Bare Paw Ranch - Cover

Bare Paw Ranch

Copyright© 2017 by Syd

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife and her sister inherit a ranch in Colorado from their late uncle. There are some surprises that come with the ranch. My wife and our sisters become even closer to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I soon was back on US 50 headed east to the Lake City junction at the east end of Blue Mesa Reservoir. It would take us a little more than 2 hours to make the trip.

As I drove, I was hearing a lot of squealing in the back seat. I knew the squeals belonged to DE. Focusing my rearview mirror on her, I saw KC was on her left and Kim was on her right, I could see that they were each sucking on one of her nipples and both had a hand in her crotch. My cock was getting even harder than it already was as I watched the girls work on DE. I think one was pinching and teasing her clit. The other was fingering her pussy and toying with her g-spot. DE was going crazy. I think she was about to cum. I think the other two girls could tell how far to push it and they would stop whenever she got close to cumming.

As I approached the east end of Blue Mesa Reservoir, I turned right at CO Road 149 and crossed the bridge heading south to Lake City.

DE was getting more vocal as we traveled. I soon felt a hand caress my neck and someone lean over the seat, kissing my neck. She whispered in my ear. “Babe you got to stop, these bitches have got me so worked up I need your cock right now. Pull this fucking thing over and let me have a good pronging.”

I saw a side road, pulled over and stopped instantly. DE scrambled to the passenger front seat while I slipped out the door and went around to the passenger door As she sat her butt on the seat and spread her legs facing the door, I dropped my pants and was buried in her soupy wet pussy in no time. I had her knees over my shoulders as I hammered my cock into her pussy. The wind was blowing against my balls and slowed my orgasm down some as I fucked into her tight pussy. I heard squishy sounds coming from the back seat and looked over to see KC on top of Kim in a sixty nine and I heard squishy sounds coming from the back seat.

I was still fucking DE, but she had cum and was trying to get me to stop. I pulled my cock from her pussy and moved to the next door back. I opened it and saw KC’s backside pointed at me with Kim’s head between her thighs. I moved to slide my cock in her pussy, but Kim grabbed it and sucked it into her throat cleaning DE’s spent juice from it. I soon pulled it from Kim’s tremendous mouth and buried it in KC’s tight pussy. I could feel Kim licking my shaft as it sank in KC’s pussy. I could tell when she moved her tongue from my cock to KC’s clit.

KC was screaming. “OH SO GOOD, OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, OH SHIT YES GOD YES RIGHT FUCKING THERE, OH MY GOD YES KEEP THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE THERE, OH MY GOD, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD, FUCK SHIT I’M CUMMING. OH GOD, YES SUCK MY CLIT, GOD THAT COCK FEELS SO GOOD AS YOU SUCK MY CLIT.”

I was cumming just like KC as my cock shot a huge load deep in her pussy. I pulled my cock from KC’s pussy I was still pretty hard but was starting to shrink and was intending to pull up my pants. Kim caught my cock as it slipped out and soon had it in her mouth not letting him get soft. I pulled my cock from her mouth and moved to the opposite rear door and opened it and grabbed Kim’s legs pulling them up so her knees were near my ears. My cock was soon buried in her pussy.

After cumming in KC, I wasn’t anywhere near cumming again. I must have been doing a good job on Kim’s pussy as she started screaming dirty words and begging me to never stop fucking her. Her dirty talk made me work harder, Kim was going crazy, and it was getting harder to keep my dick in her as she was working her pussy towards me and turning at the same time. I started listening to her chatter.

“OH MY GOD, WHY DIDN’T YOU FUCK ME YEARS AGO? OH FUCK SO GOOD, YES RIGHT THERE. OH FUCK YOU’RE DEEP, OH MY GOD I AM CUMMING.” When Kim came, there was liquid everywhere. I think she squirted which if she did was the first time I ever realized a woman could do that. I had heard of it and had even though DE might have done it a few times, but this was the first time I really was pretty sure about it. When I pulled my stiff cock from Kim’s pussy I slipped out the door and pulled my pants up tucking him back in my pants as the cold was making him wilt fast. I slipped back in the driver’s seat and started the vehicle. DE was still in the front seat as she had turned and closed her door.

