My Daughter, Her Friends, and Me - Cover

My Daughter, Her Friends, and Me

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story details the adventures of my teenaged daughter and her friends when they decide I need sex. Who was I to argue?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

The door opened again and closed gently. I couldn’t pull myself away from my daughter. I felt the mattress shift on the other side of me. I don’t think my daughter realized anything was amiss as she just kept French kissing me and stroking my cock.

Soon, there was another hand besides my daughter’s stroking my prick. And, this was followed by a second set of lips. One set pulled off me and a tongue joined the hand on my cock and another hand was caressing a rubbing my balls.

I pushed Kim back a little to see who the second person was. Of course, it was Tracey. Gently extricating myself from the two girls. I said, “Ladies, we have to talk.”

“Daddy, let go of my hair,” said my daughter, Kim.

“Yeah, Rick,” said Tracey. “You’re hurting.”

“You two are ignoring me,” I responded. “I told you we have to talk.”

Gradually, in response to me tugging on their hair, both girls, coincidentally with pony tails, slowly moved up the bed. Lying on their sides beside me, they looked uncomfortable. Acknowledging this by pulling my arm around her, Kim, lay her head on my shoulder. Tracey followed her lead and did the same. With both my arms around them, I soon realized I was at the mercy of both these girls.

Not that they were overtly taking advantage of me. Just their moving positions, adjusting their bodies, and breathing on my nipples was giving me a hard on. My wang was slowly growing and making its presence known.

The two eighteen year old best friends snuggled into my neck and, without saying anything to each other began to nuzzle my neck. I could feel lips and tongues running up and down my neck and back and forth on my chest until they were sucking and licking my nipples.

“Kim! Tracey! Stop!” I said. “I told you we have to talk!” There was a distinctive growl in my voice. I wasn’t called Bear just because of my bearded face and hairy back and chest. Both girls pushed their heads back in order to look me in the eyes. They hadn’t noticed my rock hard chubby as yet but it didn’t stop them both from continuing to caress my chest and play with my chest hair.

I started, “I know what you’re doing but what the hell do you think you’re doing? Kim, you’re my daughter. Tracey, you’re my daughter’s best friend. This just isn’t right!”

Kim replied first. “This tramp started it,” she said using her chin to indicate her brunette friend.

“You’re such a slut, Kim. I saw you jumping into this right after me.”

“You are a tramp!”

“Slut”

“Tramp, you were throwing yourself at my Daddy. I couldn’t allow that,” said Kim.

“So being the slut you are, you decided you wanted your daddy for yourself!” responded Tracey.

A part of me was enjoying the argument, the back and forth of it, and the seemingly nastiness of it. Here were these two beautiful, young, girls, best friends, fighting over me. Never mind that one was my daughter, the whole scenario was blowing my mind. “How could I be so lucky?” I had to force myself to keep the chuckle locked in. It wouldn’t do for the eighteen year olds to think I was laughing at them.

Instead of laughing, in my sternest bear voice, I growled at them. “Ladies, this is enough. I don’t want to hear any more arguing.”

“Yes, Daddy,” said Kim.

“Okay, Rick,” said Tracey.

They went back to snuggling up to me and rubbing my chest. Occasionally their fingers trailed across my nipples causing my cock to jerk. I had never known there was a connection between the two body parts.

“Tracey, you first. Why did you start this?”

Her response was not long in coming. “Rick,” she said, “you have always been so kind to me. Over time, I came to have a big crush on you. Then, I started thinking of you in a sexual manner. I don’t know what happened to me yesterday morning when I put my panties under your pillow. I guess I just wanted you to think about me the same way I have been thinking about you.”

“I think I see,” I said. My prick was still jerking back and forth as I considered this well built, young girl lusting after me. She might look like a Plain Jane but her body was anything but plain. Tits, ass, and legs, she had it all.

“And you, Kim? You’re my daughter, the love of my life, what brought this about with you?”

