Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

The Slither in the Dark

Fantasy Sex Story: The Slither in the Dark - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

& “We could go a different way, perhaps?” Randia asks nervously.

The dungeon down here was less worked hallways, and more natural tunnels. Much of which had obviously been widened to allow easy passage.

Ahead of the group stood a cavern. In the center of which were some large boulders and a handful of huts. Around a dozen goblins milled about. Tending to daily chores.

The six women watched from the shadows. Each reduced to merely their lingerie. Except for the rogue who still had soft leather pants, and the princess in her thin robe.

“I’m sure that one in charge is holding a map.” Salacia points out. “If these caves are infested with the little shits then it could help us avoid them.”

“Agreed.” Says the big warrior, round ass left uncovered by her leather thong. “The leader is our main target. We don’t let him get away with the map. Salacia you circle around to cut off his escape if he tries to run.”

The rogue nods, and slips away into the shadows. The rest of the group slowly, carefully approach the outpost. At about twenty yards out a goblin lets out a cry of surprise. Noticing the group coming out of the darkness like ghosts.

Silently Lewdra charges the buildings. Cutting down two little green men before the alarm is really sounded. By the time they have any weapons drawn she is mere feet away from the leader.

The other women advance more carefully. Arrows and lightning giving the big warrior support. The princess cautiously creeps behind, bringing up the rear.

Their end of the outpost seeming safe for the moment Erris dashed forward, big boobs bouncing, to aid Lewdra before the brave warrior gets overwhelmed.

The lead goblin on his raised platform screaming orders to his minions as he bounces foot to foot. The goblin next to him taking an arrow to the neck toppling the few feet to the ground.

Suddenly another half dozen goblins rush out of the huts to either side of Alissa and Randia. Swarming over the two girls. The wizard loses her staff in the rush and as she tries to fire off a wild spell her arms get restrained behind her back. The archer is knocked off her feet entirely struggling with the little green hands all over her nearly naked body.

Creepy little green hands slide up around Alissa’s soft breasts, grasp her silky green bra and tear it away. Full tits bouncing free, jiggling as she struggles.

@ “Oh no!” Mark says sarcastically. “I have to take my bra off.”

“No.” Says Shawn. “That wouldn’t be fair to the girls. Instead you get to wear nipple clamps under your pretty little bra.”

“What! No way!”

“What did you say sissy?!” Shawn asks, anger in his voice.

“I. S ... sorry. Sorry, n ... nothing.” The humiliated man stammers.

“That’s right bitch. Boys.” Shawn gestures at Barry and Zeke. Who step forward ready with two small clamps.

Liz watches with a cruel smirk as the boys attach the clamps to Mark’s nipples causing a sharp intake of breath from the pain, letting them rest inside the cups of his bra. The fat woman enjoying the show as her pinky and ring finger rub the insides of Cherry’s wet twat.

The young woman passively accepting the mistreatment.

& With the topless redhead struggling with the cackling green men, Randia was on her own. The princess cowering nearby hoping to go unnoticed as the two sexy adventurers are assaulted.

On her back with her arms held above her head, a domineering goblin climbs on her and straddles her stomach. Grinning at the helpless archer he runs his hands up her torso. Sliding them under her silk bra, grubby fingers mauling her wonderful orbs. “Aah!” He cries in glee as he finds her sensitive nubs. Her wince of pain and shame causing the evil little man to smile as he pinches her nipples.

Then in a quick motion he rips her flimsy top off. Holding up her bra as if it were a prize, while her sweet fun bags flop loose. Randia closes her eyes at the degradation. Not even fighting back now. Just waiting for the inevitable violation.

@ Brianna compliantly stands up. Reaching behind her back she unhooks her lacy bra. Letting the small bit of cloth fall to the ground. Revealing her sweet round breasts.

“Very nice, Bri.” Shawn says, happily ogling her fine tits. “Be aware, though, at this point the game master’s assistants are allowed to touch you anywhere not covered by clothing.”

“What!” Bri gasps covering her breasts with her arms. While Liz’s fingers, well underneath Cherry’s frilly panties, roughly grab her sensitive twat. The message clear to the submissive girl. “I can do what I want to you slut.”

“Ah, ah, ah. No covering up.”

Brianna sits down, putting her hands on the table. The teen boys come up behind her, and sneering at the other women, begin fondling her breasts. The woman closing her eyes at their demeaning touch.

This goes on even as Cherry takes her next turn.

& Realizing her friends are in trouble Erris turns and charges to their rescue. Knocking goblins away, and freeing Alissa and Randia.