I was soon on the road again and it had got very quiet in the Suburban. I was watching for deer as I drove on through Lake City and to the ranch. Driving up to the gate, keyed in the code then drove through the gate and stopped to watch it close. I decided I needed to pee so I stepped out and did my duty.

I looked back at the gate as I peed and saw there was a sign on the back of the gate reflecting the taillights. I had to chuckle as I knew Jack must have made the sign. It said ‘Don’t Forget Your Clothes’ it had to be for Kelly. I drove by Jack’s house and seeing the outside lights were on. And as I drove on to the Lodge and saw all the lights were on.

The three women were asleep as I stopped in front of the lodge. I left the Suburban and walked to the lodge to see who was there and how they might be dressed. Knocking on the door, I entered the lodge. Kelly was walking toward me in my favorite costume, her birthday suit followed by Jack and Stacy dressed the same way. The girls would fit right in.

I told them that my girls were all asleep in the vehicle and I would go wake them. They followed me out to the Suburban I woke DE up. She was glad to see the others and soon walked to the house with Kelly and Stacy. Jack helped KC wake up and he carried her to the house while I gathered Kim and carried her in. KC was awake by the time I got to the living room and Kim was waking up. I introduced my sister to everyone and then took my clothes off. I soon had a drink in my hand and was standing in front of the fireplace which had a roaring fire going. This was already a perfect Christmas Vacation.

Kelly moved over by me and we started talking. She asked about the girls being already naked when we got there. I told her they stripped in the vehicle almost before I left the airport in Junction. Then I told her about driving through MacDonald’s drive-up window and the rest stop. I didn’t mention about the stop before we got to Lake City, although I don’t think it would take a rocket scientist to figure it out though as the girls showed signs of obvious sexual play. DE’s pussy was pretty red and it was obvious that it had been played with recently. KC’s pussy was dripping cum out of it and she might be a little embarrassed about it. Kim was sitting with her legs crossed and not showing much.

I mentioned to Kelly that my girls had a wager going on with the last one to get dressed having the other two as her slaves for two weeks when we got back to Kansas, or if they made it back to Junction without getting dressed then they were free.

“I like their thinking, almost wished I was in on the wager.” I saw the gleam in her eye as she said this. “It’s too bad though, I thought we might go skiing at Crested Butte one day and maybe Ski-Dooing another. Not sure they would want to do that naked.”

“I bet they’ll agree they can be dressed for certain things so long as all three do it. I am not sure how many winter clothes any of them have with them.”

“So tell me about that other stop.”

“What other stop?”

Kelly lowered her voice so she was almost whispering to me. “The one where these three ladies got their brains scrambled by one certain stud”

“I’m shocked!! What could you possibly mean,” feigning indignation?

“Well something has really been rubbing DE’s lady bits, they are really red. KC has cum still coming out of her treasure and Kim I can’t tell. How am I doing?”

“You sound like you’re jealous.”

“Maybe, you don’t see many guys that can keep three sexpots satisfied?”

“Who says they’re satisfied?”

“If they were not satisfied, do you think they would let me sit here and talk to you without trying to compete for your attention?”

“You are too darn smart for your own good. So let me change the subject, who satisfies you?”

“Kind of personal don’t you think? I mean why do you think someone takes care of my needs?”

“Well I just don’t see you using a battery optional friend, all the time. You got too much pizazz to just be celibate, so I am betting on a fuck buddy.”

“I suppose you want to be my fuck buddy?”

“I would love too, but I have a deal with DE, I can only have sex with someone else if she is there and approves, same for her with me.”

“Really! So if I ask you to meet me up to room six and have some fun, you would turn me down?”

“I would. My little friend would accept, but I would have to think with my big head not my little one.”

“So how do I get on this list? Do I have to pass a test or something?” Kelly was really working me and she knew it. She is a number one flirt.

“We would have to get DE off to the side and talk to her and she will be there if we do anything.”

“I can’t believe I am having this conversation, what the hell is wrong with me?”

“I don’t see a thing wrong with you, what I can’t figure out is why you would even want to be with me? Besides, you still haven’t told me if you have a fuck buddy or not?”

“I’ll make you a deal, you tell me if you fucked Kim and the other two tonight on the way here, and I will tell you who my fuck buddy is.”

