Bare Paw Ranch - Cover

Bare Paw Ranch

Copyright© 2017 by Syd

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My wife and her sister inherit a ranch in Colorado from their late uncle. There are some surprises that come with the ranch. My wife and our sisters become even closer to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The sun was shining bright as DE and I drove from Kansas City. DE made me promise to stop every two hundred miles or so to have a break. Too make sure I kept my promise. DE decided to wear her Chief’s jersey, sandals and nothing else.

Thinking about that naked pussy in the vehicle in front of me and wanting it helped keep me awake. As she led us to the first rest stop, I was very ready when I slipped in her front passenger seat and had her hug me. She straddled my lap and had her wet pussy rubbing my stiff cock, as he tried to break out of the warmups I had on. It was 10:00 AM in the morning as she rode me to an explosive orgasm right there in the parking lot of the rest stop. We got back on the road a short time.

At around 1:00 PM she pulled into the rest stop near the Colorado state line and I joined her again in her vehicle for another bout. Later in the afternoon, as we got near Denver, the weather was changing. We decided to rent a room and wait out the weather until the next day. Travelling next day, the weather was still unsettled and we got to experience one of those wild Colorado snow storms that made our traveling rather slow. As we approached Salida we saw traffic signs that Monarch Pass was closed for the day. Rather than take a longer alternate route with no guarantees, we checked into the Holiday Express in Salida and weathered the storm. Or in other words, I tried to fuck DE’s brains out and enjoyed trying to do it.

The next day was typical of Colorado; the sun was shining and other than the deposit of snow it left behind, the storm was gone. We made our way to Gunnison before noon the next day and then drove to the ranch to see what was happening.

It was April Fool’s Day and I was trying to think up some prank to play on everyone as I drove the truck. The prank was on us, as from Gunnison to the ranch it was a white out that took us an extra hour and a half to drive. We went to the lodge where Kim was waiting for us as we had decided that we all would stay at the lodge until the moving van arrived with our stuff for the ranch house.

I was feeling puny when we finally got there and was not feeling very sociable. I excused myself and went to take a hot steamy shower and then crawled in bed. DE came in, checking on me and covered my chest in Vicks. She told me she and Kim were going to sit up for a while and talk, and that she would probably sleep in another bedroom. The next day I spent most the day in bed with DE checking on me regularly. I felt a lot better that night and DE told me that Kelly and Stacy had both been to visit. The next day, April 3 was my birthday so I was hoping to feel lots better and able to be up.

In the morning when I woke up I was snuggled next to DE. I was feeling pretty good and my friend was awake, up as usual. I untangled myself from DE to go to the bathroom to relieve my morning wood. I was going to go back and snuggle with DE but she was sleeping so soundly that I decided to go see what might be good to snack on in the kitchen.

Kim was sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen drinking coffee. She had her Levis on and a bulky sweater. “Hey, it’s alive. Are you going to live?”

“I think so.” I said as I rubbed my gut.

“You want some breakfast? I’ll make you some eggs, sausage, and toast if you want.”

“Sure, been a long time since you cooked for me.” I watched her move around the kitchen and make my breakfast. Kim is a beautiful woman, even if she is my sister.

After we ate breakfast Jack showed up. “I just took both moving vans over to your new home. The guys said they had things to do for the next hour or so before they needed you to show them which boxes go where.”

Kim looked at me and said, “My stuff is in a roll off container. I plan on keeping the container for a while and storing my stuff until I know for sure what I will be doing. It’s loaded so I can get to the things I might need near each end with my furniture and things I don’t need for a while in the middle.”

I went to wake up DE so we could go to the house and get the guys to move the boxes to the rooms we wanted them in. DE was sleeping with her warmups on. I hadn’t seen her wear them to bed in a while. It must be that time of the month.

Damn!! I hadn’t seen a naked female in the last couple days. I don’t know about other guys but after I’ve been sick, when I’m on the road to recovery, I get very horny. My wife thinks it is the way my body gets the poison out of it’s system. Today was no different, but DE doesn’t like to have sex when it is really messy so I doubt she’ll let me have fun.

DE wasn’t ready to get up, she was grumpy and wanted me to leave her be but as I turned to leave she then announced that she would get dressed and go with me. I went and started the vehicles to let them warm up. It was a very brisk morning out there, one of those where I could see my breath when I breathed out. Kim had walked out with me and started her truck letting it warm up also.

We both went back into the lodge and into the kitchen to wait for DE who walked into the kitchen at the same time. Kim made some breakfast for DE real quick and we finished our coffee ready to tackle the world.

We met the movers at the ranch house and DE started directing them to put which box where. I moved my truck and trailer around to the back to carry in the personal things that I knew went where. Kim helped me organize the personal things as I carried them in.

