Transcendence - Cover

Transcendence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Rayna grabs Tanya’s panties and slides them down her legs. As soon as the cool air hits her pussy, she feels Rayna’s tongue sliding over the slit. Tanya places her hands on Eliza’s shoulders to steady herself while Eliza sucks on her nipples. Just as she is beginning to enjoy this, Tanya is suddenly deposited on the bed.

Rayna sits back as Eliza moves to one side of Tanya’s sides. She kisses, licks and nibbles up Tanya’s body. When Eliza’s mouth reaches her breasts, Tanya feels something smooth sliding up her thighs. She steals a glance to see two of Rayna’s tentacle dreads hands glide up her legs to her entrance. Then one slips inside. When one pulls out to the tip, the other pushes in. Tanya is never without a tentacle in her.

With the attention to her breasts by Eliza’s mouth and her pussy getting a nice steady fucking, Tanya is on the verge of an orgasm. She is panting. Eliza’s kisses trail upward to Tanya’s neck and she whispers in Tanya’s ear, “Go on, Tanya. Cum for us.”

Tanya cannot take it. She is thrashing on Rayna’s tentacles, moaning loudly, grabbing at the sheets beneath her. Eliza moves to her nipple and bites down. Rayna tentacles are a blur of motion in Tanya’s pussy. It drives her over the edge and her orgasm crashes over her. She is so out of it, she doesn’t even notice that the tentacles have slipped away until she feels two tongues lapping up her juices.

As she revels in her orgasm, Rayna is hovering over Tanya’s face. Tanya gasps and Rayna plants her delectable pussy over her mouth. Tanya instantly starts licking her pussy. Rayna leans forward, straddling Tanya’s waist with her hands and kisses Eliza deep and hard. She grinds her hips side to side into Tanya’s face as she breaks her kiss with Eliza and sits up.

“Yes, eat my pussy,” Rayna groans.

Her hands find purchase on Tanya’s breasts, more specifically her nipples. She pinches and twists them causing Tanya to moans into Rayna’s pussy which in turn sends tremors through her body. Rayna’s tentacle dreads fly forward, wrapping Tanya’s thighs and wrenching her legs open before two of them fly straight into her now spread pussy.

“Oh fuck!” she cries into Rayna’s pussy.

Tanya’s hands wrap around Rayna’s claves and se digs her fingers into them. Her constant cries echo into Rayna as Rayna thrusts and drill the tentacles into her pussy and within moments, Rayna is blast the woman’s face below her. She gushes so much that Tanya has trouble lapping it all up and it quickly pours down the sides of her face.

Rayna lifts her pussy from the woman’s face. Eliza, seeing Tanya’s glistening face moves forward and begins to lick Rayna’s juice off. Rayna looks over her shoulder and smiles at the scene. “Let’s give Eliza a little more to clean up shall we?”

The trusting continues as the smile stays of Rayna’s face. With her pussy no longer covering Tanya’s face to muffle her cries, the woman’s cries fill the room, the walls the only thing containing them. The cries turn to screams as Rayna drives a third tentacle dread into the woman’s tight ass.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” Tanya screams.

Her orgasm tears through her so hard her back comes up off the bed to force her breasts into Rayna’s thighs and pussy. She stays arched like this as her hand dig into Rayna’s calves, drawing blood. Her juices splash all over, drenching the tentacles in her and the bed beneath. When it finally ends, Tanya’s body falls back to the bed hard and she sigh audibly. Rayna pulls the tentacles free and another gush of the woman’s juices pour out. Eliza is there almost immediately, lapping them up.

As Tanya lies here, her chest rising and falling with each rapid breathe, she feels that same feeling building up in her again and Eliza whips her tongue around, lapping up her juices. She shakes her head, “No more. I can’t take anymore.”

Eliza pulls away and smiles at Rayna as Tanya’s juices drip profusely from her chin. And just as Tanya feels she is going to get the relief she needs, Rayna says, “Oh, we’re nowhere close to being finished with you.”

Eliza is quickly back up at Tanya’s head, but instead of facing the other woman, she throws her leg over Tanya, mounting her face. She lowers her pussy to Tanya’s face. At first Tanya is confused. How can they want me to go on? Eliza looks down at the woman expectantly, not moving a muscle. Finally, Tanya grabs her around the hips and pulls Eliza’s pussy to her mouth.

Tanya’s tongue dives in, sliding quickly between her folds. From the taste and scent, Tanya can tell Eliza had an orgasm recently and the thought of her having another pushes Tanya to work harder. Eliza’s hands are in her hair seconds later, pulling her head in tighter.

Tanya feels the bed shifting suddenly then she feels a tongue on her slit. Rayna is getting her juices churning again. She feels Rayna’s tongue sliding along the outside of her lips before sliding back down the center. Rayna continues this over and over, but never once sliding any deeper, only teasing. Tanya matches her licks and strokes on Eliza, driving the woman on top madder with lust.

Rayna stops licking suddenly and Tanya groans. She keeps getting taken to the edge and just before the dam bursts she falls back from the edge, having to do it all over again. But Rayna doesn’t leave her hanging too long. She feels a leg cross one of her legs. Rayna then raises Tanya’s other leg over her other leg. It takes Tanya a moment to figure out what Rayna’s intent is, but as soon as she feels Rayna’s pussy lips on hers, she knows what Rayna is up to.

Rayna starts undulating her body against Tanya and her body starts responding to Rayna’s strokes. Eliza’s hands slip from Tanya’s head. She leans back, placing her hands to Tanya’s sides, moaning into the air. Tanya grabs onto Eliza’s hips, helping to keep her in place as she eagerly laps her juices the seep continuously from her pussy. Eliza’s pussy lips contract around her tongue as Eliza’s moans turn to pants and gasps.

Then things get really crazy.

Tanya feels something wrap around her ankles and she can only assume it the strange tentacle dreads attached to Rayna’s head. They hold her legs open and in place. A similar feeling wraps Tanya’s wrists and upon stealing a glance, confirms her suspicions. Her wrists are pulled away from Eliza’s thighs and held tightly to the bed. Eliza then shifts her thighs forward and up, presenting the woman below her tight puckered hole.

As two more tentacles grip each of Eliza’s ass cheeks, pulling and holding them apart, Tanya doesn’t think twice as she pushes her tongue into it, pushing as far in as she can. Eliza’s pussy doesn’t go unattended. Two more tentacles appear in sight and stuff themselves inside the woman. They immediately begins thrusting, keeping Eliza’s juices flowing down her crack and onto Tanya’s lapping tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.