Gay! - Cover

Gay!

Copyright© 2017 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A witch's curse backfires. Caution: some characters express homophobic and racist views. Additional Codes: Coming of Age, Witchcraft, Strong Language

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Humor   Mystery   School   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex  

When Maria returned, her hand was clean and dry. I had put my boxers back on, covering my mostly deflated cock. Maria looked at them quizzically.

“I’m guessing that you, like me, are a virgin,” I explained, “and you’d rather not give that up lightly. So if you want to continue, my boxers are an extra layer of protection in case we get carried away. And if you don’t want to continue, then I’ve shaved some time off the process of getting dressed.”

Maria giggled nervously then bit her bottom lip. Then, with a speed that took me by surprise, she whipped off her baggy sweatpants and panties, leaving her naked below the waist. “Quick costume changes mean most of the Drama Club have had flashes of my bits,” she explained, “but this is the first time I’ve deliberately put them on display for anyone.”

I drank in the sight. Maria’s body wasn’t muscular and athletic like Terri’s, but since she led an active lifestyle it wasn’t flabby either. Her slightly rounded belly was testament to her glowing good health and was finished off by a neatly trimmed triangle of thick, glossy, straight black public hair, a match to the hair on her head. I could just make out the beginnings of a neat little slit between her firmly closed thighs. And perhaps the best feature revealed was her beautiful olive skin tone, barely lighter than her face and limbs.

“Exquisite,” was my verdict.

“You really think so?” asked Maria, failing to suppress a pleased smile.

“Absolutely. You’re gorgeous.”

The smile faltered. “I guess it’s my turn to let you touch me,” said Maria.

“It doesn’t matter,” I said. “I’m more than happy with what we’ve shared so far.”

“No,” she declared, “I fulfill my obligations. How do you want to do this?”

“How about if you lie on the bed, where I was.”

Maria clambered onto her bed and lay back, parting her knees slightly. I now had a better view of her slit, and could see her inner lips just peeping through. I knelt on the edge of the bed. “Would you mind opening your legs further?” I asked.

Maria obliged and parted her thighs, her slit obstinately remaining tightly closed. I sensed that Maria was tense and, much as I wanted to explore the nether regions of a live, breathing female, I was strongly tempted to call a halt to the proceedings. However, stopping now might hurt Maria’s feelings because it must have taken a lot of courage for her to put herself on display for me. On balance I felt it was better to continue: I was fully committed to not hurting Maria and she herself could call a halt at any time.

I knee-walked until I was between Maria’s knees and lowered my head for a better look. Straight away I realised the angle was wrong. After a quick panic, I tried to recall the porn videos I’d seen on the subject. I could have had Maria perch on the end of the bed while I knelt on the floor but that felt too clinical to me.

“Do you have a spare pillow?” I asked.

Without asking why I needed one, Maria grabbed one from behind her head and passed it to me.

“Now raise your ass,” I requested.

Maria lifted her hips from the bed and I slid the pillow underneath. Much better!

I lowered my head to inspect Maria’s pussy up close. I detected a faint floral smell. Maria must have freshened up while she was getting changed. I felt a bit guilty because she had sampled my cock unwashed after a busy day at school, although she hadn’t complained about it.

My head accidentally grazed one of her thighs and I felt soft, warm, silky smooth flesh against my cheek. Maria tensed at the contact. “Sorry,” I muttered, then kissed her thigh better. Then I realised I was being unfair so I kissed the other thigh too. That seemed to help Maria relax slightly so I kissed my way up both thighs almost to the top.

“May I?” I asked, holding my fingers towards Maria’s sleek patch of glossy black pubic hair.

She nodded. As gently as I could, I stroked the hair with the backs of my fingers. It was warm and soft and silky, like stroking a cat. By comparison, my own pubic hair was coarse and crinkly; I kept it trimmed so it wasn’t grotesquely offensive, but there could be absolutely no doubt which of us was better endowed in that area.

Without asking, I moved my fingers lower and trailed them along Maria’s plump, meaty outer lips. Not getting any negative reaction, I gently pried the lips apart to reveal Maria’s womanly secrets. The thinner, pinkish inner lips parted of their own volition, revealing the pink membranous tissue guarding her entrance. As I pulled the lips further apart, the membrane blanched. I let Maria’s lips close up somewhat because I didn’t want to risk rupturing her hymen.

Leaning forward an extra couple of inches, I kissed the length of Maria’s outer lips. There was absolutely no hint of the fishy smell or taste some websites had warned about. Maria’s outer lips were dry and tasted of flesh. I looked up at Maria’s face. She showed no signs of distress and her eyes were gleaming, so I took that as permission to continue.

I followed up by kissing the length of Maria’s inner lips. The taste was still that of flesh, but there was just the faintest hint of moisture. I gave Maria’s pee hole a quick feel with the tip of my tongue, and detected the faintest taint of pee. The tip of my tongue continued upwards, towards where Maria’s clitoris ought to be. I didn’t find it until I used my fingers to peel back her clitoral hood and there it was, a little pink nubbin. I teased it with my tongue and Maria tensed. I looked up.

“Don’t stop,” she said. “That felt really nice.”

I lowered my head again, my nose brushing Maria’s smooth, silky pubic hair. There was a change: I could now smell a gentle, musky odour: Maria was becoming aroused! I teased her clit with my tongue, marvelling at how it stiffened and reddened. It was now quite prominent even without my peeling back her clitoral hood, allowing me to put my lips round it and gently suck. Maria groaned, but in a good way since she didn’t try to stop me. I sucked harder and used my tongue to flick her clitoris at the same time. Suddenly Maria tensed and moaned loudly, and I felt her muscle contractions with my nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.