Walking Wounded - Cover

Walking Wounded

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

Leslie leaned against the bedroom door and watched Brian’s chest rise and fall slowly under the blanket, his face flushed but peaceful under the light from the living room. She had mixed feelings about him now, and instead of the giddy lust and passion that she had felt a few weeks ago, and even that morning, she now wondered why he hadn’t been able to trust her with his problem back on the trail. She recalled watching him walking in front of her, swinging a stick at the long grass and kicking stones out of the way, full of energy and life. Now though he was exhausted, lying in bed asleep and possibly seriously ill. She recalled his cock, buried in muck when she had pulled his underwear down and she had truly thought that he had suffered an accident when he fell that had somehow ripped his cock off. He did however still have a cute face even though it was pale and sweaty. She smiled. Perhaps all would be well in a few days.

Frank dropped to his knees and reached under the bed to pull out a mattress that looked remarkably clean. He bent it carefully to get it clear of the bed and wall.

“Grab that end and we’ll take this through, dump it near the fire,” he said, pushing as Leslie pulled and guided it through the door. “We can rest on here and keep an eye on lover boy.”

“Hey, he’s nice!” she protested.

“I’m sure he is, just a few mistakes today though which could have killed you both,” said Frank seriously.

“Yeah but, like, you don’t have to keep reminding me, OK?” Irritated, she entered the kitchen and sought out her small toiletries bag from her backpack. She noted that Frank had cleaned the kitchen up, washed and dried the plates and cutlery all while she had been looking in on Brian. She wondered what they would have done without any assistance, where they might be at this time. With some luck they could have made a little progress in trying to get back to where her mother had dropped them off but even if they had got there it would be totally deserted and offered no guarantee of cell phone coverage. Returning, she watched Frank making their bed.

“Here, grab this sheet and we can double it up and get some rest. If he wakes then we should both be with him just in case anything serious happens.”

Leslie turned to him quickly. “Like what?”

“I don’t know. He had a pretty big bash against those rocks though, remember that he couldn’t stand without our help. If he has concussion then he should see a doctor I would think, or if he wakes up disorientated.”

“Dis what?”

“If he doesn’t know where he is, or doesn’t recognize you.”

Leslie stood motionless as she absorbed what he had said and the realization dawned on her that perhaps Brian’s injuries were more serious than she had imagined. She watched Frank tuck in the sheet and belatedly bent to help with the other side before sliding between the sheets. Frank joined her on the mattress before reaching out and to turn down the kerosene lamp to the palest flicker. She looked around the darkened room and realized suddenly that for the first time in her life she was in bed with a man. They were both naked and the best part she thought, grinning at the wall, was that she could honestly say that they had ended up in bed only hours after meeting, a wonderful twist to the story when she related it to her friends. She was pleased with the thought that this fantasy situation had crept up on her and wasn’t the result of the endless scheming and plotting that had been acted out after hours of masturbatory dreams.

The day’s events unrolled through her mind, from their late start from the house, the fun walking along the track through the forest, and then disaster in less than ten seconds. She recalled the sick feeling, the helplessness she had experienced when she found Brian unconscious down by the river and the elation when Frank arrived. Her smile turned to dismay as she thought about how helpful he had been to both of them. She wondered whether what he did to her ass had been what they called anal sex. His cock seemed to slip in so easily and she thought that if it wasn’t for the pain in her stomach it might have felt quite nice. She was convinced that Frank was somehow their guardian angel. She felt him shift on the mattress and held her breath with her heart beating wildly. She glanced from left to right, trying to detect any movement in the near darkness as she wondered what he was going to do.

He eventually turned to her. “So you would have been at the campsite by now I suppose, having dinner?” he asked.

She breathed out loudly. “Yes, but we only had those cans and I’m not sure if we had a can opener. I didn’t think of one anyway.” She stared at the ceiling directly ahead, rewinding the process of packing her backpack, cursing her airheaded stupidity.

“Oh, so not so well planned then?”

“No, we thought of the trip yesterday and set off this morning” Leslie paused and turned to Frank. “Well, I thought of it and had this big romantic dream.”

“Sunlight in the forest, kissing in the long grass.”