“Can’t, I don’t want you to do something you might regret later. I am sorry I talked to you about it Kelly because I like you and think you had too much to drink. Tomorrow I will chat with you again and if you still want to know I will tell you.”

“I hate you”

“Why”

“Because, I want to know why those three women have those smiles on their faces, it’s like they’ve had the biggest orgasm of their life or something.” Kelly was getting flustered. She was used to getting her own way.

I saw Kim get up and walk towards us. I saw Kelly stare mainly at Kim’s bare pussy mound with the tattoo on it as it moved near us. “What does that mean?”

“It’s my brand it is registered with the state of South Dakota. I have it on my horses.”

“But, why would you mark yourself? You are a very beautiful woman. It’s kind of erotic I guess, but why?”

“I have had the brand since I was a junior in high school. I mean I have owned the brand, not had it on me. When our folks were killed in the plane crash, I was lost. I don’t know why I did it, but I decided if my horses could wear my brand then, why couldn’t I?”

“But why there, it so personal”

“It is very personal, it’s my brand. I was going to get it on my butt but didn’t want it to show in a bikini, in case I went to the beach or something. When I went to get the tattoo, the artist told me she could put it anywhere I wanted it. She told me she had tattooed guy’s penises and even lady’s vagina lips. She slipped her shorts down a little and showed me a star on her naked mound. I decided then and there that this was where I wanted it right at the moment.”

She asked me if I was shaved; I wasn’t. She told me to come back when I was or she could shave it for me. I had driven to Deadwood to get the tattoo so I didn’t want to go home without it. I told her to shave it for me. We went in the backroom and she told me to strip. I took off my shorts and my panties. She turned around to face me with an electric hair cutting shear in her hand. She looked at me and said she had told me to strip. I still had my blouse and bra on; my shoes were kicked off with the shorts. I asked why she had to have me naked and she said she didn’t do a tattoo on a pussy unless the person getting it got totally naked as it was something she required. I got naked as I wanted the tattoo. I got on the table and she used the shears to make my bush history. She then shaved my pussy bald with a Mach 3 razor. I thought she was done, but she lathered my pussy and shaved it once more. Then she had me stand up and bend over the table. I had to grab my cheeks and hold myself open for her. She sat on a chair right behind me and then shaved my asshole bare.”

“You have any idea how embarrassing that is, or how much of a rush it is? I had to have a break and went to the little girl’s room to take care of myself. I was so frigging turned on I could not believe it and this girl did it. I then went and got on the tattoo table. She started sketching the brand on my naked mound. I liked it and she then put the ink to it. The brand on my horses’ legs shows that they belong to me. I love the tattoo because I guess the brand on my pussy shows it belongs to me. Does that make sense?”

“God my pussy would have been dripping, I don’t know if I could have done it. ‘Shit’! Right now my pussy is dripping just thinking about it. I can’t imagine what it is like to come from the airport in Junction in your birthday suit. I am surprised though, you all seem so relaxed, and I would need a little relief if you get my drift.” Kelly was wicked and smart.

“Who said we didn’t get relief? Oh shit, forget I said that.” Kim had drunk a couple drinks and Kelly trapped her.

“Oh really, you got relief, who gave you this relief?”

“A ... a, my fingers maybe” Kim was trapped and she knew it. I saw her get mad. I knew she was about to come undone, I watched her lower her voice and she spoke quietly to Kelly. “Well if you really want to know, my brother fucked my brains out and I loved every fucking minute of it. Is that what you wanted to know, are you jealous now? He gave me the best sex I have ever had.”

“Oh shit, Kim I am so sorry, I’ve had too much to drink and I am being a bitch, and yes I’m jealous. That and I am horny as shit.” Kelly had her hand in her pussy playing with her clit and lips as she apologized to Kim.

“You know if you want to be with him, you have got to talk to DE as he won’t do anything unless she approves it and is there. Now if it’s just relief you want, have you ever been with another gal?”

“Only my fuck buddy’s wife has been gone all week so tonight is just for them dammit. It’s the same deal you have, if she’s not there then he doesn’t have sex with me.” I now knew who Kelly’s fuck buddy was as Stacy just got back from her folk’s home in Salida. Kelly realized I also knew now. DE moved over by us and listened to our conversation. I was getting so turned on because Kelly was sitting there rubbing her clit as she talked to us. I don’t think Kelly actually realized she was rubbing her clit.

