I Want You in My Mouth - Cover

I Want You in My Mouth

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2017 by Victor Echo

Erotica Sex Story: When a woman says that, she has pretty much said it all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

“I want you in my mouth.”

Her warm breath washed over my erect cock as she said that. Her hands already held me and gently stroked me. I was oozing clear fluid from the tip, and she had just run her tongue through it before her statement. Before I could say anything, she moved her head forward, lips pursed and wrapped them around the bulbous head. She held me there, and I could feel her tongue lick around the sensitive crown. My knees were weak. The feeling was intense. She looked up at me from her knees. Her eyes reflected pure lust. Her hand tightened on the root and kept me immobilized as she took me, inch by slow inch deeper into her mouth. I moaned as her lips met her hand, and more than two-thirds had disappeared into the warmth of her mouth. With equal deliberation, she pulled back until again she only had the head trapped inside the ring of her lips, and her tongue whipped over the head. I moaned and thrust forward, restrained by her hand but swelling along my length regardless. She sighed and closed her eyes, and I could feel her tongue go faster. I pushed forward, again and again, she restrained me.

I could see down the neck of her light t-shirt. The gentle valley between her breasts was pink, although her bra appeared black. Her nipples were pressing hard against their restraints. It was a lovely sight, but the feeling of her mouth as it moved back down my length distracted me from the sight. I moaned, thrust, and whimpered. This time she did not stop at her hand but took me all the way down. Her nose brushed my skin as she swallowed my head deep in her throat. She pulled back before she took me all the way again. The sensations were indescribable.

She pulled back again, paused to lick my head quickly and then took my cock out of her mouth and quickly pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Her bra was black lace, and her nipples were poking through the material. My cock twitched, and she captured it with her hands and stroked its length. The constant change of sensations left me frustrated and on edge but not at risk of orgasm just yet. She twisted her hands on my cock, her thumbs pressed against the underside. I watched as she drew, almost milked a stream of precum from inside me all the way to the head where it oozed forth, and she let it drip onto her outstretched tongue.

She licked her lips and sucked the spongy head back into the circle of her mouth. Rather than holding my cock in her hands this time she reached around and grabbed my ass and started squeezing it as she moved me deeper into her mouth and swallowed me again. I rocked forward reflexively, and she grabbed my ass harder and swallowed again. She pulled back slightly and then took me, again and again, I thrust forward. She moaned, and the vibrations filled my body. She pulled back, and I wrapped my hands in her hair. This time I pulled her forward, and it seemed like more than half my cock slid down her throat. The sensations caused my balls to jump, and I pulled her back. She pushed back along my length to lick my head before she moved her hands back around my cock and caught her breath.

She started stroking my cock, slowly, rhythmically as she licked the head. There was a shock between the cold air and the warmth of her tongue. The more she stroked, the more I oozed and the more I oozed, the more she licked. She moved her mouth back over the head. She licked, she sucked, she stroked, and the sensations began to build. Her tempo began to increase, and my balls got closer and closer to my body. My orgasm seemed to grow rapidly, and she sensed it as my cock began to swell. She sucked harder and stroked faster. My hips thrust forward, and the first throb echoed through both our bodies. She sucked hard and pulled off as my cum poured out. It hung suspended a moment and then fell across her cleavage and dripped down the valley. Three more solid spurts covered her tits and dripped over both sides. Her mouth was open, her breathing shallow. I finished with a dribble. She licked the head of my cock and gently stroked me to get any last drops out of me before she finally sat back and licked her lips. She drew a finger through the goo on her chest and sucked it clean.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.