Batman: Arkham City Chronicles - Cover

Batman: Arkham City Chronicles

Copyright© 2017 by allenknott3

Preface

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Set almost a year after Batman: Arkham City game, Batman: Arkham City Chronicles deal with Batman and a new villain. At the same time Bruce is dealing with the women who find him desirable and creating his own personal harem.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Batman: Arkham City Chronicles is written by Allen Knott (main story) and Emily Thayer (sex scenes). The sex scenes written by Emily are based on notes from Allen and modified by him as necessary.

If you enjoy the sex scenes feel free to contact Emily, for any commissions, here: emmthaybabe@gmail.com

Batman: Arkham City Chronicles takes the place of the third game, Batman: Arkham Knight and is set in an alternate reality very similar to that of the Batman: Arkham series. The first two games, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City being almost completely canon while Batman: Arkham Origins, Batman: Arkham Knight, and all other Batman: Ark ham’s games, comics, or film are NON-CANON. Those I did borrowed characters from the other game and the main villain will be the Arkham Knight but in this series, the Arkham Knight isn’t Jason Todd.

The story comes from two places, one is the fact that I had a strong negative opinion of the Batman: Arkham Knight game and wanting to do a solid Batman’s story. The second is from another Batman’s story entitled, Let’s Be Batman by BatmansDick. That story while not bad, replaced Bruce, and for me Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Last, I’m currently without an editor, so the grammar is going to be rough. I have a grammar learning disability, so please forgive the grammar. I did my best with getting the story as readable as possible. If you would like to editor my chapters, feel free to contact me at <a href=”mailto:allenknott3@gmail.com”>allenknott3@gmail.com</a>.

All characters are property of DC’s comics.

All characters are above the legal age of 18 years old.

Thank you and I hope enjoy.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.