Realizing she is actually free of the goblins that were abusing her. The fight returns to the archer. Grabbing her trusty bow, she scrambles to her feet, breasts dangling free. She takes aim and skewers a goblin moving to flank Lewdra.

Realizing that the tide has turned against him, the goblin leader hops down the other side of the wooden platform. He steps over the bodies of a couple of his dead minions, and toward a the nearest tunnel. Right into a short sword that flashes out of the shadows.

Salacia stands over the quickly dying body of the goblin. Wiping blood off her weapons, she reaches down to search for the map.

The rogue joins her friends holding up her prize, much as the goblin did with the archer’s ruined bra.

The fight was over and the heroes had their map.

@ The boys stop fondling Brianna’s tits so they can clear the table. As Barry walks around Mark he casually reaches out to tweak one of his nipple clamps. Drawing a “Yip!” from the humiliated sissy.

Shawn gives him a hand drawn map representing the goblin’s map that he hands to Trish.

& “Looks like goblin all over these caves.” Randia says, doing her best to interpret the scratchings that pass as goblin writing. Alissa can’t help but glance at the elf’s bared breasts. Aroused at the sight even under the terrible circumstances.

“These exes show they avoid this area completely though. I don’t see another way out that doesn’t go straight through the heart of their territory. But they haven’t mapped past the avoided area.”

“Wouldn’t that mean there is something dangerous there?” Salacia asks.

“Most likely.” Answers the archer. “But that is probably our best bet if we want a way out.”

The decision made, the party sets off toward the unknown danger.

The map helps them skirt a couple goblin outposts, and once they have to hide from a patrol. Soon they come across a spiked wooden palisades. Goblin skulls hanging from the ceiling as an obvious warning not to venture further.

Her muscles flexing, Lewdra breaks enough of the barrier to let the party past one by one.

The air here seems warmer. Water drips down moist walls. And there is an earthy smell like rotting vegetation.

With a squish Salacia looks down. “Eew, what are we stepping in?”

It seems to be a few inches of wet fungus, and moss. Bugs with far too many legs crawl away from the girl’s footsteps causing the rogue to squeal in fright.

Shushing the panicky girl Lewdra leads them onward, ever wary.

As they continue the walls nearly become covered with the gooey moss. Crawling with bugs. The women do their best to shy away from the disturbing covering.

@ “You come to a small cave. The air here noticeably warmer. Sweat beads on your mostly bare skin.”

Standing behind her, Zeke gives Brianna’s tits a couple unwanted squeezes.

Mark finds it difficult to concentrate, with the pain in his nipples. His cock always hard now. He doesn’t protest when his sister reaches over to rub his tool peaking out of his lacy panties. In truth, at this point he wouldn’t protest sexual advances from a dirty old homeless man with one tooth.

Cherry was having issues of her own. All her actions were now one handed. The fat Liz had taken her right hand and forced it under her skirt. The submissive girl must now fiddle the fat woman’s wet pussy.

Shawn goes on, “There is a pool of water in one corner. Groups of strange pulsing orbs up to a foot in diameter ring the pool.”

& “What are those?” Gwendolyn asks.

“Not sure but I don’t think we should mess with them.” Lewdra answers.

Continuing on the girls pass a couple more rooms like that. Until they come to a cave big enough to fit a house into.

Columns of moss stretching from floor to ceiling.

“Well, this is where the map ends.” Says the topless archer. “I suggest we check each tunnel for any type of airflow.”

As the women cautiously cross the cavern, avoiding the pools along the walls, there is a rustling from one of the nearby pillars.

The group turns to face the threat. The moss ripples almost like water. They are not prepared for the forms that leap from the pillars behind them.

Six feet tall, the creatures look like giant preying mantises with extra legs on their chests.

@ “Eew, eew eew!” Trish waves her hands in the air with disgust.

“You were prepared for some sort of attack so give me a normal initiative check.” The GM asks.

& Salacia whips a couple throwing knives at one of the giant bugs. But her allies are not as fast.

Moving forward the mantis-creatures engage the women. One easily knocks the cleric’s shield away with a lightning fast strike. Another crashes into the warrior, knocking her prone. A few other giant bugs scuttle to flank the group.

Lightning flying from her staff the beautiful redheaded wizard stands heroically, her only stitch of clothes the green silk covering her sweet honey pot, and hugging her ass. The smell of burnt bug rises from one of the monsters as lightning scores it’s side.

Randia fires off a quick pair of arrows at the same bug. Now noticeably wounded.

Standing and swinging in one mighty motion, Lewdra chops a leg off the bug that had assaulted her. The wounded monster letting out a chittering squeal.

