Sucklings - Cover

Sucklings

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A group of girls on vacation are acquired for transformation into sexual livestock. -------- Old School Story Codes: mc, tf, mf, ff, humil, drug, lact, be, inc, nc

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Transformation  

BOVINIZATION FARM FILE 001HM763 NOTES - INITIAL TRANSFORMATIONS

Initial conditioning and transformations have proceeded slightly better than expected. Subjects first “playtime” revealed extensive adoption of personality and sexuality modifications, even more rapidly than normal. Clearly the theories about utilizing the subjects’ own fears and dislikes to drive adoption are accurate. Physical changes have also begun, completing their first stages overnight.

Proceeding with Phase 2. Subjects have been prepared during sleep and left in Pen 14 to acquire accelerants from subject 314.

Also - the additional subjects requested by client are en route. Further details to follow. Client has generously requested/permitted us to attempt some of our prototype transformations for these subjects. Preparations underway.


Claire rolled over with a groan. Her body ached from the hours of sex, and she had no idea how long she’d been sleeping. As she struggled to a sitting position, strange sensations wracked her body and she opened her eyes.

A choked sob escaped her lips as she took in the new situation she was in.

She appeared to be in a barn of some sort, sitting on a hay-covered floor. Stacks of hay were piled in the corner, sunlight streaming in from a high window.

She looked down, and found that she was still naked, and worse - her hands were now bound to her waist by some sort of leather strap, with cuffs around her wrists hooked to the strap preventing her from moving them more than an inch or so. As she moved her head, a jingle at her neck made her realize she was wearing some sort of collar, obviously with a bell of some kind dangling from it.

Tears welling up, she opened her mouth to scream for help, though she knew it would be futile...

... and was cut off by a loud, pitiful wail from her left.

She turned to see Lisa staring at her in horror, eyes wide as she choked back sobs. Next to her, Jen sat, trembling, staring at her as well.

“Wh-what?” Claire stuttered, horrified, “What’s wrong?”

She felt a swishing against her leg, and jumped. She looked down to see her long tail swishing back and forth in agitation, the tuft of reddish hair brushing against her thigh and thumping in the hay on the ground.

Her ... tail...

Claire screamed.

“Oh god! Oh god!” she sobbed, watching the tail that she could now clearly feel poking from just above her ass sway behind her, “This can’t be ... this can’t be real!”

She turned back to the other girls and realized with horror that each of them sported long cow’s tails of their own - Lisa’s topped with a tuft of her light brown hair, Jen’s with dark, almost black hair matching her own.

As they stared at each other, Claire realized the tails weren’t the only changes. Each of the other girl’s noses sported a large, gold ring, and Claire could now feel that she had one of her own. Around each of their necks hung a small cowbell, attached to a leather collar, and they both sported the same strap and cuffs around their stomachs, keeping their hands shackled to their sides.

And poking out of each of their hair, on either side of their heads, were tiny curved horns, like those of a calf.

“Wwwhuh whuh what’s huhhhhappening to us?” Jen moaned, then her eyes went wide at the difficulty she was having speaking.

“Oh god,” Lisa moaned, staring at her sister-in-law, “wh-what’s wrong with your voice?”

“I duuuhhhh don’t kn-knooooooow!” Jen sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her words slurred together as she spoke, and she grunted around each word oddly, “I cuhhhhh-cannn’t tahrrrrrk rrroooooight!”

Claire opened her mouth to speak, but then stopped as a sound came from behind them. A jingling sound, followed by a quiet moan.

They looked at each other, all of their eyes red-rimmed from crying in humiliation and fear, and turned to look at the sound.

They were so overwhelmed with horror at what they saw that none of them could even make a sound.

Chained to a beam in the middle of the room was a woman. Or what had once been a woman. Now, the creature that sat there was something else ... something which they were obviously starting to become.

