Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

The Last Turn

Fantasy Sex Story: The Last Turn - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Shawn finishes his narrative. The adventurers fate all too clear. “Now,” he says, “it is time to share in your characters failure.” He looks around the table at his submissive sex toys. No one speaks up. “Great, then get down here on your knees and thank me for the game sissy.” As Mark still in lacy lingerie and bunny ears, plug up his ass, and clamps on his nipples, shamefully gets to his knees in front of the fat game master. Liz grabs Cherry by her hair and drags her over to the couch. Sitting down the fat woman pushes the girl to her knees as well.

Zeke comes up behind Brianna and ties her hands behind the back of her chair. He shoves a ball gag into her mouth, then attaches clamps to her nipples as she moans in pain. “This should give you something to think about, till we get around to you.” He says with a grin, as he inserts a vibrator about an inch up her pussy. Turning her chair so she can see what goes down at the couch.

Barry has shoved Trish to her knees, while he makes Susan bend over to receive another spanking. This time with the back of a hairbrush. SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! Causing the big girl’s rear to jiggle sweetly as it quickly turns red. On her knees Trish pulls out the teens cock and begins to suck him off. “Mmm, you taste good daddy.” She says to the boy sweetly.

With trembling hands, Mark unzips Shawn’s jeans. The fat man’s cock bulge visible through his grey underwear. Fascinated his fingers lightly trace the form up to its tip. Running a finger along the bottom of it’s flared head. ‘I really must be a sissy.’ He thought, as he slowly lowered the man’s underwear. Not like the white lacy bra and panties he wore, with a little pink bow. He uncovers the tip. Knowing that he must please the Alpha Male, he leans in and plants a little sissy kiss on the cock head. Then he continues to reveal more and more of the fat man’s big dick. Kissing every inch or so as he does. Mark looks up at Shawn smirking down at him. The big Alpha Male on his throne. The sissy beta on his knees. Nipples so sore from the clamps. Thick alien plug up his sissy ass. When Shawn confidently says “Suck it bitch.” The last shred of Marks masculinity withers away. The sissy leans forward and slides the cock into her mouth. Extending her tongue along the bottom of the shaft. Taking it all the way back till he starts to gag, then pulling back off the hard meat rod. Mark kisses the tip then chokes on Shawn’s dick again. The fat man leans back, with a satisfied moan.

“You always thought you were better than me didn’t you?” Fat Liz demands of Cherry. “Yes ma’am.” The submissive woman responds. Grabbing her hair, Liz slaps her across the face. “Not better than us now are you?” “No ma’am.” “Not too good for my fat brother are you?” She slaps the kneeling girl again. “N ... no ma’am.” “Wiggle your sweet little ass so he knows you are interested.” Cherry gets on her hands and knees, obediently wiggling her derrière. Zeke gives it a slap as he lines up his fat teen cock with her moist slutty pussy. With a satisfied grunt the fat boy shoves his way in. Cherry bites her lower lip with a moan. Her pussy tingles at finally getting a cock. Though she is humiliated that she responds so easily to the fat gross teen. Perhaps she truly is a whore. Liz slaps her again then pulls her face down to her own hairy pussy. With a slurp the girl dutifully begins to eat the fat woman out.

Watching her friend get dominated then fucked, Bri can feel her body respond to the vibrations coming from her twat. Painful tingling coming from her clamped nipples add to the delicious eroticism.

Barry, his erect dick covered with Trish’s saliva, leads the lesbians over to a large lazyboy. “Hold her hands behind her head.” He tells Trish as he pushes Susan into a sitting position. Her girlfriend holding her arms behind her, Susan is helpless waiting for whatever the cruel boy wants to do. She doesn’t wait long as he begins to paddle her huge tits with the hairbrush. The chubby girl cries out with each painful strike. The boy especially concentrates on her nipples. When he is satisfied, Barry turns the brush over and begins to lightly rub Susan’s tender nipples with the bristles. He smiles as the brush makes a satisfying ‘sssh’ sound rubbing over her rock hard buds. The chubby lesbian’s eyes open wide at the unfamiliar, slightly painful, prickling sensation. She begins to moan as her hot cooch begins to quiver. An orgasm builds in her, and with a loud “Uuunh!” She comes. Trish leaning down to engage her in a passionate kiss as she rides out the erotic waves washing over her. As her body calms down Barry turns the brush around and shoves he handle up her twat. He motions Trish over. The girl walks coyly, putting her hands behind her back, biting her lip, and looking up at him with her head lowered. “Yes daddy?” She sweetly asks. “Bend the fuck over.” He demands, and she obliges. Bending over Susan, putting her hands on her lover’s shoulders. She leans down and kisses a large sore breast. Moaning as Barry rams his pussy hungry cock up her wet twat. As the boy pounds her from behind, balls slapping her cunt, Trish sucks on a sensitive nipple. Reaching down with one hand she grabs the brush and begins fucking Susan with it. Both of the lesbians moaning as their bodies creep toward orgasm.

Mark, it turns out is a pretty good little sissy cocksucker. His gag reflex overcome, he was able to take all of the fat man’s dick. With his sissy nose buried in Shawn’s pubic hair, he could tickle the fat man’s balls with his tongue. With his powder-puff hand cupping the Alpha’s scrotum, he can feel the manly jewels begin to contract as they pump their virile load up his iron hard rod. Bitter cum spews like a fountain into the pansy’s mouth, down his throat, dripping down his chin. Mark swallows as much of the Alpha’s manly jizz as he can. When the stream of man juice finally stops, and the softening cock slips out of his mouth, Mark looks up at Shawn expectantly. “Bend over the table, bitch.” He tells the wimp. Obediently He does. Shawn pulls down the lacy panties. He grips the bunny tail butt-plug and with a strong yank pulls it out. The shock and pain causing Mark to let out a wussy “aaaah!” Then as Shawn mutters “Little twat.” He shoves his hard Alpha dick in the boi-pussy. Mark gasps at the new intrusion to his tight ass. Dick painfully pounding into him. His sissy dick slaps the underside of the table as it flops with each thrust. Mark’s own pansy balls squeeze as he uncontrollably shoots his weak beta sperm uselessly on the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.