I had left the Sybians in the trailer along with Kim’s toys that we had also hauled. We had talked it over and decided to take them to the lodge and store them there. I had to wonder if I would ever be privileged to see all seven Sybians being used at one time. My kinky side wanted to see that ‘Ultimate Dare Game’ played and see all the Sybians, the three that were bought and left at the ranch at Christmas and the four that I hauled from Kansas in the trailer, being used also. If you’re going to fantasize, you might as well make it a big one.

Stacy and Kelly showed up to help organize things and put things away. Ana and Eva were there before long and so was Jack. Each moving van had two guys with it, so by noon all boxes had been moved to their designated spots and most had already been unpacked and put away. The women were all dressed, but they still looked very sexy and I noticed the movers would sometimes be watching them. I had to chuckle as I knew exactly what they were thinking about and I was so lucky to have seen every woman there in her birthday suit. I had actually fucked all but two of the women there many times. Jack had fucked every one of the same ones too. I wondered if he had fucked Ana and Eva before.

Oh shit, I need to think about nuns or wicked witches or something because my pants were getting very tight with my current thoughts. My sister was not helping things with those tight Levis that she must have painted on this morning because they showed her exceptional ass to be perfect. The pants also emphasized her camel toe that was driving me crazy with thinking about how nice it was. Oh fuck, I need to not think about her ass, which I have had the privilege of getting very personal with.

Thank God, everything was done. The movers had their truck packed back with the moving blankets and closed up. The other truck that had the slide off with Kim’s stuff was placed near the back door of the house so Kim could get stuff as she needed it. Then Stacy invited everyone to go to the lodge and have lunch. The movers joined us all for lunch at the lodge before they headed back on their trip home.

I had to chuckle as I sat at the dining room table in the lodge, those guys didn’t have a clue that these women they had been helping have sat around this same table in their birthday suits many times. In two months they would be naked most the time if not sooner.

Just after the movers left, Stacy and Kelly snuck up behind me and both whispered loudly in my ear, “Happy Birthday Teddy.” I remember Jack telling me to watch out for those two when they been drinking Tequila but today they hadn’t had any that I knew of.

“I think we need our own Teddy BARE.” Stacy and Kelly said in unison and they emphasized the last word louder to get every ones attention. They were moving to remove my shirt and pants as they talked. The others were all laughing at my new problem. I was soon only wearing my boxers and had my hand slapped as I reached to unbutton Kelly’s top away.

“Why’d you do that?” I asked looking in those pretty eyes of Kelly’s. She put her hands on my boxers and slipped them down exposing my cock to everyone. I was getting very hard and looked to grab a towel but none was available.

“NO, Teddy. New rule. When it’s your birthday, you must only wear your birthday suit that day.” Kelly wickedly said before she reached for my cock and led me back to the living room with it.

I was experiencing something I had never experienced. I was the only naked person with everyone else dressed. It’s embarrassing, as you wonder what to do with your hands. It feels like everyone is looking at you and in this case it was true. When the shoe is on the other foot it changes things, as I now had a real appreciation for a woman that can be naked in a group of dressed people and not be bothered by it.

“So Kelly, are you going to get naked with me?”

“No Teddy, it’s your birthday not mine.” Kelly said with her sexy teasing voice while holding my stiffening cock in her hand.

“Oh come on, this ain’t fair.” I begged.

“Teddy, you know you’re not supposed to use that word it’s not considered a word.” Kelly teased.

“It ain’t?”

“Well I give up. You just seem to have other thoughts. I guess if you are going to get your birthday present then you’re going to have to let me join you wearing my birthday suit too.” Kelly said as she held my expanding cock in her hand.

I reached for the buttons on her shirt and unbuttoned them to see that Kelly was wearing a bra. I pushed the shirt off her shoulders and unbuttoned the sleeves so I could remove it totally from her body.

My cock grew even stiffer when I saw the fine blonde hairs on her arms and in her armpits. I saw that she had real fine blonde hairs on her stomach. There wasn’t a lot of hair just some that sparkled in the light of the room.

I debated on whether to remove the pants or the bra next. The pants were the next item I chose to remove but first I had to take her cowboy boots off. After removing the boots I moved to unbutton her pants and pull them down her long legs. Everyone was watching as I stripped her pants from her body. As the pants slipped passed her crotch, her boxer white briefs came into view and the same fine hairs that were on her stomach were on her thighs. More of the fine hairs showed as the pants moved farther down her legs and onto the floor.

