TRIP TO THE CABIN - Cover

TRIP TO THE CABIN

 

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A yearly trip up the mountain for the Dumont family of four (Thomas, Suzanne, Jeff and Mary,) becomes a trip for two!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I got up and found the Monopoly box, opened the lid, and got out two loose papers I had made back at home.

“What’s this?” she asked.

“I had this idea before we left, to see if Mom and Dad would play this game with us or not. There are ‘Crazy Party Truth or Dare Questions on one side and ‘Very Dirty Truth or Dare Questions on the other.”

She looked and I saw her blush at the Crazy page and after turning it over she blushed even harder.

“You wanted to play this game with these questions with Mom and Dad?” she said.

“Mom is just as pretty as you are, and for I all know you have a thing for Dad!”

That earned me a slap on the face, but she said, “Let’s start with the crazy, OK, and go from there?”

“Sounds great, you can say no anytime, I am not here to make you do anything, unless you agree. We have our ‘What happens in the cabin, stays in the cabin rule,’ so you can go ahead and start?”

“Do I have to use these questions, Jeff?”

“No, they are merely guidelines, go ahead?”

Mary: ‘Truth or Dare?”

Jeff: “Truth!”

Mary: “How old were you when you had your first sexual moment?”

Jeff: “Interesting wording to that question, Sis. I was eleven!”

Mary: “What?”

Jeff: “My turn, first. Who was the first boy you thought was good-looking?”

Mary: “Stephen Phillips!” she was quick to say.

Jeff: “Our next-door neighbor?”

Mary: “Yeah, I assume you thought I was going to say you, am I right?”

Jeff: “Yeah,” I admitted.

Mary: “My turn ... when you were eleven, what was your first sexual moment?”

Jeff: “Are we giving up asking Truth or Dare
?”

Mary: “Please answer the question?”

Jeff: “I saw mom in just a bra and panty and my dick got hard all by itself. I didn’t know why it happened until later. Before you ask, yes, I enjoyed it.”

I took a big deep breath and realized it was my turn: “Truth or Dare – Mary?”

Turning her head, a little, the blonde in the room flashed a smile and replied, “Dare!”

“I dare you to ... sing the chorus of your favorite song, nice and loud!”

She laughed, gave me an odd look, stood up and started to sing:

MARY CATHERINE
Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care
what they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway

She isn’t a great singer, but she tried so hard I couldn’t not cross over to her and give her a kiss.

I didn’t know what to expect, whether she would push me away or not, but her arms around my waist was very unexpected. Her lips pressed back against mine, and my arms went around her back and the kiss just kept on going and going...

I surprised myself, by pulling away long enough to say, “Is it time for the really very dirty Truth or Dares, yet?”

“Did you think far enough ahead to bring condoms with you?” she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.