Bare Paw Ranch - Cover

Bare Paw Ranch

Copyright© 2017 by Syd

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My wife and her sister inherit a ranch in Colorado from their late uncle. There are some surprises that come with the ranch. My wife and our sisters become even closer to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

After taking care of my problem in the parking lot with DE, and to the cheers of the other three naked ladies watching, I was able to put my dick back in my pants and drive to the farm. Pulling into the driveway and walking around to DE’s door I opened it for her. I followed her to the house and opened the door for her. The other three beauties were right on my heels (ass) as I unlocked the door, wondering what all would happen in the next two weeks as I watched the fine bare bottoms enter the house. Totally exhausted, I was soon sleeping in my own bed and could only guess what the four of them did while I was sleeping.

Mid-morning I woke with four women snuggling next to me. I managed to untangle myself from them, did my constitutional and got dressed. Walking out to our outer garage which is separate from the house, I looked for any packages that had been delivered by our mail carrier.

We have a combination opener for the garage door and had given the combination to our mail carrier so she could put any packages in it when we are not at home. I looked through all the packages; there were four just alike that I had ordered and that I knew were Sybians. It will be fun watching the four girls playing with them like they had at the Lodge.

There was one real big box with Kim’s name on it and another three boxes also addressed to her. I wondered what she might have ordered. Looking at the return address on the big box it said PT Enterprise. I was finding out that my sister had a kinky streak in her and could only guess what she might have ordered.

I took a cart, loaded my boxes on it and moved them to the house. I went and got the trivia game and set it up by my chair in the living room. After that I got the Sybians, unboxed all four and set them up so they were facing my chair with the controls for each one sitting at the side of my chair.

On a Sybian you have four different items that can be attached to the top of each unit, so there was four of every item. One attachment is just a flat pad with bristles that vibrate and titillate. The next attachment looks like a golf ball on a thick tee. The third attachment is like a chubby five inch cock sticking up on it; only it is thicker than normal. The last attachment is like two fingers sticking up. The Sybian has an adjustable rotation speed and the pulse vibration that can be controlled.

I wasn’t planning on setting up any of the attachments up as I thought it would be nice to see what the girls decided to use. Then I had another thought. I looked in the game closet and saw some old poker chips. I got eight of the chips, numbered them 1-4 twice. I put one type of attachment on a Sybian and then put one number in front of each of the Sybians. The other four tokens went in to a bag.

Having finished setting up, I went to the kitchen, cooked some bacon and made some toast. I soon had four sleepy heads walking into the kitchen and was not surprised there wasn’t a stitch of clothing on any of them. Kelly was getting playful as she entered the kitchen. I enjoyed talking and listening to them as we ate breakfast. When we were finished with breakfast, I asked them to follow me to the living room.

I told Kim about her packages and all the girls about the game I had set up for them to play in the living room. I watched their expressions as they saw the four Sybians set up. DE looked at me and asked. “What’s this Ted?”

“I thought you girls might like a little friendly competition. I haven’t really thought it through though.”

“I might have a little idea about how to help you with it.” Kim said.

“Oh really, tell me more.” I said.

“Well my slaves will enjoy playing this game. I have something to suggest and you will have to tell me if it is too much.” Kim answered.

“Ok, lay it on us.” I said.

“Well I have some items in the boxes out in the garage that might be very interesting to play with and add to this. What ideas did you have? Let me think about them and maybe add to them?”

“Well the Sybians are set up. I thought that maybe we might start with the youngest going first and answering a trivia question. If the person gets it wrong then they must draw a chip from the bag. The number on the chip will match one of the chips in front of the attachments. The attachment will be put on a Sybian and then the person will sit on the Sybian and let the attachment penetrate them. The two controls will be moved from the off position to the first setting. The person will then enjoy it while the next person plays the game. If the person gets the question right, then nothing happens and the game moves to the next person. If on the next round the one playing answers the question correctly the Sybian is turned off and they get off until their next turn.”