Kim noticed Kelly rubbing her clit, but she shocked me by starting to rub hers as well as she sat next to Kelly. Jack and Stacy said good night and left to go to their house. KC moved to sit on my left and DE was on my right. I watched Kelly and Kim playing with their clits. I noticed DE and KC were watching their fingers playing with their clits. KC was soon touching her clit as we talked.

“OH I forgot. My girlfriend Mary called me. She asked me if the ranch would be interested in being a training facility for a group of NFL cheerleaders in May. Her friend Joyce Paxton is the trainer for one of the NFL team’s cheerleaders. They want to train and also work. Mary told Joyce it was not only a working ranch from Memorial Day to Labor Day it was a clothing optional nudist ranch. She said the girls could wear whatever they agreed on in May if they liked. One of the only restrictions is we can’t tell anybody about them being here. They are looking for a very private place and not wanting any publicity. She said there would be a minimum of fifteen and a possibility of up to twenty five guests. I think it would be a nice kick in the butt to the income the ranch takes in.” Kelly said.

“I think it is a good idea, what are the cons about this?” DE asked.

“Probably someone finding out there are NFL cheerleaders staying here. Never know, they may decide to come back on their own after being here. Another piece of business is I took an option to buy the ranch just north of here. The owner died and his beneficiaries have decided to sell it. It has not gone on the market as of yet. It’s sixteen hundred acres with one nice house and a couple barns nothing else. I am looking at buying it for six-and-half million. I wanted to let you know, and also if I do become a partner, I want it to be available. I’ve been thinking that if we need to build, it is really difficult to build on the ranch and still have guests. But if we build on the adjacent place first and built it up, we could have one open and the other available to be built on, does that make since?”

“Perfectly, that is why we want you as a partner.” DE said.

“What are the fringe benefits of being a partner?” Kelly asked.

“What benefits, do you want to get?” DE asked.

“Right now I would love to get the benefit you guys got before you got here tonight.” Kelly wickedly said.

“You girls know what she is talking about?” DE said with a giggle.

“Oh come on DE, I’m begging here. The three of you have that freshly fucked look on your faces and why it is turning me on I don’t know. I am just so fucking horny tonight, I would have loved to have traveled with you from the airport. Hell right now I would have volunteered to be the hood ornament dressed as I am right now, if nothing else.”

DE stood up and walked to Kelly. She held out her hands and had Kelly move into her arms. “I am sorry for teasing you, let’s go to the bedroom, and have some fun.”

The five of us walked to the bedroom, DE whispered to me. “Is it alright? I didn’t ask you. I know what it’s like to be that horny. Remember when I asked to go to the gravel pit. I think she is about the same as I was. You think you could stoop to take care of a poor girl that looks like her?”

“You know how much she turns me on even if she is drunk. I hope I don’t embarrass myself with how quickly I’ll probably cum. Oh God, I didn’t say that did I?”

The girls moved Kelly to the bed and laid her down. I was at the foot of the bed looking at her gorgeous body. I watched as the girls spread her legs as I moved up her legs so I was looking at her perfect pussy. I moved in so I could lick her clit. She was super sensitive as my tongue touched her clit. She was soon cumming from very little play on my part. I moved up the bed and kissed her stomach as I moved up to her breasts. I moved to kiss her lips and enjoyed her breathing as I did. My cock was resting on her clit as I kissed her. My cock was hard as steel.

“Wait! You want to see something really neat? Watch this.” Kelly cried. I watched her bring her legs up lean forward in the bed and placed her ankles behind her head thus making her head look right at her pussy. “Put it in me and let me watch it go in.”

