Ladies in Waiting: Game Day
Character Interlude: Salacia

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Fantasy Sex Story: Character Interlude: Salacia - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Salacia was a street rat. She stole for a living and slept in abandoned buildings. Often she would pose as a boy to avoid being molested by other street people.

She survived in a city called Ratherton.

Today you will not find the name Ratherton on modern maps.

What she didn’t know at the time. What few knew, was Ratherton had drawn the ire of a powerful and evil warlock. This warlock laid a curse on the city.

Clutches of eggs were deposited at certain points of the city. The two most important of these were a convent and a home for wayward girls.

The eggs hatched at the setting of the next new moon. Chittering bugs the size of wolves flew out looking to build nests and find prey.

Salacia was sleeping in the basement of an old abandoned church when she heard the sound. Chittering, at first she thought it was little kids laughing. Then something large burst out of the deep cellar. It had wings and a bunch of legs. It looked something like a dark wasp. The first two simply flew out the cellar, but the next three hesitated as if they sensed something. As they slowly began to search the room, Sal knew she was in trouble. When she decided it was her best chance, she tossed a rock into the far corner. As she ran for the stairs it looked like her ploy had worked. And two of the giant bugs had been fooled. But not the third. As she scrambles up the wooden steps, grasping pincers grab her, plucking her off like a flower. The big bug drops her in the middle of the room. The other two coming over to inspect the prize.

Clawed arms picked at the clothes the cowering girl was wearing. They make a strange clicking chittering sound over the buzzing of their wings.

Then with a riiip! They begin tearing her clothes off. Her shirt comes first, exposing her naked chest to the cool night air, her nipples responding, tightening and popping out. She covers her tits with her arms, but the bugs grab her wrists. Pulling her arms away from her body they force the girl to the ground, rough floor against her back.

One of the insects lowers its head to her chest. She looks into its horrible black eyes, as a slimy proboscis slides out of its vertical mouth. It begins to suck at her young breasts, making slurpy kissing noises as it touches her. She groans with disgust at the attention.

Suddenly she feels tugging at her pants. She kicks her legs, until they too are pinned down. Then claws tear her pants away as well.

Left totally nude for the bugs unwanted inspection.

The sucker on her tits attaches itself around her left nipple, and then begins sucking uncomfortably hard.

Moments later her legs are forcibly spread, and she feels another slimy proboscis inspecting her crotch. It drools slime as it slithers around her most sensitive spot.

She cries out as it slips inside her virgin cunny. Spreading her in a way that nothing has before. The strange tongue inches deeper and deeper inside her.

Then she feels her tit begin to give milk as the bug sucks it out of her.

This goes on for a few minutes until the bugs are happy with their findings. Suddenly Salacia is flipped over and put on her hands and knees, bare ass in the air. One of the insects mounts her while the others hold her in place.

She feels a different slimy tube thrust into her wet cunt. This one is an ovipositor and when it finds her womb begins pumping eggs inside her. She feels every round bump spread her pussy lips further, slide up her love canal, and get deposited in what feels like her belly. The first disgusting bug deposits a dozen slimy eggs in her womb. Then is replaced by the next. Also fucking deep in her cunny, also depositing a dozen eggs. By the time the third mounts her she can already see her belly is distended. And her nipples are dripping milk. Obviously the bugs had done something to prepare her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.