“I like the ideas. I have a package that has cuffs and locks in it. I propose that if a person gives up, then the person has their wrists cuffed behind them and they have their ankles cuffed together. The lock is placed around the center of both cuffs leaving the person essentially hogtied. The winner is the person that does not get hogtied. I’m assuming that it will just be the four of us girls playing the game. I think the winner then gets to enjoy your company for a while as the other three will be detained. As incentive, I want you to be bare for the game. If you notice, I can make this happen with the slaves, but I will also participate just as if I am a slave also.” Kim stated.

Kim had the slaves help her bring the packages in from the garage. She opened the packages quickly and looked through them until she found what she wanted. I removed my clothes while she was looking through the packages. She pulled out six sets of cuffs and three padlocks and then went to the box she shipped from the ranch and retrieved the remote eggs with their controller.

“God Kim, you are the best master ever. There is no way any of us can whine and beg not to play. Now all I have to do is win this game so I get to enjoy the fruits of the victory.” Kelly said.

“Oh I just remembered something. The hogtied contestant also gets to enjoy the egg we used at Crested Butte.” Kim giggled.

“Ok, KC you are first as we’re going by age and you’re the youngest. Roll the dice and let’s see what category your first question is in.” I said.

KC rolled the dice and got a two. “Your category is entertainment. What small New York City nightclub saw the origin of the Twist?” I asked.

“I have no clue, maybe it was Twister?”

“No, it was the Peppermint Lounge. Draw a chip out of the bag.”

KC drew a one which was the flat piece with the bristles. We watched as she straddled the Sybian and placed her pussy right on the rubber pad.

“KC, are you growing your bush back?” I asked. She had some stubble there.

“I wasn’t, but I don’t have any new blades for my razor and threw the last blade I had away. I was going to borrow one from DE, but she didn’t have any either. I need to go shopping.”

“You’re right. I just put the last one in my razor and will probably get a few shaves if I don’t wait too long and have a lot of stubble.” DE said.

I turned the Sybian on and to the first setting. “OH FUCK” KC squealed as she grabbed her pussy. “That vibration and my stubble make my pussy itch like crazy. Oh God I don’t know if I can stand this.”

“You know what happens if you give up?” Kim laughed.

“Yes you evil bitch.” KC spat.

“DE you’re next, roll the dice.” I said. DE rolled a four. “Who wrote Prince and a Pauper?”

“Mark Twain” DE answered.

“Correct” I said. “Kim, I know you are thirty four, I believe you are younger than Kelly so you should roll the dice next.”

“She is; do I have to tell you how old I am?” Kelly said with a wicked grin.

“NO” I said back. Kim rolled a two. “Your category is entertainment, what were the rival gangs in West Side Story?”

“The Bloods and the Crips” Kim answered.

“No, the Sharks and the Jets. Draw a chip from the bag.” Kim drew a four from the bag, went to the Sybian with the double finger attachment, and after lubricating it climbed on it. We watched as Kim straddled the Sybian, put one probe in her pussy and the other in her ass. I turned the unit on to the first setting for both knobs of the control.

“I am getting double teamed again. It’s not stretching me as much as it did last time.” Kim winked at me.

“Kelly, your turn. Roll the dice.” Kelly rolled a six. “How many double-word-score spaces are there on a Scrabble Crossword Game board?”

“If I get this wrong, and draw the number four out of the bag, you will be hogtying me. I don’t want that thing in my ass. That said I will guess that there is twelve.”

“Sorry Kelly, it is seventeen. Draw your chip.” Kelly drew a four.

“FUCK, I knew it. Tie me up. Shit, I so wanted your cock in my pussy.”

Kelly stood up in front of me. I had her bend over so I could put the egg in her pussy with the antenna sticking out and then cuffed her hands behind her back. She lay down on the floor on her stomach and I first cuffed her ankles together. Then I fastened the two set of cuffs together with her knees bent and her ankles up by her wrists in back. Kelly was very well hogtied.

“Ok, Kelly now you can slide around and suck and tease Ted’s cock until we find you some company.” Kelly moved her head to my crotch and licked my cock. I never had a woman lick my cock that did not have her hands available to hold it. I moved the setting on the remote for the egg to the first speed position. Kelly squealed as she sucked on my cock.