This time there was no quick answer. I didn’t know if she was hesitating out of reluctance or if she was trying to think of a good response.

Finally, “Tracey, you’re such a slut.” Tracey started to snarl back an answer but before the words came out, I was able to reach down and slap each of their asses on a piece of their cheeks. Oh gawd, for longer arms.

“I’m sorry, Daddy but she is. We tell Tracey that all the time. She is always moving from boyfriend to boyfriend. And, I’ve seen her looking at you. So yesterday, when I saw her putting her moves on you, I got jealous.” Kim was blushing by this point. She was so damned cute.

And her body was just as magnificent as Tracey’s. From the neck down, they could have been identical twins. Same tits, same asses, same long well defined legs. Above the neck, my gorgeous daughter was the absolute winner. Her face was beautiful. Her puffy lips would often invite me to kiss them. Sometimes, with no apparent motive to Kim, I would just lean over and kiss those lips. Her blonde hair and blue eyes completed the picture. My little girl just rocked.

“We have to stop this,” I said. “We can’t let this go on. Kim, any sexual activity with you is incest. Tracey, with you, it is just plain immoral and just barely legal since your birthday wasn’t that long ago.”

As if they had practiced, the two girls said, simultaneously, “I don’t want to stop.”

“This is not open for debate,” I said dramatically. “It has to stop.”

The girls may have exchanged glances. I don’t know but soon enough, in tandem, the leaned down and began to lick my nipples and suck on them until they were uncomfortably hard. My daughter and her best friend had me so turned on that it was almost impossible to resist.

But, give me credit for trying. “No, ladies. Stop.”

Kim said, “You don’t like this, Daddy?”

“No!”

Tracey responded before Kim. “I don’t believe you, Rick.”

“Yeah, Dad, how can you not be turned on by two hot, young, and naked girls in your bed with you.”

“Rick, your cock isn’t saying no.” With that, Tracey’s hand was back on my prick. It was expressing its willingness to continue playing by leaking pre-cum from the tip.

Joining her friend’s hand at the cock in question, my daughter was stroking the top of it and Tracey the bottom. I fought myself to put an end to this. My hands couldn’t reach them, and with both lying across my chest, it would be difficult to dislodge them. So? Why bother trying?

Tracey started stroking my raging prick further and further up the shaft. Kim didn’t argue with her best friend, she simply moved her hand to caress and rub my balls.

No, there was no argument possible. I was enjoying both girls’ hands on my cock too much. But, I did try again. One last time. A feeble attempt at best.

“Sss ... ss ... stop it,” I stammered out. They simply ignored me. In a few minutes, I knew it was almost over. I was going to cum before long. I could feel the tingling in my balls. The pressure was growing in my dick. I was too into the sensations to even worry anymore. There was only one way I wanted to end this right now.

As I arched my back in response to the growing feelings from further below, I started to gasp for breath. Keeping her hand on my balls, Kim leaned up and in to plant a passionate kiss on my lips. Her tongue pushed my lips open and into my mouth.

It was too much. The cum roared out of my dick. More cum, I think, than I had ever shot before in my life. The girls didn’t stop except that Kim was now focused on our tongue war leaving Tracey to command control of my cock. She continued to stroke up and down causing me to jerk and spasm. Oh fuck.

As spurt after spurt of cum came out, the girls stopped what they were doing. Tracey was busy squeezing more cum out of my cock and Kim was cradling my balls again and squeezing them a little. They seemed to look at each other and began to giggle. I was still moaning in ecstasy and in time to the squeezes. Finally, my cock seemed to give up, fully drained.

Kim let go of my balls and reached over to Tracey’s face. I pushed my head as far forward as I could in order to see what was going on. My daughter was using her fingers to scoop up the spilt cum on Tracey’s tits and chest. She was then licking it off her fingers. Tracey gave up my cock as well in order to clean up Kim’s tits of their trails of cum. Although it had seemed my orgasm lasted hours and was the best cumming of my life, it didn’t take long before both girls had finished their tasks. They then opened their mouths to show each other how much cum each had in their mouths.