Standing back up, with my cock stiff and pointing at Kelly, I turned her around and unfastened her bra letting it drop from her nice pointed breasts to the floor. While standing behind her, I put each of my hands on her hips and gradually started slipping her boxers down off her butt and down her legs. As her last item of clothing touched the floor for her to step out of, I noticed there was more of the fine hairs on her bottom and down the back of her legs She turned in front of me and I saw her hairy pussy staring me in the face. I moved forward and kissed her pussy hair.

“God I hope that is you kissing it goodbye, you have no idea how much I hated growing this back.”

“I think I like it, can I comb it and braid it?”

“NO!” Kelly screamed.

Kelly moved to the dining room table and I followed as she still had my cock in her hand to lead me with it. She released my cock and sat on the table spreading her legs. I sat in the chair in front of her between her spread out legs. Stacy rolled a cart into the room with a towel over it, then flipped the towel back and handed me a set of cordless clippers.

“Oh God Ted! Please enjoy your birthday present and dispose of it immediately.” I was enjoying being the one to tease Kelly now. I flipped the switch on the clipper and heard them start to chatter. I moved the clippers to Kelly’s forest and proceeded to start my clear cut operation. She was having trouble staying in place as the vibrations of the clippers were driving her crazy. Everyone was watching and laughing with little wise cracks about her jungle. I could tell the vibration of the clippers was getting to Kelly, her stomach was showing her grasping of breath as the clippers tortured her mound and let the jungle slip to the floor.

Once everything was down to stubble, I handed the clipper back to Stacy who had been leaning against my back watching over my shoulder as I worked on Kelly’s patch. She in turn handed me a can of shaving gel that I then spread on Kelly’s arms from wrists to shoulders. I then handed the can back and Stacy handed me a lady’s five-bladed-razor with a brand new blade in it. I shaved both of Kelly’s arms and her underarms, tormenting her nipples which were as hard as I ever remember seeing them be. Stacy had a pan of hot water setting on the table beside Kelly so that I could slosh the razor in to rinse off the residue and shaving lather. Once complete, Stacy handed me a warm damp towel to wipe off Kelly.

Once her arms and underarms were completely bare and passed inspection by the audience who had been watching the denuding of Kelly’s upper limbs, I motioned Stacy to hand me the shaving gel again. I spread the gel on the middle of Kelly’s stomach and down to the top of her crotch where normally you would expect her pubic hair to be. I made fast work of lathering just that area while Kelly kept trying to get me to lather her pussy mound. My ignoring her was driving her crazy. Then Stacy hand me the razor to remove it. Once her mid-section was clear of those little golden hairs I handed the razor back to Stacy who handed me another warm wet towel to wipe the area with.

I had Stacy hand me the shaving gel again and I applied it to Kelly’s right leg from the tip of her toes to her hip excluding the crotch area. My cock was bumping Kelly’s left leg as I worked on her right leg. It was as stiff as I can ever remember it being as I teased Kelly and shaved her gorgeous leg smooth. I repeated the same thing with her left leg. Stacy was my giggling helper as she watched how much I tormented Kelly. I finished the left leg and wiped the warm towel on it.

“Finally, now shave my pussy bald and then get that gorgeous cock buried in it.” Kelly said between gasps for air.

“No, hop down.” I said to Kelly, you could see the disappointment instantly come on her face.

“But...” she said as I touched my finger to her lips to quiet her.

“Turn around and bend over the table.” I ordered watching her move into position.

Kelly was soon bent over the table with her ass towards me. Once again I was handed the shaving gel by Stacy. I spread a coating the gel on Kelly’s butt and then shaved the tiny hairs from her bottom cheeks. I wiped it down like I had all the rest. Kelly moved to straighten up and turn but I slapped her bottom letting her know not to move until I told her too.

Pushing her back down so she was once again bent over the table with her breasts mashed onto the table. “Reach back and hold those cheeks spread so I can get these hairs near your asshole.”

“NO, you can’t do that here in front of everyone!” Kelly yelled. This was something that was really embarrassing Kelly.

Kelly finally exposed her ass to me and I shaved the little hairs off it. I loved having her bent over like this. I moved forward and licked her freshly shaved asshole.

Kelly’s moaning was music to my ears, and when my tongue touched her ass hole she quivered and relaxed, the shock of having her asshole played with brought on an orgasm that she had been holding back until this moment. I enjoyed having her change from a dominant female to a submissive one.

I motioned for her to turn around and sit on the table. I had her spread her legs wide and I worked the lather on her pussy. I shaved the lips and her taint leaving the mound with stubble on it. I wiped it clean of lather and looked the area over.

Kelly looked down at her naked pussy and the stubble still on her mound. “Okay, now finish it, shave it bare and quit driving me crazy.”