“The whole thing.”

“Any walkie-talkies, or a whistle in case of danger?”

“No.”

“A map, hiking shoes, extra food?”

She waited and shuffled in the bed, irritated with him again. “No, nothing like that, we just sort of left the house after he got round to my place.”

“Did Brian know the plan? I mean about the romantic time in the long grass, kissing your body for hours on end, naked in the moonlight?” She felt his fingers on her arm.

Leslie smiled and seemed to revel in the thought as she stretched out a little. “No, not really. He knows I fancy him, but not the plan.” She exhaled, blowing loudly as though summoning courage, or perhaps preventing more tears. “He was to be my first.”

“So you could tell everyone at school?”

“Actually, doing it with your cousin isn’t exactly, you know, like, the coolest news” Leslie was silent, shuddering lightly as she breathed through her nose, trying to control her emotions. She felt his fingers on her shoulder. “But he’s very special to me.”

Frank sensed her growing misery and touched her cheek. “He still can be though. It would be your secret.”

“It’s a mess. I’m so sorry that we messed up your holiday. If you hadn’t come along I know we would have died.”

“Oh I don’t know about that, it’s still quite warm at night at this time of year.”

“Course we would. We couldn’t go anywhere, I would have had to leave him unconscious by the river and try and find help, probably in the dark. Then bears or snakes would have attacked me or him.” She cried quietly and turned away from him.

“Shh,” he said, putting his arm around her shoulders. “It worked out fine” She quickly turned towards him and rested on his shoulder, hugging him closer.

“Only because of you. If he had said to me he needed to poop I would have looked the other way.”

“Is that why he fell?”

“Yeah. Stupid idiot, eh? He ran off, trying to hide.” Her sobs were louder as she nestled into his neck. “Fucking day, some fucking dream eh?”

Frank brushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead, wishing she had a more developed vocabulary. “There there, you’re safe now and you look wonderful,” he said, kissing her cheek.

“I probably look like crap,” she said, then laughed a little at the comment.

“Earlier you did, so did I, but you’re totally clean now. We both are, remember?”

She shook her head slowly as she again recalled the episode. “Mmm, and I was sick I think, from the smell.”

“Or the three pounds of poisonous berries you ate? But I kissed you afterwards, remember?”

“Oh my god, yes you did!” she cried in amazement, then paused and said, very quietly “Yes, you did.” She nuzzled in closer to him.

Frank leaned towards her and kissed her lips. She breathed in sharply, the unexpected contact confusing her momentarily. “You still like me?” she asked as her hand reached round the back of his head.

“Of course, you’re pretty and intelligent,” he said, tracing the curve of her jaw.

“Intelligent? Nobody has ever called me that,” she said, looking up at him with a smile.

“Perhaps nobody talks to you that much or has fun with you?” he said, knowing that she had been waiting for years for someone to say that. He smiled at her and knew that further flattery was probably going to be unnecessary.

“I don’t know. It was fun talking about travel though, and helping you do stuff around the cabin. I really want to see the world now. I’m going to see what books there are in the library.” Her hand wandered around to his back and pulled gently so that the tip of his semi-stiff cock brushed against her stomach. He ran his fingers lightly across her side and touched the curve of her breast.

“Here’s some sunlight and long grass for you then,” he whispered as he kissed her, pushing his tongue gently between her lips. She pushed her hips forward, giving away her needs as his hand gripped her buttock and squeezed.

“Ooh!” she whispered in amazement as his cock pushed against her stomach.

“Hmm, hard again,” said Frank.

“Wow, it has a life of its own.”

“You’re making it like that you know, your body against mine.”

“Really? Just a kiss?”

“Really, but it’s special when it’s from you.”

She slipped her arm around his neck, smiling at the compliment. “Thank you, again. You’ve been so great to us even though we fucked up,” she said as she pushed her little breasts against his chest.

Frank caressed her nipple lightly, tweaking the tight bud very carefully between his fingers as he kissed from her lips round to her ear. She sighed with pleasure, gripping his head in her hands as her bottom jerked forward, mashing her little mound against his hardness. He caressed her back, pulling her gently towards him, knowing that his touch on her nipple had sent a thrill though her little body.

