom to top, tracing the dark veins that stood out along his shaft.

“Oh yes, good girl, that’s the way!”

He caressed her head, her shoulders, all slippery with soapy bubbles, thinking about her young hairless pussy a few inches below the water and how wonderful it had felt as he entered her for the first time.

Deciding that he didn’t want to come in her mouth while in the river he lifted her slowly and guided her to stand in front of him. He smiled at the sight, the tiny girl with bubbles everywhere, her young breasts with their pointed nipples and the delight on her face. She stepped nearer and with one hand back on his cock she kissed his lips.

“You need a shave, you’re all rough,” she said, feeling his cheek.

“Yeah, I know” replied Frank, taking his razor and foam from the wash bag. He gave the shaving foam to Leslie and instructed her to shake it well, then allowed her, with some guidance, to apply it to his stubble.

“Can I do it?” she asked impatiently.

“I don’t know. Maybe watch for a while then we’ll see,” said Frank, putting a new blade in the razor. He had forgotten his small mirror so had to feel around for where to start. The first swathe cut down from his sideburn towards his chin.

“Cool! Let me feel!” she giggled, touching the newly shaved skin. “Wow, that feels like when you did it to me.”

“Did what?”

“Shaved me.”

“When I shaved your pussy for you, made it super-clean?”

“Yeah. That was so amazing, I came as you were doing it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, a little one when you pulled me open to get the last little bits.”

Frank’s stomach lurched at the thought again of her tiny pussy and he quickly continued shaving, pushing himself to focus on the more difficult areas while leaving a couple of easy patches for her. He looked quickly up and down the river then put his hand on her buttocks to guide her.

“Come on then, get on my lap and you can finish it off.” Without further prompting, Leslie straddled his legs facing him and took the razor from his hand. “Start at the top here and move the razor down gently. No need to push against my skin, just let it do the work.” Very slowly she brought the razor across his face, smiling as she noted that she had indeed shaved off some of his stubble and hadn’t cut anything off. She moved some foam from his neck and spread it over the next area, making sure it was soapy before she started. Frank was impressed by her attention and the level of care she took, although he was also pleased when she stated that she had finished.

“Nice job!” he said, feeling across his face. “Enjoy it?”

She beamed at him then shrugged silently. He reached down between her legs and laughed.

“You’re soaking, naughty girl. So shaving turns you on?” She shook her head. “Then what?”

Smiling, she dipped under the water to rinse off the shampoo before standing and gathering her things. “You,” she stated, leading the way back up to the cabin.

Still dripping from their visit to the river, they spread their towels out in the long wild grass to the side of the house and smoothed them down to provide a small strip on which to soak up the sun. Leslie sat up, her arms wrapped around her knees as she watched the birds flying through the branches of the huge oaks. Frank shuffled behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders, smoothing the skin. She leaned her head back, acknowledging the attention and closed her eyes. He understood how these moments would the last few hours that they would share at the cabin and tried to commit her shape to memory. The tautness of her buttocks as she sat on the towel, the healthy shape of her body, her blonde hair that cascaded down over her back and her happy smile as she rolled her head in time with his massaging. She straightened, pulling her shoulders back as his hands worked away at the muscles around her shoulder blades and her hands slipped down to rest on the towel.

She gazed up at the clear blue sky and delighted in the feel of the man’s hands over her body. Sighing to herself, she turned onto her side and smiled as Frank lay down beside her and closed his eyes.

“We can drip dry here in the sun,” he said as he stretched to flex his muscles. Leslie leaned on her elbow and traced her finger across his cheek. She noted the thin patch of hair on his chest, the denser pubic hair below his navel and the rigid, bobbing penis that poked skywards. She stared for some time before checking that his eyes were still closed.

“Very smooth,” she said, please with her work on his beard.

“Not baby-smooth like you though.”

“You must have been once upon a time.”

“Yeah, like when I was Brian’s age, before anything started to grow.”

“I like being smooth you know.”

“Really? Do you think it feels cleaner?”

“Not just that. Just it’s cooler, it feels great when I run my fingers over it.”

“Yup, that’s what I thought!”

