Introducing Miss Driscoll - Cover

Introducing Miss Driscoll

Copyright© 2017 by Headmaster

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Miss Driscoll, the beautiful English teacher, is not like most teachers. But this is no ordinary school.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

The audience had fallen so silent that the long curtains covering the open windows of the school hall could be heard flapping against the glass, as if even the cool breeze of the autumn evening was desperate to take part in the evening’s events.

Over a hundred parents, grandparents and strangers rustled their raffle tickets, willing the black ink to magically rewrite itself into the number 500. The sighs, tuts and cursing of all those disappointed men was matched by the relieved smirks of their wives who had been spared the torment of being forced to watch the lacklustre sexual performance of their husbands laid bare for all to see.

John’s eyes were transfixed in horror on his own ticket. He had entered the raffle out of courtesy, never once imagining he would win. But his heart pounded and he felt his throat burn as if it had been filled with battery acid.

He turned to his wife, at a loss for what to do. He wanted more than anything to wave his ticket in the air and run as fast as he could towards the stage to claim his prize. He could imagine nothing more exciting, nothing more wonderful than taking his daughter’s virginity - especially with the added bonus of a leering audience who he knew would be riddled with jealousy.

“John, it’s OK. You should do it.”

His wife, Beverley, squeezed his hand, whispering into his ear.

“I’d rather it was you then anyone else. Just be gentle with her...” he was amazed, looking into her eyes directly and noticing the tiniest of smiles as if she somehow knew this was inevitable. “ ... everyone’s waiting. Go have fun”.

He looked down at his ticket, suddenly aware that several seconds had passed since the winning number had been announced, and took a deep breath. His arm raised, holding his hand up as if he himself was an eager schoolboy seeking the attention of the teacher.

“We have a winner!” exclaimed Miss Driscoll with delight, flicking her hair behind her ear as she raised onto her tiptoes in eager anticipation. She hugged Molly, their breasts again pressing against each other with an air of increasing familiarity. The girl was shocked, excited beyond words.

“Oh my God, thank you Miss, thank you so much”. Miss Driscoll smiled kindly.

Those sat to the rear of the hall sat upright, trying to get a glimpse of the man who was the lucky winner. The audience gasped as John stood nervously and began to make his way to the stage. Some slammed their tickets to the ground in frustration, sure that the result was fixed in favour of Molly’s father thus depriving them of one of the best sexual experience of their lives. Others though were more magnanimous, clapping politely and making a point of whispering words of encouragement as he passed.

John moved past the front row. Mr Peddigrew, the Headmaster, shook his hand enthusiastically, exclaiming ‘good for you! Good for you! My goodness what a stroke of luck! You must let me know what it feels like! But remember, please, please do not get the girl pregnant. We’ve taken great steps on recent years and we mustn’t let the side down eh?”

He nodded silently as he walked up the steps, suddenly the blue and red spotlights blinding him.

“Well!” Miss Driscoll shrugged. “I’ll leave you two love birds to it!”

The audience laughed in delight, determined to enjoy the performance. Miss Driscoll stepped down from the stage and made her way into the audience and sat in the space now vacated next to Beverley.

“Don’t worry”, she said to Molly’s Mum. “I can’t imagine anyone not living your husband’s cock.”

Beverley smiled in recognition. “I know but he’s so big I’m scared it will hurt her. She must be so tight”.

“Oh she definitely is, but trust me she’s told me how much she wants this” she replied reassuringly, her hands moving to fix the strap on her suspender belts that had been snapped open by Mr Peddigrew’s wandering hands as she passed by, her attention returning to the stage.

Molly looked up to her father. She felt exposed, as if her pink lingerie was not enough to hide her, the heat of the spotlights and the gaze of the audience burning into her soul. She bit her lip nervously, the cute dimples of her face reflecting brightly and she played with her strawberry blonde hair as if it was helping to hide her anxiety.

“Hi”. She said, girlishly.

“Hi”. He replied. They paused awkwardly before laughing, giving them both a second to decide whether they could really do this.

He stepped forward, taking both her hands in his, their fingers interlocked as if to ensure neither could let go.

“Darling we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to”.

“No...” her reply was instant and instinctive, “I do. Dad I really do.”

Their eyes met, piercing into one another and she noticed him sigh slightly in relief, taking a deep breath. He smiled again, looking down to her lace bra which squeezed her developing breasts. Her tight, flat stomach was exposed, her matching knickers, stockings and suspenders taunting him.

They stepped closer still. John looked into her eyes and stroked her hair, his hand moving to her cheek as he leaned forward to kiss her. Molly’s heart pounded in her chest, his lips were soft but his face strong and tough, his stubble grazing her gently. She kissed him back as though he was a long lost lover. Their nerves eased and their kiss grew increasingly passionate, his hands moved to envelope her back, she was already on her tiptoes but as his grip tightened her feet left the floor as he leaned backwards, holding his daughter in the air, their tongues now increasingly connected.

The audience’s own nerves had dissipated, and most of the men had readied themselves by opening their belts and trousers, their hands freeing their cocks in acceptance that the only relief they were likely to get tonight would be self provided.

Molly’s feet returned to the ground as they pulled apart. They could no longer contain their love and their lust. Molly’s hands raised to his strong, masculine chest, feeling his perfectly pressed white shirt, before spreading out towards his shoulders and pulling his wool jacket away, allowing it to drop over his muscular frame and fall to the floor. They worked together to unbutton his shirt, revealing a firm and sculpted body. His pectorals were round and defined, a few dark hairs emerging manfully, his biceps bulged and she was reminded instantly of how safe she had always felt in his arms.

The women in the audience were delighted, and nodded approvingly to themselves as their eyes walked up and down his body, each of them gasping as Molly removed the last of her father’s clothes, his thick long cock pointing directly as his daughter, glistening in the spotlight.

“Dad I love you”. Her lustful remark could be heard at the very back of the hall, as could his reciprocal response. The audience cheered loudly as he removed her bra releasing her small firm breasts, her nipples hard and pronounced.

“Lick her tits!” came a cry from a man sat directly behind Beverley and Miss Driscoll, who turned to see Mr Harrison, the gangly physics teacher who himself was now virtually naked and masturbating vigorously.

John didn’t need any encouragement. He had noticed Molly’s emerging breasts ever since she reached puberty and was determined to enjoy his first opportunity to touch them. She gasped, smiling with open mouthed delight as his tongue circled her right nipple, his strong hands squeezing and feeling every inch of them.

Her hands had wandered to John’s cock. It was only the second one she had ever felt and she instantly realised that her encounter with Mr Jenkinson, the history teacher, several weeks earlier had left her short changed. Her father was a real man, she thought, and his long, uncut shaft was exactly like how she had always thought a cock should be. She was reminded of seeing it for the first time whilst sat in the back of his car, jealously watching her English teacher devour it. But now, it was all for her, and she was certain she would make the most of it.

Deep male voices, anonymised by the darkness of the hallway, began to bellow out. “Fuck her!” cried one, “go on give it to the little whore!” cried another excitedly, followed by a chorus of approving encouragement.

Beverley smiled to herself, almost laughing as she realised she could no longer pretend this whole experience was anything other than wonderful.

John moved behind his daughter, kissing her neck through her flowing hair. They were both facing the audience directly, their eyes adjusting quickly to see the gawping faces of each member of the audience. His tongue stroked her neck gently, his hands reaching around her small pubescent frame to cup her breasts, before he moved his right hand lovingly down her stomach, sliding into her knickers. Her pussy was tiny, but he noticed immediately that it was so wet he found it impossible to believe there was no artificial lubrication.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.