Walking Wounded
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

“Don’t forget to close the door,” he said as set out the plates for their evening meal, “It’s going to get cool quickly now the sun’s going down.”

“I can see what we brought to eat if you like, in our backpacks.”

“Sure, that would be helpful but I’ve got most stuff although it’s all dried.”

Between them they had some reasonably fresh bread, cheese, margarine and soup. As Leslie sat at the kitchen table Frank opened cans and packets, arranged rolls and pulled together enough to make their evening meal.

“Why don’t you go and check on Brian, just make sure he’s OK while I make some coffee. Or do you want tea?” he said.

“Tea is fine thanks” replied Leslie as she turned the corner to the bedroom. Her cousin was facing away from the door, and she leaned over the bed to look at his face. He seemed calm, breathing steadily but she nevertheless went back to the kitchen for a damp towel and bathed his face and neck. Pulling the light sheet back off his body she was pleased to see that he hadn’t had any further episodes of bleeding from the cuts they had dressed but was concerned with the heavy bruising that was evident on his back and above his buttocks. She held his shoulder and rolled him gently onto his back as he grunted. She bathed his face again, wiping some of the dirt off his cheeks that they had missed then bent down to kiss him tenderly, smiling at the sleeping boy as she replaced the sheet.

“How is he?” asked Frank from the door. She jumped, holding her hand to her breast in surprise.

“Oh! He’s OK I think. Seems to be sleeping.”

“If he wakes up you can give him some tea. We ought to wake him anyway before we go to sleep just to make sure he’s OK,” said Frank, returning to the kitchen.

Leslie looked again at the boy’s face, thinking of how he had looked when he got to her house yesterday afternoon. So delighted, so happy to be at her house and so full of energy and news. Now he might have broken bones, maybe even something fractured in his skull. She wished that she had not decided to drop Biology. Moving the sheet she touched his chest, feeling for obvious breaks but unsure what one would feel like if she did find one. She cursed her luck, her busted romantic trip, her chance to find out about how boys worked. She wondered if she had thought harder before he wandered off if she could have warned him, gone with him, stopped him from falling. He seemed quite determined to get out of her sight though.

There was no bruising on his stomach or ribs, nor on his upper arms. She looked towards the door, then looked back and moved the sheet lower. He didn’t stir but she saw his hip bones and a couple of gashes that must have come from the brambles as he fell. Her heart beat in her chest as she moved the sheet further, revealing his thighs, knees and cock. To her dismay it seemed to have fallen between his legs and seemed to be hiding once again. She heard industrious sounds coming from the kitchen and reached out to gently run her finger along the inch she could see. While she wasn’t expecting it to spring into life she was slightly disappointed that absolutely nothing happened. She looked at his face and it was the same, asleep, disconnected from her world. She stroked it again, back and forth, even digging a little to try and locate the tip, but still no activity. She touched his thigh and gasped as he suddenly twisted slightly in his sleep, his left leg bending, freeing his cock a little.

She looked back once more to the door, reassuring herself that Frank wasn’t going to surprise her again. She smiled. This is just what she wanted. A guy who was no longer a figure of her fantasy, a boy who would respond to her touch where should could experiment and learn. She took his cock in two fingers and lifted it, unsticking it from his leg. It looked shriveled again and a long way from being ready for action.

“How many sugars, Leslie?”

She grabbed the sheet and threw it over his lap. “Ah, just one please!” Her heart pounded in her chest and she looked round to see if he was coming into the room.

“OK, dinner in about 10 minutes then.”

“OK!”

She dabbed his head once again with the towel and was pleased to see him stir slightly. Slipping her hand under the sheet she found his cock and felt sure that it had grown in the past twenty seconds. She squeezed it gently, feeling the change in texture beneath her fingers and calculating that it might be two inches by now as it was about as long as her thumb, but so much warmer. She stroked the inside of his thigh, gently moving his legs apart as he shifted his weight. Thoughts ran though her mind of the countless dreamy nights in her bed, her two or three sexy scenarios that played out with one or two boys from school where she had a sudden ability to control their actions, make them do as she wanted on command. ‘Touch yourself while you look at me’ had been a favourite as well as having the guy tied up while she explored and teased them. She flexed her thigh muscles, squeezing her pussy as it rubbed lightly against the edge of the bed. Brian had been a star too after he went back home last year, her imagination creating scenarios where he ravished her in her Mum’s shower or down in the basement in front of the TV.

A master plan hatched in her head and she took hold of his cock and stroked it firmly, keeping her hand wrapped around it to judge what effect she was having. She reasoned that it would continue to grow even if she left it alone, just as it had before. Returning the sheet she took the towel into the kitchen and soaked it again, looking around at Frank’s labors, judging how long it might be until dinner, and whether he was likely to come back into the bedroom. Satisfied that he would be busy for another ten minutes she rung out the towel and wandered back.

To her delight the sheet had a bulge in it and she pulled it aside to reveal his bobbing cock. With some courage, she leaned down and kissed the tip, tasting very little which put to rest a few dozen theories that had been floating around school. Leaning back up she kept hold of his cock and determined that it was about the same length as it had been when he sat on the seat outdoors. She leaned back down again and took it a little way into her mouth, trying it out for size as she pulled the foreskin down like Frank had shown her.

More reality than fantasy, there had been Tommy Prentice just before the end of the school year. Tommy with the curly hair and cute face. Not part of the jocks, nor the nerds, just happy Tommy and his smile but he was super bright, always willing to help and a feature once in a while of her evening desires. His phone call startled her for several reasons. Most immediately was the fact that they hardly talked – she would never dare start a conversation with him. So when he said ‘Hi Les, it’s Tommy’ she felt quite faint and reached for the wall. She listened to see if she could hear giggling or others on the line but it seemed like it was just him’ ‘Yes?’ was her stupid reply, not ‘hi’, or ‘hey there’. He had paused then asked about a homework question, saying that he didn’t know how to start. Leslie shook her head at her dumb response of “I haven’t done it yet’. He had paused, then said something like ‘see you tomorrow’. Her Mum had then asked to go to the Deli for some potatoes, and as she cycled along the road it suddenly dawned on her that he might have wanted to come round and work on the problem together, or she could have worked on it and called him back or maybe he just wanted to chat. Just as she realised that he must have gone to some effort to try and find her phone number she cycled into the Stop sign at the end of her road and swore. She had worked for almost an hour on the homework later that evening, impressing her mother but the following day he didn’t say a word and she didn’t get an opportunity to tell him what she had worked out. Yes, being around Tommy for the summer would have been very nice indeed if only she had understood what was happening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.