TRIP TO THE CABIN - Cover

TRIP TO THE CABIN

 

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A yearly trip up the mountain for the Dumont family of four (Thomas, Suzanne, Jeff and Mary,) becomes a trip for two!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Despite having no electricity, I brought with me a radio that connects to a solar panel attached to a stake you pound into the ground outside the window. It has a wire that connects it to the radio and you can listen for as long as you have a charge or sunny weather.

Our dinner our first night was frank and beans with ice cold Pepsi.

There was a Port-o-potty 40 feet from the cabin and we had two cases of 48 rolls of TP.

After dinner, I gathered our trash in a plastic garbage bag! Once a week one of us will take the trash five miles down the road, to where Iron County services come up and empty it once a week.

I hurried back under the blanket with the music going and the fireplace doing its job of keeping up warm.

“I miss mom and dad,” Mary said.

“I miss my girlfriend,” I said.

“I’ll bet you do,” Mary said rather sneakily!

“Well we are here by ourselves, just do the best for can, Ok?”

“The fire needs some more wood,” she said.

Whoever mentions it has to take care of it, that has always been a rule!

“Fine!” she said with a hint of attitude.

She was quick and thorough putting in three more of the slow burning logs of Rock Elm, then getting back under the blanket!

“What time is it?” she asked.

“Only 8 o’clock, but it feels later, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, can I cuddle with you for a minute, Bro?”

“Well, you’re not my girlfriend but I guess I can pretend!”

“Ewww, that’s gross!”

“I didn’t mean ... You know what I meant ... don’t turn it into something dirty!”

“I’m sorry it’s seems colder than usual for the first of September.”

The fire grew back, and we were nice and toasty again.

Besides that, I felt my sister fall asleep cuddling in my arms.

The music had stopped, and I fell asleep myself!


I had been dreaming of my girl, Heather, who is a red-hot redhead with a great 38D cup rack. She loves me handling and squeezing on them, which I had been doing in the dream...

“Hey! Keep your hands to yourself, Bro?”

With my eyes open, all I could say, “Sorry!”

“Thinking about Heather?”

“I said I’m sorry, Mary. But, yes, she likes the way I hold her. That was rude of me to handle you like that. The fire needs some wood, so, maybe you should move back into your own bed.”

“It’s OK,” she said. “I dreamed about Mark and he likes my funbags just as much. It would be OK if you did that, just understand that we are brother and sister, OK?”

I had gotten out of bed, put three logs on the fire and turned back to her.

She giggled, and I looked down to see there was another ‘wood’ problem, and she said, “Can I see it, Jeff?”

“Mary, don’t?” I said, too loud. “Don’t start something we both know we can’t finish, please? I have had a crush on you since you were thirteen.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.