“Oh yes,” she whispered, pushing her leg over his as they caressed. Her hands traced along his back, pulling him closer. To her immense delight Frank nibbled her ear and then descended to her breasts by way of the little valley between her young mounds. He felt her pussy rubbing on his leg and he had a strong suspicion that she was already very wet.

“I’m going to kiss every inch of you,” he whispered. She exhaled loudly, her grip strong and imploring. “Every soft, erotic inch of your beautiful young body, to make up for your problems today.”

“Yes.”

“Even where nobody has ever been before.”

He took her nipple again in his lips and pulled. Her breasts were tiny, perhaps only thirty-one or two but responsive and seemed to be connected very well to her sense of erotic pleasure. He reached down past her thighs, down to her feet, and pulled her left foot up, opening her. Her sigh gave him the permission he needed and he kissed down over her stomach and into the small patch of fine blond hair above her pussy. Her breathing was heavy now, and she rose off the mattress to meet his mouth, trying to get her clit in contact with him, with anything.

“Are you wet?” he asked, licking just below her navel.

“What?” she asked with some embarrassment.

“Your pussy.”

She shrugged and held him closer.

“Touch it, tell me if my tongue will find a wet pussy.”

She reached down slowly between them, pushing past his rampant cock and slid her middle finger between her pussy lips. She smiled and brought her hand back up. He took it and licked her fingers.

“Middle one,” she said, watching his face. He licked and smiled back at her.

“You taste wonderful, so clean, so very wet.”

She guided his head as he leaned down again, his tongue edging down towards her pussy. Frank marveled at the girl’s tiny body, the short distance between her hardened nipples, her navel and then the tiny patch of golden-blonde hair. He kissed just above the start of her pubic hair and licked a line down towards her silky thighs.

She exhaled loudly in anticipation and opened her legs slightly. Frank slid slowly between her thighs, savouring the delicate smell of her clean skin and youthful excitement. He pulled back the sheet and revealed her body in the warm light of the kerosene lamp. Looking up from her pussy, beyond the patch of blonde hair he saw the tiny peaks of her nipples crowning her breasts and smiled at his luck as she squeezed her breasts. He was about to sample the delights of a nineteen year-old virgin who he had met only a few hours ago, who he had abused and teased and in doing so had discovered that she would readily accept any suggestion as long as it wasn’t a direct command. He wondered about the two visitors and their hunger for sexual exploration. It reminded him of his own activities, but at an age six or seven years older than they appeared to be. He was at college when he first felt the warmth of a girl against his body and the delicate touch of her fingers around his cock. But Leslie seemed so trusting as though what they were doing was quite natural for someone in their early teens.

Frank was concerned though that she hadn’t tried to find out anything about him in the past few hours and although truly beautiful she was so dull that it was becoming an effort to have a conversation with her. He pulled a pubic hair from between his teeth and decided he would convince her that she should let him shave her tomorrow because it’s the latest craze in some remote part of the world. Bangkok would do since she probably thought it was just east of New York.

He kissed slowly down the inside of her thigh and she groaned quietly, shuddering as his lips traced their way back to the center of her sex. Her young flesh was taught, tight around her muscles, firm to the touch yet inviting in its youth and silky promise. He again noted how clean she was, with every trace of the afternoon’s problem washed away. He blew warm breath over her pussy and smiled as she tensed and purred in response. He detoured slightly, teasing her with kisses along her thighs, over her knees before returning slowly along her inner thighs. She rose off the bed again and he bumped his nose on her clit causing her to sigh with pleasure.

Frank ran a finger down her outer lips, knowing what she wanted but determined to tease her because she was being so impatient and because she was going nowhere else that night. With his touch her pussy lips parted, blossoming to reveal the lighter pink inner folds of her young sex. Parting her legs he slowly approached her pussy, letting Leslie know exactly where he was as his hair brushed against her legs. She rose again and he rewarded her with a long, gentle lick of her pussy from just above her anus all the way up into her public hair.

“What can you feel?” he asked, very lightly pushing into the entrance to her vagina. “Where’s my finger?”

