Christine

by John Demille

Copyright© 2017 by John Demille

Flash Sex Story: I met Christine while she sat on the toilet! She taught me a useful lesson in life

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

I bumped into one of my ex-girlfriends —Ruth— last week, and it reminded me of this particular events from my past. I thought I would share it in a short story. This is a true story that happened over thirty years ago. I tried to stick to the facts that I remembered from then.


I met Ruth at college when I was nineteen, she was a twenty-five-year-old teaching assistant in another department. We clicked and soon enough were an item.

Things were smooth for a few years, but as sometimes happens, we drifted apart and broke up a year after I finished my bachelor degree.

I moved away from town for a couple of years for a job but came back for a better one.

My second week back in town I bumped into Ruth at a local bar. One thing led to another and we ended up in her room for some of the craziest sex we’ve ever had. While we laid in bed she told me that this is her older sister Christine’s house, and that she lived with her sister and fourteen year old niece.

Ruth told me that her niece had a sleepover and that her forty-five-year-old sister was working late and we were alone in the house.

Just before drifting off to sleep, I went to the bathroom to get rid of the condom and take a piss.

I got to the bathroom while pulling off the condom, so I didn’t really look where I was going. As I entered the bathroom, my nose got assaulted by the strong stink of somebody taking a dump.

I look up from my dick and got a surprise. Christine, my ex’s sister was sitting on the toilet.

I had taken off the condom, so I was standing there looking her with my dick still somewhat hard and dripping cum.

“Hi!” she says, clearly shocked.

I was frozen in surprise myself, but my dick was not going down for some reason.

“Hi.” I reply so eloquently.

She was looking at my dick, and the condom in my hand.

“Here, give me that, I’ll throw it away, the trash is here beside me.”

So I gave her the condom.

Instead of throwing it right away, she started examining it.

“Wow, that’s a lot of cum!” And she throws it in the trash can.

I don’t know what came over me, but I heard myself saying to her, “Will you clean my dick too?”

I thought she will definitely kick me out now, but was surprised when she answered with “Hmm, ok.”

She took some sheets off the toilet paper roll.

“I meant with your mouth.”

She froze.

All I could really think about was why hasn’t my dick gone soft with all this shit smell in the air.

After some time she said, “Come here.”

I stepped up to her and she took my dick in her hand and started licking it clean making me hard in the process. After a minute or two, I grabbed her head and started pushing my cock deeper and deeper between her lips. As she didn’t stop me, I kept going and started pushing into her throat causing her to gag. It’s somewhat of a fetish of mine to make girls choke on my dick. I really get off on it.

At one point I pushed hard enough to go into her throat ball-deep.

She threw up onto my dick and into her own lap!

I could not take the smell anymore. The odour of shit and puke made me throw up a little in my mouth.

I thought ‘fuck it’ and I cleaned my dick and thighs with water from the sink and left her there and went back to Ruth. I told her her sister is back and she giggled and said well no more sex tonight.


The next morning I woke up at six for no real reason, I think it was simply because it’s a strange bed.

I needed a drink so I headed to the kitchen where I found Christine. Ruth had mentioned that her sister got up really early to go to work.

All I had on were my boxers, tented by my morning wood. I was surprised to see Christine in a thong and a no bra under a thin t-shirt. Her large, dark nipples very visible.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.