Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

The Doorway

Fantasy Sex Story: The Doorway - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

& The stairs lead down into a well apportioned hallway. As if someone had buried a mansion underground. Closed wooden doors line the hall and at the end was a big pair of double doors, behind which Sounds could be heard. As if someone was throwing a dinner party.

“This ... this is odd.” Alissa says. “Should we try to sneak through, or just introduce ourselves?”

“Not sure I’d want to meet someone who lived down here. Plus we aren’t exactly presentable.” Salacia responds.

So the women try one of the doors. It opens into a sitting room, with a couple of exits.

After trying a few doors and small hallways, they find themselves far closer to the noisy room than they would like.

In a servants hallway off of the kitchen they encounter the first animated thing they have seen in this strange underground home. A mechanical man. Gears and pistons driving iron limbs. The man drops its brush and water bucket, and advances toward the girl’s with a sharp hiss of steam.

Lewdra swings her axe, tearing a large hole in the iron golem’s chest, steam shooting out. The big man grabs her and throws her through the door into the kitchen.

Another couple iron servants enter the hall behind the adventurers.

The girls begin a desperate fight in cramped quarters. Salacia at the rear desperately spars with the metal men, but has a hard time doing any damage. Alissa prepares her spells, but like Randia has no room to fire past her friends.

Erris now at the front, engages the first damaged golem. It seems to move slower and slower as it’s hot steam escapes.

In the kitchen, Lewdra finds herself grabbed by a couple more iron servants, dragged on her ass toward the door leading to the dining hall.

Salacia is herself grabbed and carried away by a golem suddenly sprouting two arrows out its back.

Randia then has little time to draw her sword and defend herself from the next iron man.

The rogue and warrior get dragged into the dining hall at about the same time. A large wooden table dominates the room, it could easily seat a dozen people.

What does sit at the messy feast are six disgustingly fat monsters. They look like bipedal frogs with small leathery wings, their skin a bumpy dark purple.

The demons smile as the nearly nude women are dragged in. Half chewed food dropping from wide mouths to land on giant paunchy bellies.

The struggling women are dragged over to the table. Salacia bent over her chest landing on a greasy plate of potatoes. Lewdra lifted bodily on her back.

With a pleased “Aaah!” One purple monstrosity reaches out and grasps the warrior’s thong tearing away her last protection.

@ Susan stands, her ass still hanging out of the wedgie she had been given. Almost with relief she drops her flower print panties to the ground. Revealing her bald cooch to the table. Zeke is there to grab her chubby puss. Squeezing the soft tender flesh. The chubby girl bends over just enough to put rest her hands on the table. Closing her eyes at the teen’s rough treatment of her most precious spot.

& A different demon shifts its weight and slowly waddles over to stand behind the rogue. With both rough hands it grabs the waistband to Salacia’s white lacy shorts. With a thrill the beast slowly pulls revealing her cute ass inch by delicious inch. Finally letting the panties drop, revealing her vulnerable ass.

@ Trish stands her light blue one piece already half off. She bends over the table, next to her girlfriend. Susan is moans softly, as she approaches orgasm. Zeke still molesting her bald peach.

Barry comes up behind Trish, grabs a handful of her lingerie, and yanks down.

“Thank you daddy.” Trish says, wiggling her bare ass. The boy reaches in between her thighs rubbing her soft twat. Trish moans at the attention placing her hand on Susan’s, their fingers intertwining as the teens play with their moist cunts.

& In the hallway things were not going well. At the rear a golem had both the princess and the archer under its arms, turning to carry them to its disgusting masters.

Erris had lost her mace and was now pinned to the wall as the wizard fired bolts of force into the damaged mechanical man. When it finally stopped moving Alissa works to free her lover.

She is surprised when another golem grabs her from behind. Trapped, the cleric can do nothing as the redhead is taken away.

Alissa is carried into the dining hall. The first thing she notices is princess Gwendolyn docilely standing in a corner. Hands covering her bare crotch as she watches the debaucherous scene.

Salacia is bent over the table. Her tits landing in a hot plate of stuffing, a fat frog demon happily fucking her from behind as it chews meat from a greasy turkey leg. The poor rogue gasping with each thrust of the large bumpy cock violating her sensitive fuck box.

Lewdra has had her arms spread across the table, and lying on her back with a golem at each end, was having steaming food eaten off her generous tits. An iron fist pistoning in and out of her oiled cunt.

Randia has been taken to a female version of these grotesque monsters. She sits on the table in front of the monster, her legs spread. The fight gone from her as it happily traces the outline of the archer’s pussy lips with a greasy finger, through the silk. Then with a quick yank the thin material is gone.

@ Brianna stands, thumbs hooking the band of her black lacy thong. Pulling them down, revealing a soft tuft of blond hair above a sweet muff. The teen boys spank the lesbian couple one more time, and hurry over to the big assed blond. Gleefully driving their hands into her crotch.

Bri grunts with disgust and shame, but doesn’t resist the rough treatment. The boys squeezing and groping her pussy and ass. Her eyes go wide as a finger pressed at the right bud of her ass, but even at this intrusion she doesn’t complain. The finger pushes its way up to the first knuckle in her anus, drawing a little moan from the woman.

& Long tongue sliding out, the lady demon leans her face down and begins to sloppily lick Randia’s twat. As the tongue enters her sweet elvish muff, she throws her head back and moans.

Alissa struggles as the mechanical man bends her over a chair back. Her cute derrière wiggling. Green silk panties riding up her ass. One of the toad beasts wanders over. It grabs a serving platter, dumping the food onto the floor. With a swift motion it begins paddling the wizard’s cute rear. With each CRACK! SMACK! WHACK! the girl’s bottom jiggles, and she yelps a cry of pain.

The demon then reaches under her, between her legs. He grabs her waistband in the center, letting his thumb press into her moist pussy, then tears her panties away.

@ “So do I get to take these panties off now?” Ask Mark.

“Ha ha, no.” Shawn answers. “Boys.” He motions to the teens still molesting Bri.

They lead Mark over to the couch, and bend him over it. Holding him down as Liz steps up behind the weak sissy. The fat woman slides his panties down revealing his feminine ass.

“What? What are you doing?”

With one hand she spreads his ass cheeks. With the other she presses the tip of a well-lubed buttplug, one with a white bunny tail on the end, against his little virgin pucker.

“Oh god! No! Oh no!” He cries as she slowly pushes it in. She grins her cruel grin, the teen boys grinning back. Slowly it goes in. His sissy hole widens as the sex toy flares, and his begging intensifies. Then his asshole closes back around the thinner shaft as the plug settles into place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.