Leslie didn’t answer immediately but seemed too absorbed in the flood of pleasure that she had felt from that first long lick. She gasped again then tried to look up at him but flopped back down. “Inside me.”

“Is that the first time anyone has done that?”

“Of course. Please!”

“Shh, slowly, relax,” he whispered before his tongue joined his finger in exploring the heat coming from her. He licked up a small trail of pure girl liquid that dribbled thickly out of her pussy and marveled at the taste. He leaned back a little and realized that she had an exceptionally small, tidy little pussy that could have belonged to a five year-old, except for the trace of hair above her clit. She rose in his estimation and his cock hardened as he saw her stomach muscles rippling with her increasing arousal.

“How old are you?” he asked, pausing between her legs.

“Nineteen.”

Frank laughed at her response. “There’s no way that you’re nineteen! You said you were just starting university!”

“I’ll be nineteen soon. Please, just don’t stop”

With both thumbs he massaged her pussy lips, pushing occasionally inside to keep her in a state of total arousal. He continued for several minutes, helping her to open her legs fully so that she was as wide as possible with her legs bent and flat on the mattress. He noted how she grabbed her nipples almost in time with his thumbs, tweaking them as he circled her clit and pushed gently inside her. Frank slipped his hands under her buttocks and pulled her up so he could reach her anus with his tongue and gently licked around the tight opening. It was slightly darker than the pale skin of her legs but just a tiny, inviting opening that puckered as he probed. She coughed as though swallowing air and brought her legs up against her chest giving him full access.

“I want you to come now, Leslie.”

“Oh please, please!” she wailed, loud enough to cause Brian to stir on the bed. He watched with pleasure as her anus contracted and relaxed even more obviously each time he pushed his tongue against her crinkled opening. With his thumbs either side of her anus he stretched her and lapped around the hole. She was shaking now, and alternating between short pokes into her anus and longer tonguing around the area made each experience different and far more pleasurable to her. He used his finger to scratch at her dark rosebud opening, teasing between his tongue and finger then pushed his index finger inside slowly, moving around as though trying to find something before kissing her clit. She shot off the bed and squealed as though in pain, imploring him to bring her to orgasm.

“I want you to come in my face,” he said, licking her pussy and flicking his tongue around her clit. “Squirt all over me.” His finger pushed again into her anus and pulled out slowly as he licked rhythmically up and down her soaking pussy. He could see a small river of pale white cum dribbling out of her and he scooped it up and swallowed, smacking his lips to let her know what he had done. “So sweet, so pretty! Come for me my dear!”

Leslie shrieked again, shaking on the bed as he continued to lick her and tease her with his finger. She gripped one leg with her left hand and pulled his head tighter against her pussy, bucking against his tongue as she came with a guttural groan and rose up and down feverishly in time with his mouth. He pulled his finger out of her anus slowly and she farted, giggled and then seemed to come a second time as Frank sucked her clit between his lips. She gasped and cried out half-words as her young body trembled uncontrollably on the mattress while Frank slowly reduced his actions until he simply licked around her lips. She relaxed slowly, breathing hard and fell flat against the mattress as though she had run a mile. Frank lay next to her and cuddled her, thinking that an investment of affection would pay dividends later. She cuddled into him with an intensity that suggested she thought she might fall off onto the floor, gripping around his neck and locking her legs for safety.

“Well, I’m guessing that you came,” he said, caressing her little breasts. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she nodded. She kissed his lips, tasting herself on his tongue.

“Oh my fucking god. That was amazing. I thought I was going to die!”

So romantic, he thought. Her first orgasm with another person and she had to trot out crap from some b-rated porno movie.

“You looked so perfect there, so pretty as you came,” he said, running his fingers over her buttocks and then further round through the stickiness of her pussy. He brought his finger to his lips then touched hers. Reaching around her waist he pulled her on top of him so that his cock rested against her pubic bone. They kissed and he sensed the new passion in her slow, deliberate approach and the care and meaning of her movements. She went up a couple of points in his estimation as her eyes showed a sense of determination.

“You’re so hard,” she said, leaning to one side and reaching down. Her tiny fingers circled his rigid cock and the palm of her hand brushed across the top.