I lathered her mound with gel and then stood up moving closer to Kelly as I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head on the lips of her freshly shaved lips. The juice from her pussy was very abundant as I slipped my cock in her tight pussy, her muscles drawing my cock in and trapping it in her pussy. Her pussy felt unbelievable as she flexed the muscles in her pussy working on my cock. I grasped the razor and shaved her mound bare as I moved my cock in and out of her pussy. Upon completing the shave, I grabbed her ankles moving them up to my shoulders and began stroking my hard cock in and out of her exquisite pussy. I was passed the point of caring anymore, as I humped my hard cock in her pussy and was soon spray painting the deepest part of her pussy with my large load of cum.

As I recovered from the intense orgasm, my cock slipped from Kelly’s stretched pussy as I rolled on my back beside her. I saw KC standing on the other side of the table. I thought she was still in Wichita. Standing beside her was the two girls we had met at the rest stop a few months earlier and I realized that I had fucked Kelly in front of four women I hardly knew.

“Oh My God, that was the most incredible fuck I have ever had.” Kelly gasped out between heavy breaths. As Kelly’s eyes focused, she saw KC standing across the table watching and grinned at her with that ‘million dollar smile’. Then her smile turned to one of confusion as her eyes fell on the two girls standing by KC.

“Oh God, you girls weren’t suppose to be here yet.” As Kelly was trying to get off the table, she was trying to cover her naked body with her hands. I was enjoying Kelly being shook up and so flustered. It was actually turning me on and I could tell my friend down there was enjoying it too.

Kelly was standing by the table covering her pussy with her right hand and her boobs with her left arm looking at the girl that was the carhop at the AW. “How long have you been here?”

The blonde girl spoke up. “We walked in as he started shaving your underarms. That was so hot to see.”

Kelly let her hand and arms drop to her side as she introduced the new girls to the room. “Everyone this is Abby and the one that hasn’t spoken yet is Nancy.” Cum was dripping from her pussy as she stood there taking charge of the situation.

Kelly and I were the only naked people in the room and Stacy was working to change that as I saw her strip the shirt over her head and reach to unfasten her jeans.

Stacy was soon just as naked as Kelly and I except for a tiny Band-Aid on her very bald pussy just above her clit. Stacy reached for the Band-Aid and removed it. If you looked really close you could see two hairs about an inch long, each protruding from where the Band-Aid covered them.

Pulling lightly on the hairs, she said. “I don’t know why but these two hairs are all the hair I ever have on my body except for the hairs on my head. I usually just pluck them with tweezers but Kelly talked me into letting them grow.” My cock was growing as Stacy had everyone watching her touch the hairs just above her clit. “I was going to let Ted pluck them out, but Jack made me promise to let him do it.”

Jack dropped to his knees in front of Stacy and capturing one of the hairs with his teeth, plucked it from Stacy. Stacy squealed as the follicle was pulled from her very sensitive area. Jack soon captured the other offensive culprit and disposed of it in the same manner. Jack then licked her pussy and exposed her clit with his tongue. Stacy was breathing erratically and was enjoying the attack on her clit in front of us.

KC moved around the table and was soon holding my growing member in her hand. I realized she was wearing a long t-shirt and heels. I slipped my hand to the hem of the shirt and pushed it up. As I lifted up the shirt, it became obvious that she didn’t have any other items of clothing. I continued to pull the shirt over her head leaving her naked except for her heels which she slipped off her feet. I noticed she had her bush back fully intact. She looked into my eyes and followed where I was looking.

It is so HOT to make eye contact with someone and have them tease you by looking right at the place you were looking as you admire their body. “Kelly talked me into growing my bush back so I could have you remove it today on your birthday.” She then dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

“God KC, if I do it like Jack did Stacy’s we are going to be here a while.” My cock slipped quickly from her mouth.

“No fucking way are you plucking them?!” KC squealed moving away from me.

I padded the table. “Hop up here and I will get you shorn.”

“Okay, but be nice and when your done I expect you to fuck me just like you did Kelly. My pussy is still juicy from watching that.” KC said as she sat on the table and spread her gorgeous legs.

Kim handed me the cordless clippers as I moved between KC’s spread thighs. Unlike Kelly, KC only had the hair on her pussy. She had kept her body hairless everywhere else. I made quick work of her bush and soon had it to stubble. I covered her pussy in shaving gel and then proceeded to bare her treasure.

She was enjoying my play and not paying close attention to what I was doing. I decided to have a little fun and left the stubble on her mound in the form of a “T” as I worked to shave her pussy lips.

“KC, stand up and turn around.” She moved into position bending over the table and putting her tits flat on it. “Okay, now reach back with both hands and spread your cheeks so I can finish up.” She did as I told her and I shaved her asshole bare. Then I wiped her ass with a towel removing all traces of shaving gel. I moved in behind her and slipped my cock in her pussy from behind and started fucking her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.