“KC, it’s your turn, roll the dice.” KC rolled a three. “What Russian spy was exchanged for U-2 Pilot Frances Gary Powers in 1962?”

“Shit, I could have told you who the U-2 pilot was, but I can’t remember the Russian, was it Hess?”

“No, Rudolph Abel” I moved the controls on her Sybian to the next setting.

“I give; I can’t stand it anymore.” KC cried.

I turned off her Sybian and then she stood up. I put the egg in her pussy, and then like Kelly, cuffed her hands behind her back and cuffed her ankles together. She and Kelly then spent time licking and playing with my cock. The egg was moved to the second setting for both.

“DE, it’s your turn.” DE rolled a three. “DE, who said “Honey, I forgot to duck”?”

“I don’t remember, maybe Rocky Balboa?”

“No, Ronald Reagan. Draw a chip.” DE pulled a two from the bag. She went over to the Sybian that had an attachment that looked like a golf ball on a thick tee. After lubricating it, she lowered her pussy onto the attachment. I moved the controls to the first setting and enjoyed watching my wife ride it.

“Kim, your turn. Roll the dice.” Kim rolled a six. “Your category is sports and leisure. How many laps make up the Indianapolis 500?”

“Five hundred”

“Wrong, two hundred. I turned her machine up one setting and turned the eggs up one speed on KC and Kelly.

“DE, it’s your turn to roll the dice.” DE rolled a four. “Who turned down five marriage proposals from Perry Mason?”

“My mom use to watch that show all the time, only one I can imagine is his secretary a ... I think her name was Della Street, I don’t know the actresses name though.”

“You have the correct answer; Della Street was what they wanted. Kim, please roll the dice.” I turned off DE’s Sybian and she stood up. Kim rolled a two. “Kim, what is the name of Charles Foster Kane’s sled?”

“I have no clue, the Candy Cane?”

“No, Rosebud” I moved the controls up another notch.

“OH MY GOD, I am going to cum.” We watched as Kim experienced a huge orgasm and slipped to the floor off the Sybian.

Once Kim was coherent again I asked her. “What do we do now?”

“Well I lost it, so I should be tied up like the other two while you and DE get to have some uninterrupted fun while we watch.”

“Can I make a suggestion?”

“Ok”

“How about if I undo the other two, you form a daisy chain and I lock the three of you in it while DE and I have fun?”

“Okay” Kim answered. I had her bend over and placed the other remote egg in her treasure box. I unlocked the two girls and then watched as the three of them formed a three-way daisy chain. I watched Kim put her face in KC’s pussy, KC put her face in Kelly’s pussy and Kelly had her face in Kim’s pussy. I took the six pair of cuffs and locked Kelly’s left wrist to KC’s left ankle and Kelly’s right wrist to KC’s right ankle. I then locked KC’s wrists to Kim’s ankles and then Kim’s wrists to Kelly’s ankles. I had the perfect triangle with their hands locked to the wrists of the opposite girl they had their mouth licking the pussy of. This brought them closer together and was fun to watch. I moved the settings on the eggs to the fifth position.

I just couldn’t resist, I took a few pictures with my phone. I soon was eating DE’s tasty pussy as she in turn was trying to swallow my cock. Before long she was begging me to bury my cock in her pussy. I came with my cock buried in her pussy and her ankles up by my ears. I don’t remember much after that.

I woke much later, with my cock in a most talented mouth. I opened my eyes and looked into Kim’s eyes as she devoured my cock. She slipped my cock from her mouth and talked to him. “One of these days, I want to get this bad boy buried in my ass, I think I can take it, I know I want to try anyway.”

“Oh God Kim, I never had my cock in somebody’s ass before.”

“I think I better get a few butt plugs and stretch it a little so you don’t tear it. My fantasy unlike Stacy’s is to have three cocks in me at the same time, but all three to be like yours. If I can take him in my ass, I will have completed the first part of having him in all three holes.”

“Where are the rest of the girls?”