“That’s because I watched you come.”

“Was I noisy?” she asked, palming his cock and feeling his tight scrotum.

“Only once, you almost woke Brian.”

She got up on to her knees and looked over to the bed, noting that he seemed to still be asleep. She sank back down with a smile and toyed gently with his cock, again feeling the weight of his balls. “Don’t they hurt sometimes?”

“Only if you hold them wrongly or hit them. If you’re gentle it’s fine.”

“I’d be scared to hurt you, you might throw me out!”

“Silly. Look, turn around and I’ll show you,” said Frank, twisting her so her head rested on his thigh. “So, as you said, it’s hard now but that’s because you’re here. To keep it hard you just need to give it attention.” Leslie took hold of his cock with the palm of her hand about half way down and pulled up and down.

“Have you touched a boy’s cock before?” asked Frank, knowing the answer.

Leslie explored slowly, her fingers running up and down the length. “No, only Brian’s earlier.”

“Mine is the same as his and everyone else’s, just that it’s very hard right now because you are touching it.”

Leslie increased her grip and tugged sharply. “Whoa, gently, no need to hold it tight. Very lightly for now like I showed you before.”

He took her hand away and traced along the length with two fingers, then around the top. “Like that, slowly. It’s most sensitive at the top, and you don’t need to grip it hard, you can just brush your fingers across it.” She copied his actions, then repeated as he nodded with encouragement. He let her continue for several minutes, moving her hand or slowing her down when necessary. His fingers explored the wetness between her thighs and teased her anus once again. “Kiss it now and again, just take the tip between your lips, keep it wet” She did as she was asked and Frank found that she did a very good job of keeping it wet and alternating between a gentle stroking and slipping it into her mouth.

“Think how you would like a boy to kiss your clit,” he said, caressing the back of her head. The light from the oil lamp shone through her blonde hair, highlights catching on her dimpled cheeks as she took him in her mouth.

His cock was starting to ache from being hard for so long but he was quite some way from orgasm after the afternoon exploration of the girl’s anus. “Lick up and down it, really slowly” She shuffled closer to his cock and licked from his balls slowly up to the top before taking him in her mouth. He reached down to her left leg and opened her so he could see her pussy which was still glistening and open in arousal.

“Now feel my balls, here,” he said, pulling some loose skin out so she could get a grip. “There’s nothing behind that part so you can pull quite hard, but here it would hurt like hell,” he said, probing his balls very gently. “Down the middle it’s OK and at the side, just inside is where you have to be careful.”

Leslie rested on her arm and toyed with his balls, seemingly interested in what she was doing and noting the exaggerated cries every once in a while when she got too close for comfort. She returned her attention to his cock and even slid her finger down to his anus a couple of times in case he wanted some stimulation there but Frank simply moved so she understood that it wasn’t what he needed at that time.

He pulled her arm and she returned to his side. They pulled the sheet around them and locked limbs as they kissed gently, passionately.

“This has been the strangest, scariest and most wonderful day of my life,” said Leslie earnestly. Frank was fairly sure what was coming next so he simply kissed her lips and stroked the baby-soft skin of her cheek. She really was a stunning looking girl with a perfect oval-shaped face and the blondest, cleanest hair he could recall. She slipped her leg over his so that her pussy was once again touching his thick cock then slid up and down with a blatant signal of desire. Her hair swept over his chest and excited him. “I want you,” she said, looking into his eyes.

“You’re a fabulous girl, Leslie, but no. Give your virginity to Brian, he’s right for you.”

“Oh no! He’s out cold and is probably never going to be able to do it!” she hissed, clearly taken aback at Frank’s refusal to have sex with her.

“Try. Just try for me. Please?”

She looked so sorry, let down in her moment of ultimate need. “Don’t you think I’m pretty?” she asked, pouting.

“You’re fabulously pretty, I promise.”

“Do I still smell?”

“No, not at all, well, only of that soap. No, it’s just that your first boy ought to be closer to your age. Nineteen, right?”

She smiled at his joke but soon returned to looking glum. “He’s asleep, why wake him?”

“He needs to wake up anyway. Do it, then maybe I will treat you to something later.”

