TRIP TO THE CABIN
Chapter 4

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A yearly trip up the mountain for the Dumont family of four (Thomas, Suzanne, Jeff and Mary,) becomes a trip for two!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

It took a single second for me to be slapped in the face, by my own sister.

“So, is that a yes?” I said breaking into a smile.

Now she didn’t want to look at me, but she did finally answer by saying, “Maybe ... once or twice!”

“Go ahead and ask me,” I said, “It’s only fair!”!”

She looked at me, as a bit of something new became part of her smile. “Have you ever thought of me, while fucking Heather ... or anyone else for that matter?”

Her choice of words cut me to the quick, so I responded with sincerity, “Mary, I have only fucked five different women in my life, but something, somehow, being with you was different, it felt ... magical!”

“I don’t know how to respond to that,” she said walking towards me now. “It’s not just the physical act involved. You, only you, make me feel like a loved woman.”

“Well,” I said, “We have 29 more days to see how well we are together. Let’s slow things down, if that’s OK with you?”

Now she was in my arms, and remarked, “We have a date for tomorrow, let’s see how we are at being romantic without it becoming sexual?”

“Can we at least kiss?” I asked, getting hold of her.

It’s getting cold, so I put some logs on the fire. After I did, I came back to find her wrapped in the blanket.

“Got room in there for me, pretty girl?”

While I was enjoying myself, there was a sound at the door. At first, I thought a bear was clawing at the door, then it opened, and we heard, “KIDS! WE ARE HERE!”


We were stuck, so I poked my head out and remarked, “Hey Dad, what happened to your surgery?”

“She died, unfortunately, where is your sister, Jeffrey?”

From inside the blankets, she said, “I’m in here, with Jeff!”

Her head poked out, as we saw Dad handing Mom some cash.

“Don’t let us bother you two,” our mother said.

They shook off some snow, after closing the door, and got down to their underwear, and got in the mattress on the other side of the fireplace.

Rather quickly, they were making mating noises, so I looked in Mary’s eyes, and she said, “Go ahead and fuck me, please?”

With the lovemaking equivalent of the ‘Anvil chorus,’ the sex was great and loud.

When we were finished, Mary said, “You didn’t put on a condom, did you?”

“The moment wasn’t right for that. Don’t hate me!”

“Never, in a million years, Jeffrey.”

She hadn’t called me that in years, and I liked it a lot. The place was plenty warm now, as Suzanne climbed out to put on some fresh clothes from her backpack.

“We got a hot Mama, don’t we, Mary?”

“I feel you getting hard again, Jeff,” my partner in crime said. “Do it again, please?”

I was more than willing to and started another sequence.

“Have you two been horizontal the whole time?” our mother said, pulling on a jogging bra followed by a T-shirt, followed by another shirt.

“No,” Mary said, reacting to my new motions. “We have been making love, we are in love with one another, Mother!”

“It’s a good thing we didn’t stop and bring Mark and Heather with us,” Thomas, our father said, standing up with his boxers pulled back on.

“We plan to tell them when we get back home, Daddy,” Mary said.

I wasn’t talking because I was busy getting ready to dump another load inside my gorgeous Irish twin younger sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.