My sexy, beautiful, alluring daughter leaned over to her best friend and started to kiss her. Tracey, always obliging, kissed her back. I could see their tongues pushing against their cheeks. I guessed they were exchanging my cum in a mouth to mouth fashion.

I lay back, my eyes closed, and remembered what had just gone on. It was a great memory. My cock even tried to refresh itself with a small chubby starting to make its presence known again.

“No,” I said. “No more. Go to your beds and we’ll talk about this at home.”

Looking disappointed but not arguing, I felt the girls climbing out of my bed. I wasn’t awake much longer.

I was awoken in the morning by the ringing of the hotel phone on the bedside table. Groggily, I fumbled for it before getting the handset to my ear. “Yes?” I croaked.

“Good morning, sir. It’s the front desk calling. We were wondering if you are staying another night?”

“No, we’re leaving today.”

“Thank you, sir. May I remind you that check out time is in an hour and a half?”

“Yeah,” I grumbled and hung up. I immediately reached for the phone again and ordered two pots of coffee and orange juice for us all from room service. Hanging up again, I stumbled into the bathroom and standing before the toilet, I grabbed my morning wood and tried to have a leak. I knew I wanted to but it was long in coming. Finally done, I jumped in the shower for a quick wash and dry.

I was just exiting the bedroom when there was a knock at the door. Letting room service wheel in the cart, I reached and signed the bill. I guess the tip was generous enough as the guy smiled and thanked me apparently sincerely.

I walked to the other side of the livingroom and bellowed out, “Girls! Time to get up! We’re leaving in an hour.”

In just a few moments, the girls, all in their sleeping attire, exited their respective rooms, rubbing their eyes, yawning, and stretching. The stretching caused all their sleeping shirts to stretch across their busts, molding to their tits, and putting them on display for me.

“Hurry up, ladies,” I said. “Grab your juices and coffees. This bus leaves in an hour.”

With groans, they gathered around the room service trolley and poured their respective drinks. When they had all returned to their rooms, drinks in hand, I poured a cup for me. Sitting down on the couch, I reached for my tablet intent on scanning through the news headlines of the five newspapers I generally read each morning.

But, there was just no focus in me today. The headlines didn’t mean anything as my mind’s eye was busy running replays of last night. The playing in the hot tub. Two hands of two different girls and one my very own daughter. Seguing into the bedroom and the same two girls, my daughter and her best friend, teasing and playing with me until a crescendo was reached and I spurted cum all over them.

Thinking of Kim and Tracey scooping the cum off the other’s tits and chests and them passionately French kissing and swapping cum loads made me hard again. Fortunately, the girls started returning from their rooms and my cock went back to its normal flaccid state.

Quickly I returned to my room to put on a shirt and throw the rest of my clothes into my duffle. Much to my surprise, back in the living room, all the girls had finished their own morning ablutions and were back finishing the coffee and juice I had ordered.

As soon as most of them seemed done, I called for the bellman and began to shoo the girls out the door. We met the bellman at the elevator door and waited for him to rejoin us after loading the mountain of luggage.

On the way home, the girls kept fighting me over the volume control of the stereo. Twelve Bose speakers blasting was just too much for me to handle that morning. As always, the girls won the battle.

Sinking into myself, I again ran over the events of the past couple days. Not from a sex point of view, no hardon, but from the view of practicality. I needed to deal with this and make sure that the activities with my daughter and her best friend went no further. I had to be stern and fatherly, making sure their behaviour could not be seen as tolerable, not acceptable by any standards. The standards set by society had to rule and guide us in our lifestyles.

Nodding to myself, I felt that this was the message that would work. The two girls and I could simply return to the socially acceptable moral code enacted by society. I was pretty pleased with myself and this line of reasoning. There was nothing the girls could argue with. What’s right is right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.