She slumped onto the mattress, dejected. Realising that she had to at least give it a try she slowly got up and leaned on the side of the bed. Frank looked up and saw her swollen pussy between her legs and the tightness of her coltish buttocks. Even her legs seemed to look stunning with great muscle tone and curves in all the right places. He touched her leg and she looked down.

“Kiss his cock, see if it still works!” he whispered.

She laughed and moved the sheet back off him. His cock was tiny again and she reached out and touched it at the tip. Brian lay still, breathing regularly.

“Wait, I’m not sure if we really washed him properly, I was more interested in getting him to bed so he could sleep. I’ll get some warm water and we can make sure.” Still half-hard, Frank went to the kitchen area and poured some water from the kettle on the fire into a bowl and mixed it with some cold from the tap. He knew full well that Leslie was watching his rigid cock and his bum as he moved around. The thought hardened him again. He turned to her and making no attempt to hide his arousal, brought the soap and water along with a clean cloth. Leslie got her hands soapy and gently massaged the top of her cousin’s cock as Frank adjusted the lamp to help her see. She stopped and waited.

“Nothing. Told you.”

Frank took the cloth and dipped one corner in the water, then carefully wiped the boy’s forehead. He stirred a little. “Oh, life at last. Keep going down there.” Leslie generated more bubbles and ran her fingers over the young boy’s balls.

“It really is moving! See!” whispered Leslie with delight.

“Told you so!” said Frank, nudging her playfully. “More soap, down under between his legs, make sure his bum is nice and clean.”

They cleaned him carefully and Frank again ran the wet cloth over the boy’s forehead. Leslie had parted his thighs slightly and seemed to be pushing a finger into his anus. There was little response from the boy although his cock continued to grow. Frank used the cloth to wipe the bubbles off his cock so that there could be no doubt that someone was making contact with him down there. Leaving the cloth to one side he soaped up his hands.

“Pull his foreskin down,” said Frank. Leslie used both hands and pulled carefully, allowing the dark helmet to pop out from behind the skin. Frank cleaned the head with a circular motion, causing Brian to groan quietly as though he was still disconnected from the reality of the evening. “Rinse it off,” said Frank and he watched as Leslie dripped clean water over the boy’s hard cock. “And down here near his bum, let’s make sure it is all clean.”

“Wow, he’s harder than this afternoon.”

Frank ran the cloth around the boy’s balls and down over his anus, eventually happy that it was as clean as possible. “That’s because he is hopefully feeling a little better. Now suck him, just like you did to me.”

Leslie leaned over and, bracing one hand on his thigh, took the head of his penis into her mouth moved up and down slowly as she had done earlier. Frank slid behind her and pushed his cock between her thighs, rubbing very lightly against her pussy.

“Is he clean?” he asked, cupping her breasts. Leslie nodded and giggled a little as she felt Frank’s cock against her pussy. Leaning forward, Frank guided her hands along the boy’s thighs. “Watch,” he said, moving to her side. He took hold of the boy’s balls in his right hand and gripped them carefully, then pulled at the skin, stretching his sack.

“Oh my god you’ll hurt him!”

“Like I said, you just have to be careful. When I pull down like this his cock is totally hard, right?”

“God yes,” said Leslie as Brian moaned.

“Get up on the bed, sit over his face so he can lick your pussy.” Leslie mounted the bed and shuffled up to position herself over the boy’s mouth, glancing at Frank occasionally for approval as she grinned happily. Frank marveled at the way she obeyed his suggestions without hesitation. Suggestions, he was pleased to think, that were becoming more like instructions. As Leslie faced the boy’s head, Frank took the opportunity to feel Brian’s cock, impressed that it was rock hard and throbbing between his fingers. “Lower yourself so he can lick you,” said Frank. He watched for a short time before leaning down and taking the boy gently in his mouth. He grabbed his balls once again and tugged carefully, causing the foreskin to travel down about as far as it could. He mentally ticked off another achievement – sucking a male cock. He confirmed that the boy was indeed clean and slid his finger down towards his anus. The boy jerked a little, presumably realizing that it wasn’t Leslie who was playing with him down there, but there was no rejection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.