“DE let us loose and said she was going to bed and crash. The others followed her and I stayed to watch after you.” I don’t know how, but my cock was again standing tall as she held it and kissed it. I moved her onto her back and lifted her legs as my cock slid in her tight pussy. I really enjoyed fucking my sister’s tight pussy. She was screaming for more as I pounded my cock into her

I was soon blasting what spunk I had in her sexy pussy. I loved the endless supply of pussy around my world and that DE was ok with me playing with all of them. I tried to make sure that DE always came first and that if we started something that I followed it through with her. Six months ago, I had never even touched a bald pussy, now there were four of them here in the house. I found I really liked them bare like that. I didn’t think of them as that of a young girl but thought of them as something of beauty and the fact they belonged to mature women made it hot. I loved when the women would sit around and talk about different things about each other’s bodies.

The next day Kim decided they needed to go shopping. Kim decided that rather than break their habit of being naked totally, they would wear Kansas City Chief’s long jerseys and sandals to the Walmart store. No underwear was allowed, just the jersey and the sandals. DE, KC, and Kelly were all about five feet ten inches tall, so the jerseys came to about six inches above their knees when they were standing up. Kim had hers about four inches above her knees because she was five feet eight inches tall.

We all loaded in the Suburban and went to Walmart. It was kind of fun walking into the store and having other guys watching as we did. I bet there were a lot of guys envious of me and those good looking women clad as they were. I would have not been surprised if Kim had made them all wear the eggs. I was rather shocked that they all had lists of things they wanted and no one really want to shop for clothing of any kind. Mainly they wanted toothpaste, razor blades, lotion, suntan lotion, and feminine products. Then we all shopped for groceries together and were soon on the road.

I thought maybe I would wash the Suburban and fill it with gas before going home. The jerseys were removed when they got in the Suburban in the Walmart parking lot. I drove to a 7/11 and filled it up. I knew of a carwash just behind it that I pulled around to and into a bay to wash the vehicle. Kim told the girls that they would wash the vehicle, so they all bailed out and walked around the vehicle naked as the day they were born. Kim was right with them and I just had to watch as they washed it. Of course there were some interesting water fights and all. I knew this car wash was never very busy and today was no exception.

We were soon pulling into the garage at home. I watched as they all helped carry the supplies in the house and store them. After all the chores were done, we were all sitting around in the kitchen just chatting. DE mentioned that she would like to play another game if everyone was up for it. KC mumbled something about ‘she was sure she was as it seems she won the last one’. Kim mentioned something about we couldn’t play strip poker because no one had anything to lose. Truth or Dare was mentioned and also Spin The Bottle. Kim got awfully quiet and I knew she was thinking about something.

“I got a new game still in the box. I don’t think I’m brave enough to play it. I don’t even know if I want to.”

“You can’t just say that and not tell us about it.” Kelly added.

“Ok, I got it from Paula my roommate in college. She has her own company that designs adult items. That’s where those handcuffs and those remote eggs came from. I’ll bring the game out so we can look at it, but I don’t know ... it seems pretty wild. I read about it and it scares me.”

“Let’s go get it, so we can all look and read about it.” Kim, Kelly, and KC all walked to the living room and brought back three boxes. They unpacked the game and spread all the parts on the dining room table.

The first two boxes contained the main unit (a weird looking contraption), lots of packages of cables, four wands and four small boxes. The main unit I think was a computer and noticed writing on the front. The unit had four columns of sockets with five rows underneath. The columns read #1 thru #4, and the rows were labeled White, Red, Green, Yellow and Black.

Looking at the cable packages I saw they were labeled #1 thru #4. Opening the package labeled #1, I saw it contained a White cable with a round plug that looked to go in the machine on one end and a lead on the other end that said right nipple. The Red cable looked the same as the White cable but said for left nipple. There were a bunch of pads like you find on an EKG machine that looked to connect to the White and Red cables. The other three packages looked to be the same.

There was a sort of hand control unit with a Black cable. The four wands which looked like dildos had a Green cable at the base going to a plug.

I picked up one of the smaller boxes and opened it to find there was a metal item that looked a lot like a butt plug; it was about six inches long and was connected to a Yellow cable that had a round plug on it. I was pretty sure where they went after studying them.

The last box contained a big clock, almost two feet high, with a time face on both sides and a Purple cable that looked to connect to the side of the main box. It had feet on it, so it could stand on its own.

