Life Can Begin After a Divorce - Cover

Life Can Begin After a Divorce

Copyright© 2017 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dad was cheating, so mum divorced him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports  

It was daylight when I awoke to find her side of the bed empty and I smelled smoke. Opening the curtains I saw her standing beside a bonfire.

A heap of clothing was at her feet, it was his clothes, my fathers.

“What are you doing?”

“Just getting rid of the rubbish,” she laughed, “Come and help me.”

After struggling into my jeans I ran downstairs and out into the garden, there were suits, jeans, overcoats, shirts, shoes, name any item of male clothing, it was there and it was being burned!

At her feet was a sizeable pile of cash, mainly notes which she’d taken from his pockets.

I picked up a briefcase and looked inside prior to throwing it on the fire,

“I don’t think we should burn this mum.” and I passed it over to her.

“Got you, you bastard.” she smiled grimly as she looked through the pile of hotel receipts in the name of Mr. And Mrs. Wakefield.

“I’ve not been on a business trip with him in over ten years, Michael,” she said, “These change everything, now instead of relying on his generosity in the divorce, I can force him to be generous, I’m going to make him give me this house, five million pounds and a new car each.”

“Fuck him.”

“Bloody hell mum.” I said, “I knew we were well off, but five million?”

“Oh he won’t starve Michael, trust me on that, he won’t be short.”

She went indoors then to phone him leaving me to finish off the fire.

Strangely enough, there was no shouting, like there usually was between them, instead there was a low hum of conversation, as I went in, I heard mum say, “Yes, I want it done immediately, yes, goodbye.”

There were tears in her eyes as she looked up at me, I sat down next to her and put my arms around her, holding her tightly.

“He agreed Michael, he agreed to everything, in fact he’s settling it this morning, I’ve got everything I wanted.”

“So why are you crying?”

“I’m a woman, you idiot,” she laughed, “Right, we’ve got just enough time to eat breakfast before I phone the bank to make sure he’s done it, then we’ll go to the solicitors and then we’ll go for some retail therapy, starting with two new cars, are you game?”

“I told you mum, I’ll go anywhere with you, any time you like.”

“Michael,” she said softly, “About last night, it was wrong.”

“Yes.” my heart sank, “I know it was”

Then she put her mouth to my ear and whispered,”But I want to do it again.”

Leaning forward, I slid my hand up between her thighs, the lace of her delicate little panties was soaking and she moaned into my mouth as I slipped a finger underneath them.

“Let’s go up to bed, I want to be naked again with you.”

She was giggling as she led the way with my hand up the back of her skirt, but the giggles became squeals of pleasure when I pushed her back on to the bed and held her legs apart.

Without waiting to pull her panties off, I knelt and kissed the wet lace.

“Your cunt smells lovely mum.” I said as I snaked my tongue up into her wet inner flesh.

“Ooh yes Michael,” she moaned, “He only ever did this once, he said I was too wet.”

“What utter fucking rubbish,” I said as I lapped at her juices, “You’ve got a gorgeous little cunt, I’ll wear your juices instead of after shave,”

“Oh fuck yes, let me wipe myself all over your face.”

“Wipe what mum? say it.”

“My cunt Michael, I’m going to wipe my cunt all over your fucking face.”

I stood up and threw off all my clothes while mum did the same, then we lay down in the sixty nine position and I moaned softly as I felt her soft lips closing around my cock.

She sucked it slowly and lovingly, like a child with a lollipop and it was obvious that she loved what she was doing, I licked at the tiny swollen nub of her clitoris and flicked at it in between licking as far up into her cunt as I could get. I felt her hands on my balls, gently kneading and caressing them.

“I hope they’re full,” she said softly, “Because I want to feel it all jetting up into my cunt darling.”

“Oh they’re full all right,” I said as blew gently up into her hole, “But not for long.”

She was masturbating my cock with her hand whilst sucking on it and her legs were as wide as she could possibly get them, we were like a couple of animals, I couldn’t ever remember my cock being as hard as it was in her mouth.

“Oh fuck Michael,” she moaned, “This is so fucking dirty, I need you inside me now.”

I lay on top of her and positioned my cock with my hand while we kissed,

“You taste of my pussy.” she whispered and sighed with pleasure as I slid slowly in.

“Oh God, oh my God, I’ve never felt like this before, fuck me darling, fuck me hard.”

“I’ll fuck you every day from now on.”

“Mmm yes.”

“Every morning and every night.”

“What about Sundays?”

“We’ll spend every Sunday in bed.”

“That sounds like a great idea darling,” she said as she drew my head down to her breasts, “Suck on my nipples while we’re doing it, just like you did when you were a baby.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.