Transcendence - Cover

Transcendence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

The planet is aptly named Terra Verdure due to the planet’s vast green jungles and no visible lakes of oceans. The planet has lakes and swamps, rivers and bogs, but they are all hidden beneath the thick canopies of tree. And it is here that Rayna Novak and her security team has been sent to protect the science team from whatever dangers Terra Verdure holds.

Teams like Rayna’s are sent out with every science team no matter if the planet has been fully surveyed or not. In this case Terra Verdure has not. This is the first time a science team has ever even set foot on the planet. Rayna thought it strange to be sent to a planet that hasn’t even had a partial survey done, but an assignment is just that, an assignment. So when it was assigned she thought it strange but she didn’t voice that opinion.

This morning Rayna sent out each member of her team out individually. They have been here for two weeks and have had no trouble. Since there hasn’t been any trouble Rayna has selected two others to scout the edges of their perimeter while the remainder of the team says at base to guard it. Just because there hasn’t been trouble doesn’t mean it’s not out there.

After several hours of scouting Rayna stops to rest in a clearing of sorts and take a sip from her canteen. The air is warm and unpleasantly humid. The jungle is full of smells and noise. The jungle is thick with the canopy barely letting the light from the twin suns through. The light is enough to brighten the underside of the canopy, but not normally enough for the growth of grass. Normally on any normal planet the grass wouldn’t grow, but here it is lush and vibrant as if it has full access to the sun light. The plant life is just as lush and vibrant as the grass and full of variety.

The animal is a different story. So far it has been elusive. Rayna or any of the team has yet to see any animals, just their sounds. The science team claims to have found some of the wildlife—they even have some specimens in cages. She pushes the thoughts from her head. If there is a problem with animals, she has the firepower and armor to take on whatever the planet has to throw at her. She has never set foot on a planet that could bring Rayna to her knees.

She checks her wrist computer and sees that she is nearing the target point before she is supposed to turn back toward home base. Normally it wouldn’t be too far for her, but in a jungle like this it could take all day. Rayna lets her dark hair fall down her back. With a heavy sigh, she sits down on the lush grass, sets her rifle down and lies back. She may as well rest. One thing she has found to be important is rest. If trouble came, the last thing she wanted was to be too tired to fight.

Rayna stretches and takes a deep breath. She loosens her armor plating. Unrestrained by the armor, her full breasts press against her sweat soaked shirt. Catching her breath, she suddenly smells something odd. She sits up and looks around. This is something new. Since being planet side, Rayna has never smelled this order. For the last two weeks she has spent the majority of the time in the jungle and by now she feels she knew every scent and smell.

I must have been wrong.

She inhales deeper.

Definitely something new.

Rayna stands up and walks from the clearing, into the dense jungle. She leaves her rifle behind, too caught up in the unfamiliar smell. She begins to breathe more deeply with each step. Her armor plate begins to feel constricting, so she slides out of it, dropping it unceremoniously to the ground. Soon, the smell is overpowering. Rayna is panting now, her tanned skin shines in the light with beads of sweat. She can feel moisture trickle down her inside thigh as she suddenly feels her pussy throbbing.

What in the nine moons of Ellor is going on?

She rubs herself unconsciously before removing her clothing. First to go is her shirt and bra to expose her breasts to the open air. Her pale pink nipples are already painfully erect even before the stale air hits them. Rayna is having trouble focusing her thoughts as something drives her forward. She stops only briefly to remove her boots and pants. Her long muscular thighs are slick with sweat. Only her white cotton panties, soaked with her juices, remain. She stumbles forward, past small flower blossoms that seem to turns to follow her and into another clearing.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.