“I understand it is like a game called “Lightning Reaction Reload”. The machine plays music and when the music stops the light changes on the clock from red to green. If you are the slowest at triggering the hand control then the clock starts. The computer randomly picks the punishment for the one that loses. You watch the clock and it can dish out the punishment anytime while the clock ticks off two minutes. The worst part is you may not know who has lost until the computer decides and you never know how quick it will do anything.” Kim said.

I found the booklet that went with the machine. The girls were all sitting around the table looking at all the parts and talking about how crazy it was. I got very interested and kind of filtered out their chatting going on.

The patches that go on the nipples work two ways. A player’s vitals are sent to the computer so that it can make decisions on what happens and when. Alternatively, it could send out a mild shock or even a more deliberate one. The shock could vary; it could be like an electrical shock or it could also be like a magnetic one that seems to draw you closer.

The wand or dildo could do many things. Like the nipple connection, it could send out a mild shock, deliberate one or the magnetic one that seems to draw you closer. It could also vibrate from very light to very intense. It could also swell or increase in size along with temperature control. The other thing that was really unique about it was that there were separate little metal pieces along the shaft and the tip that allowed directing the action.

The butt plugs operated much the same as the dildo/wand but couldn’t increase in size.

I found that you can basically operate the machine three ways. The first was in the game mode which was like the game Kim talked about only it was not your hand that got shocked.

The second mode was the large clock which is always placed where everyone can see it. When the clock is running, anyone that is attached to the machine may be in jeopardy. The clock runs for two minutes after each round and you have to wait to see if you are being targeted.

The third way the machine worked is that you have a person operate it and they can control everything from the keyboard of the computer. After reading further, a big difference was that the computer decided what to dish out more randomly based upon the readings from the nipples.

I couldn’t believe how much this machine could do. I wondered how much Kim paid for this thing. “Kim, where the hell did you get this thing? It had to cost a fortune,” I said.

“I got it from Paula, my roommate in college; she has her own company that designs adult toys. She told me they have only made twelve of the units so far and they aren’t sure they can find a market for them. She gave me this one that I can keep. All she wants in return is feedback on it. I don’t even think she has tested it herself or gotten anyone to test it.”

“I don’t doubt it. It is rather scary when you think about it.” I said.

“I will try it out with you Kim and hope the other two join us. I suggest that we let Ted operate the controls first until we find out what all it does. I’m not sure I want to have my puss shocked, but I wasn’t sure I wanted it shaved either. I love it shaved bare and hope I never grow hair there again.” DE commented.

“If you are willing to try it DE, then I will do it also.” KC confirmed.

Everyone was kind of looking at Kelly to see what she was going to say. “Ok, but I have two conditions. The first is we all have a Safe Word, and if one of us says it, everything immediately stops and then we talk about it.”

“I think that is a very good idea Kelly. What’s the second condition?” DE asked.

“Before we do this, can Ted totally fuck my brains out as I am so fucking horny and because my pussy is scared to death of this machine?” Kelly gasped with her fingers playing with her pussy.

“Well big boy, you got enough lead in your pencil to give each of us a good pronging before you scramble Kelly’s brain?” DE giggled.

“If we make this my fantasy as well I think I might be able to do it.”

“Okay Mr. Director, what do you want us all to do?”

“First off I want to film most of this with the first scene being a daisy chain with the four of you girls. I want to see DE lick Kelly’s pussy while Kelly’s doing KC’s and KC’s enjoying Kim’s thus Kim will do DE’s. Second will be a switch where DE will do KC’s, KC will do Kim’s, Kim will do Kelly’s, and Kelly will do DE’s.”

“In the third scene, DE will do Kim’s, Kim will do Kelly’s, Kelly will do KC’s, and KC will enjoy DE’s. Now for scene four, I would love to see all four of you on your backs on the dining room table, side by side with your heads hanging out by the edge. You all decide the order, but I would like to go from left to right sliding my hard cock in each of your sexy mouths.”