I lined my cock up and started pushing it in her tight pussy. She could control how much my cock entered her. Her kegel muscles were unbelievable. When the head of my cock was just inside her pussy, she started working her muscles. She was literally milking my cock with her pussy. I soon was rubbing him on her g-spot and she was flinching every time my cock moved against it. I slipped all the way in and the head of my cock hit her cervix and then I pulled him out again and then back in. She definitely had the tightest and most talented pussy I had ever had my cock in. I hit bottom again and she squealed, she lost her ability to keep control and I saw my window and took it. I was soon hammering my cock in her tight pussy and she finally started swearing. I rubbed the head against her g-spot as I hammered her pussy.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD, OH MY YOU ARE SO DEEP SO DEEP, OH FUCK, RIGHT THERE, THAT IS SO PERFECT, I KNEW IT WOULD BE GOOD, BUT NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD. OH GOD YES, RIGHT THERE FUCK, I AM CUMMING. YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT, OH FUCK OH MY GOD OH SHIT, OH YEAH HAMMER THAT FUCKING PUSSY, OH MY GOD, YOU OWN MY PUSSY.” KC was sucking one of her nipples and Kim was sucking the other one as she came.

DE was squeezing my nuts and kept me from cumming as I pumped Kelly’s tight pussy. When DE released my nuts, I shot my load in Kelly’s pussy. I don’t think I have ever shot with so much pressure before. When my dick exploded in Kelly’s pussy I felt her explode. I watched her wilt as her orgasm drained her

I managed to pull my cock from her pussy and roll off going to sleep with a huge grin on my face. I woke up the next morning with Kelly’s head on my shoulder as she slept, the others were up and gone. Kelly’s eyes opened and she looked into mine. “I knew you would be a good fuck, but I never dreamed you were that good. No wonder those girls had smiles on their faces. You know what really gets me? You don’t even think you’re that good, do you?”

“What about you, I never fucked someone that watched my dick go in and out of their pussy like you did. I’ve never been in a pussy that had so much muscle control. You know that your partnership has been sealed DE has already accepted you as her partner, she is sharing with you.

“You know I didn’t think your cock was that big, but you reached spots in there that had never been touched before. He doesn’t seem that big around, but he stretched my pussy more than I ever remember it being stretched. I don’t know what there is about your cock head, but it does things down there when it slides on my spot that I never experienced before. Yes God, you fucked my brains out. Do you think DE will ever let it happen again?”

Kelly snuggled into my side. “I didn’t like your sister when I first met her I thought that her tattoo was ridiculous. Once I got to know her I realized she is very intelligent and really sexy with that tattoo. Her story about getting it really turned me on. You know I have a brand. My horse has it on his front leg. It’s a reverse L with a K on the same leg.

Kelly’s Brand

You think that would look good on my pussy? I think it might, would you hold my hand as I had it done?”

“I would, but let me think about it.” I really did not want to see Kelly put a tattoo on her perfect pussy. I had an idea for her Christmas present though. We got up and showered together. Walking into the dining room we saw the girls drinking coffee and playing a card game. Kelly walked over and sat down with them.

“I understand that you all have a bet that none of you are going to get dressed before you get back to Junction. Is that right?” Kelly asked and the girls all nodded their heads. She got up and walked to the bar and picked up a catalog. “If you all agree, I will order each of you a ski suit out of this catalog, they have them in stock and if I rush shipment, I can have them tomorrow. Pick your color and size, you can only wear them when you go outside to ski or ride a Ski-Doo. Nothing is to be on besides the suits and the boots, is it a deal? You all put them on at the same time and you all take them off at the same time.”

“Okay, deal, but order you one too, you need to go with us.” DE said to Kelly.

“Okay, pick your colors and sizes; they will be here tomorrow at ten in the morning.” Kelly said

Stacy walked into the lodge as the conversation ended, so DE told Kelly to order a suit for Stacy also. Stacy picked a green one, DE picked a blue one, KC picked purple, Kim picked a red one and Kelly took a yellow one.

I walked outside to enjoy the crisp morning air after I dressed for it. While outside I looked in the Suburban and gathered the three skirts and the three bulky sweaters the girls had worn from Kansas to Grand Junction. I grabbed each of their bags along with the skirts and sweaters and carried them in the lodge. They had packed pretty light for the trip, mostly shampoo and lotion. No underwear of any kind, a couple skirts and a couple sweaters each. I called my friend in Kansas City and told him what I wanted for the girls. He told me he would ship it within a couple days and he thought he could have it here before Christmas by the twenty second.

Later in the afternoon I saw Jack and asked him about the hot tub. He said it was ready to use as he had checked it earlier and it was at 108 degrees. It got dark by five that afternoon and told the girls I was going to the tub and would like them to join me if they’d like too. I went out to the tub, removed the cover and got in the water. It was cold outside as it was starting to snow when I sat down in the tub but it was nice in the hot water of the tub. I watched the girls walk to the tub carrying two bottles of wine with them. They talked about how nice it was out there with the snow coming down.