The adventurers seem to have the upper hand until Alissa is forced back a few paces to avoid a swinging blow. Suddenly she all but disappears, falling into a hidden sloppy hole in the ground.

A good five feet deep, the hole seems filled with slime and grubs. Wormlike mantis young, some more than a foot long slither and writhe all over her young nubile body. With her only stitch of clothing her tight panties she can feel their grotesque forms everywhere.

@ “Eew! Eew! Eew! Eew!” Trish’s protests start anew.

“This counts as a special humiliation attack. Since you are stripped it can effect you. You do get a save though.”

Mark rolls but fails.

“Ok your second punishment of the day is archery.”

“What does that even mean?” Mark asks bewildered.

“Barry, Zeke, show him to the target chair.”

The teens pull out a heavy wooden chair with shackles on the front legs and behind the back.

Locking him in Mark’s arms are locked behind him and his legs are locked to the front. Knees spread so his panty covered crotch is left vulnerable.

A blindfold is placed over his eyes. He hears gasps from The girls. “What? What’s happening?” He can’t help his cock slowly getting harder at the treatment. The tip of his penis peaking out of the lacy panties. Just above the little blue bow.

Barry and Zeke have pulled out rubber band guns and with four shots each take aim.

SNAP! “AARG!” Mark shakes in the large chair after a rubber band strikes his cock. Zeke smiling at his well placed shot.

SWAT! “Aah!” The shot strikes him on the thigh.

“Damn.” Barry laments his missed shot.

WHAP! “Unh.” Another thigh shot.

SWAP! “Fuck! Ah!” Direct strike to his now rock hard dick. Standing tall outside his girly panties, almost like it’s inviting the boys to shoot it.

WHAP! WHACK! “AAH! Ah ah! Please? Fuck!”

The two teens laugh as their double shot strikes the sissy’s dick.

Liz moans as her pussy convulses around Cherry’s fingers. The cuck’s punishment pushing her orgasm over the edge. “Lick them.” The fat woman whispers to her submissive slut.

Cherry dutifully sticking her sopping fingers in her mouth. Licking off every disgusting drop of the fat woman’s cum.

Her mistress then making her put her fingers right back to work.

WHIP! “Uh.” Zeke’s shot just hits soft belly.

Zzzip CRACK! “AAAARGH!”

“Fuck ya!” Says Barry, “Right on the tip!”

They unbuckle the whimpering sissy and lead him back to his seat.

“Plus,” Shawn reminds him, “you are stunned for your next round.”

& Alissa is so disgusted that her mind seems to shut down for a moment. Her whole world is the slithery slimy mass engulfing her supple body.

The adventurer’s defensive circle broken, the giant mantises move in.

Lewdra gabs one, while hacking at another. Randia draws her sword, her bow useless at this close range.

Erris moves to help her love, but as she does one of the giant bugs grab her, pulling the cleric into an embrace she struggles to break out of.

Salacia strikes the mantis that the warrior holds in her mighty grip. Her sword and dagger spilling black ichor from the massive wound.

The warrior’s other opponent tries to sweep her into an embrace as well but she is able to keep it at bay with her axe.

Still trying to break out of her captor’s embrace, Erris feels the monster’s smaller arms scrabbling at her chest. With a ripping sound she feels her large breasts tumble free of her now torn undershirt. Pincers and spindly claws mauling her precious orbs.

@ “Lets see them tits slut.” Shawn demands.

Cherry dutifully stands up, unhooks her satin bra and slowly pulls it away with her left hand. With her right arm she covers her sweater puppies before anyone gets a chance to look.

She doesn’t even really know why she is putting on a show for these disgusting people, but she knows she would do whatever they wished. No matter how degrading.

With a sexy pout, she slowly lowers her arm revealing her beautiful orbs. Second biggest at the table, and that was no small feat. Her nipples hard under the attention.

Sitting down the boys move behind her, grabbing and pawing her tender breasts.

Barry enjoys the opportunity to grab a tit each from Cherry and Bri, pretending to weigh them against each other.

Liz even reaches up and gives one of the redhead’s hard nipples a strong pinch.

& “Ugh no!” Erris shouts finally shoving the monster away. Her breasts now flopping around freely. She uses her shield arm to hold them as she fights on.

Alissa finally recovers and pulls herself out of the pit. Grubbs wriggling away from her, except for one attached to her right breast sucking at her nipple. On hands and knees she yanks the worm stuck to her tit. With a pop! it finally pulls free. She disgustedly tosses it away. She looks up in time to see another mantis coming out of the original pillar. Right behind Salacia. She doesn’t even have time to warn the poor girl as it grapples her from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.