Leslie laughed and turned to him, resting her head on his chest, her arm across his waist. He touched her hair, pleased with the clean feeling between his fingers even though it wasn’t quite dry. She moved her leg over his thigh so that she pushed against his groin and his semi-hard cock, suggesting further pleasures to come. The sensuous circles made by her hand widened, touching his nipples, hips and pubic hair before sinking further to caress the divide between his balls and his thigh. Her tiny fingers felt erotic on the smooth skin of his balls and he took hold of her head, pulling her up gently so he could kiss her lips. She responded immediately, pleased with his embrace and traced a finger from his balls up to the tip of his cock. Her young breasts pressed against his chest and as they kissed he caressed her nipple, toying with it between his fingers as it hardened. Her tongue slipped into his mouth to tease him as her breathing quickened, fingers pushing deep into his hair.

They kissed for several minutes, touching and caressing to the accompaniment of nature’s morning chorus. An occasional bee flew over their love nest as the breeze swayed the long grass and the sun dried their bodies. Frank felt constantly hard, the promise of Leslie once again foremost in his mind. He felt that she had changed, grown up by a couple of years overnight, her responses and caresses more considered, meaningful, more heartfelt. She looked radiant, clean, lively and full of youth as she wrapped her limbs around him and even with the warmth of the sun she left a wet trail against his leg as she rubbed herself for some degree of satisfaction. His arms wrapped around her tiny frame, sensing the ridges of her ribs and maneuvering her easily so that she faced his feet.

“What?” she asked, wondering what he was doing.

“Shh!” said Frank, gripping her hips as he positioned her above him. He pulled her down towards his mouth and kissed her inner thighs to let her know his intentions. She groaned as the idea sank in, bringing to life a video she had watched with Jenny. His heart pounded in his chest as he looked up at her engorged labia, glistening with her excitement and the hood over her clitoris that offered future promise. He licked her thigh, delighted in the pure cleanliness of the little girl and the shudder that he sensed running through her as her anticipation and imagination gathered pace. Licking back along her vulva he flicked his tongue over her perineum, earning a gasp from above as Leslie stretched out, running her hands along his thighs. She bent further as she almost touched his toes and his cock brushed against the hardness of her nipple. Looking up he saw her anus, a tiny pure pink opening that begged to be explored. He gripped her taught buttocks and as he pulled them gently apart his tongue again flicked along the channel from the vagina towards the tiny brown opening, dwelling a little longer at its destination. He felt her head knock against his thighs with the intensity of the feeling and she rested there, unable to concentrate on anything else as he teased her little hole. She was so clean, smelling only of teenage shampoo and the summer scents of the morning. He teased her again and felt her head press harder against his thigh as her hands gripped his legs to steady herself.

Pulling her further open, he flicked his tongue around her tight opening, each encounter seeming to produce a gasp or sigh from the little girl. Her legs trembled constantly as he returned his attention to her pussy, lapping along the slick folds of her labia and around the hood of her clit. The taste of her juices intensified on his tongue, sweet and thick as he pushed deep inside her. He was rewarded by the warmth of her lips as she returned her attention to his cock. He felt her little fingers over his balls and the base of his cock as her elbows sank gently into his thighs. She seemed in no hurry, her lips moving at a similar pace as his tongue, both delivering pleasure and finding ways in which to bring the other closer to orgasm.

Frank kissed her inner thighs to provide a change of sensation to her. Her muscles defined her legs beautifully, the tendons taught around her knees and at the top of her thighs. He pulled the tight skin between his lips, earning a groan and a tremble from the little girl’s buttocks. His nose and cheek rubbed against the baby-like smoothness of her thigh, the silky feeling constant as he closed in on her swollen lips. Frank opened his eyes and looked down towards the girl, noting that she was resting on his thigh, her tongue flicking leisurely out at his cock as her warm breath contributed to the intensity of her attention. Closing his eyes he kissed again at the very top of her thighs, his cheek brushing against her pussy lips. He sensed a shudder, a tightening of her muscles and an intake of breath as her fingers gripped his cock and thigh slightly harder. He licked very slowly along the slick length of her pussy and she let out a deep sigh, trembling lightly. With both hands he gripped her buttocks and pulled her down so that his tongue slid easily from her pussy and towards her anus. He felt her hair drift sensuously across his leg as she rested again on his thigh and paused in her licking.