“Then in the next scene, I would like you all to bend over the table, again side by side and putting your breasts flat on the table. Then I’ll want you to each reach back and hold your cheeks wide open as I give each of you a good pumping. To finish, I would love to move each of you to the sofa, have you put your ankles up on my shoulders and get another good pumping. I’m hoping that I can hold out to have Kelly last in this position and to literally fuck her brains out.”

“I figure somewhere along the way I am going to shoot cum in one or more of you. I know I can go two times and hope to go three times. I think that the ones that make me cum should get something special but haven’t got any idea what that might be.”

“That’s quite a fantasy, Honey. So if I get this straight, you’re going to tenderize our pussies before we get hooked up to that machine that is probably going to destroy them. I know I should object to this, but it is making me so fucking wet thinking about it that I really want to do it.” DE said while playing with her pussy as she talked.

“The one thing you haven’t at all thought about is after I do this, I am going to be worn out and you are all probably going to be a lot safer on the machine than if I am excited and ready to play.”

“So what you’re saying is we better do a really good job of pussy whipping you?” Kelly laughed out loud to the point she was about to giggle.

What the girls didn’t realize is that in the first three scenes they are working on each other’s pussies and I am just getting hornier and hornier watching them. I know that in the scene with them sucking my cock, that Kim will probably get my load as she usually takes all my cock into her throat. The first load probably won’t be that big being the first of the day. I hope to cum in DE when I am doing them from behind bent over the table. I’m sure this will be my biggest orgasm and will have the most cum. After that when I’m fucking them I will be in a mode that I can keep going for quite some time. I hope I can cum when Kelly does and then rest a bit.

I set up the video camera on a tripod and focused so it would record the girls doing their daisy chains. I knew my cock was going to be hard for quite some time. I watched as the girls got down on the floor with DE moving to Kelly’s pussy. KC was soon sitting in front of Kelly and moving her mouth to Kim’s pussy while Kim had her mouth attached to DE’s pussy. “Oh my God Kim, your tongue is so wicked. FUCK, God I told you I was horny, I can’t believe I came that fast. This is so embarrassing.” DE’s words fell on deaf ears as I noticed the other three were cumming at the same time she was. I think they were all worked up into a super horny state after all the talk and just having someone else touch their excited treasure drove them over the hill.

After a while they moved into the next bout with DE doing KC’s, KC doing Kim’s, Kim doing Kelly’s, and Kelly doing DE’s. This time they seem to really suck each other’s clits harder. Again it was DE screaming first as her orgasm overtook her. Kelly was a close second followed by KC. The girls moved to the third position and continued their actions. This time they attacked each other’s clits, but also used their fingers on the G-spots. This time it seemed that KC was the one that had the major orgasm first.

The girls moved to the table with Kelly to the far right and DE second. KC was to the left of DE and Kim was on the far left.

I walked up to the table letting my friend dangle in front of Kelly. I reached over and put each of my hands on her perfect tits and lightly pinched each nipple. I was rewarded with a light bite on my nuts. I slid my cock into her mouth and felt the tip touch her throat. God I loved this position. I never had a blow job where the girl was laying on a table with their head back, my cock sliding in their throat with them looking at my balls.

I knew when I put my cock in Kim’s mouth she would suck him right into her throat as deep as she could. I was glad she was last; it made a target I wanted to try and reach. I hoped to make it to Kim before I came and then give her my biggest load of the day.

I was successful and almost drowned Kim when I came. God did it feel good to cum in her throat and have her throat and mouth literally milk everything out of my cock. Kim was really good though; she kept my cock in her mouth and soon had him hard again. Kim soon released me and the girls then all bent over the table.

I first entered KC from behind giving her about twenty good long strokes and then moved to Kelly. I had to pull out of Kelly’s tight pussy as she was flexing and I was about to cum. I moved to Kim’s pussy next and gave her a good pronging before moving on to DE. I noticed that DE was developing some flexibility in her pussy as I slid him into the hilt in her. I was soon painting her pussy deep with my seed. Kim was right there as my cock slipped from DE’s pussy to take him into her mouth and actually start swallowing what extra seed she could suck out of him. I never thought I would get hard again that soon, but Kim’s effort paid off and I was soon sporting a pretty respectable erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.