Boyfriends Treat - Cover

Boyfriends Treat

Copyright© 2017 by Jaqi

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Boyfriend loves to so me off and expose me. He love to make me blush and tease me. He would rather I never wear clothes. My younger girlfriend wants to save me, until she finds out just how much fun it can be. On top of her joy of being exposed she also likes to experience light bondage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I have been going off and on with my boyfriend Tadd for almost five years. I have often watched adult shows with him. We have talked about how much we both enjoy reading and watching things that cause others to be humiliated or having to “do” something that is embarrassing. He has dared me to take my shirt off when we were out driving, and even once when we went for a hike in the mountains. I have not ever really done anything that would cause me to be really in trouble prior to this. I have always wished I had more guts to try some of the things I had read about. But not wanting to be caught either, as I am sure it would take a toll on my job.

Tadd likes to tease me, he knows that I have never been with another girl. We both have talked about having a girlfriend join us sometimes. I think it is a way of making our lovemaking more intense. We have actually talked about a few other girls that I have seen in the locker rooms of the swimming pools we go too. Most of them are very private, not much for one to see as they have private shower areas, not like the guys have I guess where they are all out in the open. Lately it had been a main topic of what kind of tattoos and piercing did I notice that were hidden still when they wore suits. He was always curious as to if I saw any girls that trimmed or shaved bare. It was something he said was a lot more popular now than it was when we first started going together, and a lot more popular than when I was in college and playing volleyball on the varsity team for four years.

He had been trying to talk me into joining the group that enjoyed being bare, and I had trimmed it smaller and smaller as my bikinis got smaller and smaller. I had kept just a little on top to let everyone know I was an adult. His birthday was the first of August, I decided to maybe grant him his wish. I was going to do it and surprise him with it, but then decided to make it fun, and let him do the deed himself. I did really trust him, and it would be a fun surprise present for him.

I made a big deal out of his birthday. I told him I wanted to take him to dinner, to a really nice place. I told him I had bought a special cake for him and wanted to go back so we could have desert at my condo. I had bought a real nice ice cream cake with his favorite strawberries all over it.

I had also bought him a very nice sleeping bag he had been hinting about from Cabalas. He loved it. I had also wrapped another present up for him. In it were a brand new Trac-III Razor and his favorite Edge shaving gel, and a note “My bush belongs to you have fun with his new present.

“Does that meant what I think it does.”

I said, “Yes, just please be careful.”

“When can I collect on this?”

“I think tonight would be a good time to start.”

“I was wondering if I would agree to keep it bare maybe for the next month also.”

“Yes” I will agree to keep it that way the rest of the month.”

We soon moved our party to my bedroom, where he asked if he could have his birthday present wear her birthday suit. I am 5’7, with light brown hair, and crystal blue eyes, I have rather small breasts, I wear a 34B bra, but just barely. I have small nipples, and they seem to always be excited. I have tan lines where I wear my suit to tan. My small bush is about maybe 1” wide and 1-½” high it stops just above my clit, not really much there, but still enough you can see I have some.

I stepped out of my heels letting him see I was not wearing any nylons. I like my legs tanned as they are. I unzipped my dress, and let it slide down my body. It dropped into a pile at my ankles. I raised it up with my right foot and caught it with my right hand. I laid it over the back of the chair. He grabbed a towel and placed it under me on the bed. He had me scoot right out to the edge so he could get right down on the floor between my very wide spread thighs. He was on his knees in between my legs, he started kissing all over my thighs and around my mound. I was excited and enjoying this a lot. “ I thought you were going to shave it?

“I am, but first I want to kiss your covering good-bye.”

I wondered why I had not done this with him sooner. I was enjoying it. I was soon withering in ecstasy. I was soon cumming on his tongue touching all my important places as he caressed my nipples with his hands.

When I recovered a little, I heard him switch the trimmer on and start to work on my bush. He had me sheared down to ¼” stubble in seconds. He took the shave gel and he placed a dollop in his palm. He then lightly started to place it on my pubic area, he really worked up a great lather, and he had a lot of it covered in white foam. OMG, I just realized what I had done, I did not know that I had mistakenly purchased a can a of menthol shaving gel, I was now also feeling the results of a very mild tingly feeling down there, was not totally unpleasant but very much letting me know it was there.

He felt it tingly in his hands, and he commented on “I did not think you were brave enough to have done that on purpose. Are, you okay with it.”

I was not able to think clear at all, and I was loving the attention. I felt him start to use the razor. He really made sure he did not miss a single thing. He went over it a few times, don’t ask me how many. I was so close to really having my next big orgasm that night. I was not able to pay much attention to what he was doing. Before long I felt him wiping the towel on my very naked body. Then I felt his tongue on my recently bared mound. He was not to be denied, and I was enjoying this.

After he had spent some time, I felt him move up my body and then felt his excitement enter me. I could tell it was different, I enjoyed it a lot. He was really hard and he was really deep in my pussy. It felt so good. I had actually passed out I think.

When I awoke he had cuddle up with me. I am not sure how long I was out. I got out of bed, and I went to use the bathroom. I was walking back to the bedroom, when I passed a full length mirror. I stopped to admire my new style, but I also found something else. Seems Tadd had found my laundry marker that was on the night table, and I now had a very smooth bare mound, but it also had his name on it. I was going to get pissed, but I also was excited by it at the same time. I thought it was kind of nice, he was branding his territory I guess. I rubbed on the marking, I wet my fingers with my mouth and tried to rub it off. One thing about a laundry marker is it is not meant to come off easily, and my mound with that soft white bare skin was not an area that I wanted to scrub like I would my hands. I had figured that I probably would not be showing anyone else my area for a while anyway, so what did it hurt. I was thinking about getting even with him, but I also had to admit, it had been fun, and I did really enjoy everything else he did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.