“Frank!”

“Mmm?”

But there was no reply, just an increased grip on his cock and muffled sobs when he flicked across the opening. It was clean, spotless, and seemed to be so sensitive as it puckered against the tip of his tongue. The girl squealed, shifting initially away from him then returning quickly to regain contact so that he could repeat the exploration and grab her buttocks in his hands. He licked down again across her vulva and over her clit causing Leslie to open her legs even further and lower her bottom closer to his mouth.

“Mmm?” he repeated.

“Frank. Please.”

He licked her asshole once again, pushing inside as far as he could.

“You like?”

“Fuck yeah!” she said, earning herself a slap on her buttocks which disturbed some nearby starlings.

“No swearing. Dirty little girl!” Frank smiled however at her arousal and looked up at the perfection of her pussy, the small inner lips, the moisture trailing from her vagina and the little hood over her clitoris that had moved back slightly. He wondered if it was usual for a nineteen year-old to find anal play so sensuous and his question was answered as she collapsed onto his chest so that her buttocks were jammed up against his nose. Her hands came round and grabbed her cheeks, pulling them apart to expose herself fully. Frank was shocked at her audacity and perhaps her trust, but nonetheless he leaned up and with his thumbs either side of her anus, parted her tight little hole.

“Oh god!” she hissed as he pushed his thumbs into her. His fingers meanwhile dug into her taught flesh, kneading her buttocks and resting on her tiny hands. This was not the most comfortable position for Frank but her obvious desire interested him and he continued to probe and lick as she became more animated and nosier in her reaction.

She was shaking now, her body hardly under control as he alternated between her pussy and her obscenely stretched anus. Even inside tasted clean and he wondered how he had managed to get his penis inside it two days ago since it was now fighting back against the tops of his thumbs. Her breathing was erratic as she shook heavily, her head between his shins and her buttocks pressed hard against his face. He pulled out one of his thumbs which earned a groan from deep within her, then slapped her buttocks hard, stinging his hand and raising a red pattern of four fingers across her pale flesh. She cried out loudly but he knew it wasn’t from pain. Again he slapped her before pushing back insider her with both thumbs and covering her clit with his mouth. The next swish of his tongue on her clit pushed her over the edge and she shuddered uncontrollably, squirting come onto his chin as her anus clasped and relaxed with her orgasm. He could feel her head jerking against his legs and her fingers digging into his flesh as she rode the wave of pleasure that racked her body without mercy. She relaxed gradually but every ten seconds or so she flinched as though stung by an insect as echoes of her orgasm revisited its grip on her conscious mind. He kissed her thighs, lapped at her swollen lips but avoided her clit. She slid forward very slightly and held onto his feet, giving him a wonderful view again of her bald pussy and the tightness of her buttocks, between which he knew there was her recently invaded anus, her second center of pleasure.

Leslie turned around, grinning happily as she slid into his arms and entwined her legs with his. She rested her head on his chest and played with the few hairs that she could find. Her pussy was wet, slipping across his thighs as she moved slowly but deliberately against him. Her small breasts were mashed against his chest, hidden from sight although her hard nipples gave her a constant source of pleasure while his hands roamed over her back and buttocks. She looked down and smiled at his cock, lying to one side but in her limited experience she thought it was still close to fully hard. Her fingers traced light circles over his skin and after a few seconds she noticed a twitch as it flicked up briefly. Experimenting, she touched the beginning of his pubic hair, gripping lightly then tugging as her nails dug into the skin. He responded with his fingers, caressing her tight buttocks, pulling, opening her as if to acknowledge there was more that they could do that morning. She looked up, pleased with his smile and closed her eyes as she leaned towards him. His lips glanced across hers so delicately that she was taken by surprise at his gentle intimacy. His hands pulled her closer as they kissed more deeply, their tongues exploring gently as the sun continued to warm them while nature quietly observed. Leslie slipped her hand though his pubic hair and found his cock, rigid once again as she wrapped her fingers around it and felt its soft warmth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.