Before long the wine was gone and they were all talking about naked snow angels. I watched Kim leave the tub and go do one. She rushed back, the rest were just not going to let her out do them so they each did one. Kelly then went and did a cartwheel on the lawn. She did it easily, and rushed back into the tub. DE tried one next and slipped and ended up in a deep pile of snow. Kelly ran and helped her up and they giggled all the way back to the tub. Then the four of them decided to play leap frog, it was hilarious, and I wished I had had a camera and could take a movie of it. I think they went a full two rounds before the cold got them back into the tub.

Kim helped me put the cover on the tub, and we headed into the lodge. We all went to the bathroom and used the shower. The shower was probably big enough for three, but all five of us got in it. It was fun to just be crazy, everybody was super relaxed and I went to sleep without having any sex.

I woke up with my cock in Kim’s mouth, I was sure it was her before I even looked because he was in her throat part of the time. All the others were still sound to asleep as she sucked my cock. I nudged DE to wake her up, I didn’t want to get in trouble for not letting her know that Kim was about to get fucked and wanted to make sure if it was alright with her. She kissed me and told me to save some for her. I soon had Kim’s legs up on my shoulders and was hammering her pussy.

I saw Kelly wake up and move to watch my cock going in and out of Kim’s tight pussy. Then Kim grabbed Kelly’s legs and pulled her around so she could taste Kelly’s fine pussy. She only got a couple licks in before she turned her head back. Her orgasm was upon her in an instant and she forgot all about her multitasking on Kelly’s pussy.

Kim got very vocal waking DE and KC who were soon sitting with Kelly watching me fuck Kim. When Kim wilted from the fucking and lightly pushed me away, Kelly latched onto my cock with her mouth; this was the first time my cock ever went in her mouth. I knew this was also the first time she was had tasted another girls juices also. I had not cum in Kim’s pussy and I was still very hard. Kelly pulled my cock from her mouth and looked at DE. “Can I have it one more time, or are one of you going to take care of it?”

“I think you got him so worked up right now you better cure it.” That was all I needed to hear DE say. I turned Kelly around and stood up behind her in doggy position, sliding my dick in her. She started controlling how far and how fast I entered her pussy. I have never fucked a pussy that had so much control or for that matter was that tight. I think she could squeeze a pencil with her pussy and make it tight in her pussy. I couldn’t help it; I soon shot a huge load deep in her pussy with a great force behind it.

“Oh fuck, I don’t think I ever had someone shoot that hard in my pussy. How far can you shoot that thing when it isn’t in a pussy? I think it had enough pressure behind it to hit the wall on the other side of the room.”

“Yep, that is Superstud, moves his dick in your pussy faster than the speed of light, more powerful than the atomic bomb and able to leap into the tightest of pussies, oh and able to keep them all very happy.” DE mimicked with a wicked giggle. I turned and grabbed her, pushed her on the bed started tickling her. As I tickled her my cock got hard and I soon had my slippery wet cock buried in her pussy. She was gasping for breath from the tickling and the sudden cock sliding in her moist pussy.

“Oh my God DE, that was so funny.” KC chuckled. KC made a mistake though; she was standing by DE when she said it. I grabbed her and flipped her around so I had her pussy in my face as my cock kept moving deep in DE. I lightly bit her clit and then sucked hard on it. DE was soon too involved in the cock sliding in her pussy to even pay attention to KC’s squealing and begging. Kelly and Kim were revived and were watching while I tormented DE and KC.

We all went to shower and I left them in the bathroom. Walking into the kitchen, I smelt something good as I saw Stacy with her back to me cooking something on the stove top. She had an apron wrapped around her, but her butt was bare and looking very nice. She noticed me walk in and turned to me. “Got fresh coffee, you want a cup?”

“Sure”

I watched her reach in the cabinet and get a mug. She then poured coffee in it and handed it to me. She had nice breasts and a great body. She had some of the cutest freckles on her shoulders and the top of her breasts. “I made some fresh cinnamon and raisin bread, and I cooked some bacon. Are you interested in any of it?”

“Smells great, can I have both?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.