Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

The Beast

Fantasy Sex Story: The Beast - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

@ “In the morning you are dragged from your cell. Reunited with princess Gwendolyn, who is dressed in fine white robes, while you are marched naked through the halls.” Shawn relishes the description. “Further down into the bowls of the dark earth. You are brought to a large chapel with a demonic alter at its center.”

Mark’s sissy cock twitches at the description.

& A group of men stand huddled together at one side. They are obviously some of the soldiers that had assaulted the tower.

Three lizardmen stand on the dias chanting. One of them obviously the owner of the tower the girls had ‘killed’ earlier.

“How!” Alissa gasps.

The lizard gives a hissing laugh. “A sspell my dear. It all had to look real you ssee. This is the true ssacrifice for my lord. Everything else wass for show. The offering had to come willingly. And sshe did, you brought her. And sshe had to ssee her guardians broken. And you are.”

He motions to the princess who docily comes forward.

The evil mage bends her over the alter, facing the fallen heros. He lifts up the back of the young woman’s robe, baring her sweet ass. “When we are done you will all be given to Duke Renald.” He motions to the human men. “The beastss you will bear will aid him in his war against the princess’s kingdom. Though the princess has the honor of bearing my lord.”

With that he steps back and smoke begins to rise behind Gwendolyn, coalescing into a large dark shape. The Beast looked like some sort of scaly half gorilla, half insect.

The princess couldn’t see it, but she could sense the abomination behind her. She began to whimper in anticipation. Then she cried out when insect arms grab her shoulders, and leathery hands grab her hips.

The women couldn’t see the terrible cock sliding into the young princess, but from the horrified look on the girl’s face it must have been unpleasant.

The Beast made guttural grunting sounds as it pounded the royal pussy. Arms pulled open her robe so insect fingers could squeeze and pinch her young breasts.

When the princess lowers her head in shame one bestial hand grabs her hair, forcing her head back up. It wants her fallen guardians to share in her humiliation.

With a roar of triumph, The Beast thrusts a last time. Its unholy seed deposited it disperses back into smoke. The used girl collapses onto the alter sobbing.

The mechanical guards then lead the adventurers to separate rooms along one wall, shoving them in and blocking the doorways.

Alissa hears her lover gasp in horror, and the other girl’s cry out or scream. She can hear Salacia begging from next door. Then she sees what she shares her room with and lets out a submissive whimper.

A large two headed boar, with bristly red hair and horns, prowls the room. When it notices her it lets our a deep grunt, the message clear to the redheaded wizard.

Alissa walks to the center of the room and obediently gets on all fours. The boar circles her, giving her skin licks from its rough tongues. Stopping behind her both heads take turns running the raspy tongues along her quickly moistening slit. Alissa bites her lip as the rough surfaces rasp along her sensitive twat.

Then the beast heaves itself on top of her. She can feel the rough bristles of its belly hair scraping along her sweet ass and up her back. She can feel it’s big piggy prick poking her thighs and rear as it thrusts trying to enter her.

Obediently Alissa reaches back, and grabbing the large hot fuck rod, guides it into her quivering pussy.

There is no gentle lovemaking from this beast. With its target penetrated the two headed boar fucks her with quick hard thrusts. The girl grunting with each battering from the hog cock. It’s big full balls slapping her pussy. Her tits slapping together with each powerful thrust.

Eventually the beast begins snorting wildly. It’s cock spraying its jizz into her battered cunt. It cums for a full minute. A river of beast sperm drizzling down her thighs creating a puddle.

When the boar is finally satisfied it pulls its dripping dick out of her and comes around to her front. Standing there, one head turns to her and gives an impatient snort.

With understanding Alissa lies down in the big pool of cum. It smears all over her back and into her long red hair. Sliding her head under the beast, cum dripping on her beautiful face. She begins to lick and suck the big hog cock. Cleaning the cum and juices off the thing that had moments ago been battering her sore twat.

When it is finally satisfied, it simply walks away from the debased woman. Leaving her to her fate.

Erris is shoved into her room, and lets out a gasp as she sees five skeletons. Each has a green fleshy mass nestled between hip bones, out of which dangle a writhing tube of flesh close to a foot long.

She turns to flee, but the iron golem will not let her pass. Then she feels bony fingers on her flesh as the skeletons drag her to the center of the room.

Bony hands roving over her trembling body. Hard fingers cupping her large breasts, pinching and pulling her sensitive nipples. Bone fingers rubbing her tender pussy lips. One pressing its way up her rectum.

She can hear the sound of pigs snorting from Alissa’s room, but can’t spare her lover much sympathy as bony fingers push their way into her moistening cunt.

The skeletons continue to molest the girl until her body shudders from an orgasm. Shamefully caused by undead bones.

Seemingly pleased with their work, the skeletons lie her back on a wooden pew, the only furniture in the room. The humiliated cleric willingly spreads her legs for her undead lovers. The first taking up position between her thighs. It’s strange green tendril slipping into her as it leans forward. She whimpers as she feels it wiggle its way up her tunnel of love. Bone hands again groping and mauling her soft pillowy breasts. Teeth playfully biting her nipples. She can’t stop the tingle building in her from exploding into another orgasm.

The wiggling member inside her shoots its unholy slime in her snatch.

The first skeleton withdraws and is quickly replaced by another. It comes around, and placing its palm on her cheek, tips her head sideways. Her face toward its crotch, she obediently opens her mouth and sucks the disgusting pseudo-cock.

The second skeleton finally deposits its load in the docile girl. The next flips her over, taking her from the rear as the second moves to get its worm sucked as well. Erris dutifully obliges her bony master, as her body again tingles. The new position sending erotic waves through her body, till she cums again.

The third skeleton finally deposits its disgusting slime. She is pulled up by her hair as the fourth lies on the pew. The cleric obediently straddles the skeletons crotch. Helping the wiggling cock into her twat, she begins lifting herself up and down. She groans at the humiliation of actively fucking the undead horror. The familiar tingle growing in her crotch as she pumps up and down. Erris begins to moan as she reaches up and squeezes her large tits. Finally she shudders as she comes to another orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.