She had deep red hair, hanging to her shoulders, and her feet were strapped into black very high-heel shoes, but those were the last normal things about her. From her head sprouted longer horns than those that the girls had, each capped with a small metal ball, obviously for decoration. Her ears poked out from beneath her hair - curving cow’s ears, twitching periodically. Her skin was a light tan and had patches of brown, like that of a cow. But the thing that stood out above all else...

Her breasts, if they could even be called that any more, were monstrous. Huge, dangling, soft tits that fell down over her belly, hanging heavily down to either side. Her nipples were dark, and several inches long. The massive tits were clearly real, and veins lined them, blue streaks curving over them.

The only reason they couldn’t be termed “udders” was that the poor creature had real udders! From the former woman’s belly sprouted the pouch of a cow, and from that four udders sprouted, looking just like the huge nipples hanging from her massive tits.

And all six of the long pink udders or nipples dripped milk.

The girls were still to shocked and horrified to speak when the cow-woman looked up at them. Her eyes were filled with humiliation and horror at her predicament, making it clear she was aware of her situation. She looked at the three girls, and an expression came over her of need. Her hands ... no - Claire was horrified to see that her hands had been replaced by cow’s hooves, taking away any ability to manipulate anything.

The cow-woman reached under her huge breasts with her hooves and lifted them up slightly, pointing her dripping nipples towards the girls. Her mouth opened.

“Mmmmmoooooooo!!! MMmmmmmooooo!!!”

Loud moos were all that came out, as the woman stared at them, begging. It was obvious what she needed.

She desperately needed to be milked.

Claire licked her lips, and then stopped, horrified.

She realized she had been thinking how much she wanted that milk! That was ... disgusting! She couldn’t ... she wouldn’t...

A rustling sound next to her combined with a sob, and she looked over to see that Jen, eyes wide with horror at what she was doing, was struggling to her feet clumsily, since she had no use of her hands. Her long tail swished behind her in a movement that Claire instinctively recognized as excitement.

“Jen! No!” sobbed Claire, “You can’t!”

Her friend looked down at her, tears streaming down her cheeks, and clearly struggled for words as she stood there trembling. Then, with a strangled moan, she turned and began to stumble towards the cow woman.

“Jen!”

Jen stopped a foot away as the cow woman looked up at her pitifully, mooing desperately. With another sob, Jen fell to one knee and closed her mouth over the cow woman’s large nipple, and began to suck, making sounds of happiness and pleasure.

The cow woman began to moo loudly, clearly in pleasure.

“Jen,” Claire sobbed, “p-please ... stop...”

Claire’s words trailed off, as Lisa suddenly levered herself to her feet and stood directly in front of Claire. Though Lisa’s attention was entirely on the cow woman, she was standing with her legs slightly spread ... so that Claire could see her wet, dripping, pussy. Claire could no longer think straight. All she could think about was how much she had to lick Lisa’s wet cunt. She leaned forward to taste her.

And Lisa began to stumble forward as well.

Claire sobbed and wrenched herself upward, following the glorious smell of Lisa’s pussy. She stumbled after her friend, her cowbell jingling in concert with Lisa’s as they walked.

And stopped in horror as she found herself standing in front of the cow woman as Lisa fell to her knees, and began using her tongue and lips to coax milk from one of the cow woman’s lower udders.

The desperate need to lick Lisa’s pussy started to fade as she smelled the milk. Claire began to shiver as she tried to resist it, looking down at Jen, gulping loudly at one nipple, milk dribbling down her chin, Lisa suckling at another, desperately.

Claire sobbed in humiliation, her mind raging against what she was doing. She wouldn’t give in to this! She was more than just some ... some piece of sexual livestock! She was a woman, she wasn’t going to be used like...

It was her own moan of pleasure that brought her to the awareness of the long, thick nipple that was penetrating her mouth, between her suckling lips. As the cow-girl’s milk flowed down her throat, Claire’s whole body had erupted in pleasurable tingling, and nowhere more than her own dangling nipples and between her thighs. The milk was so wonderful ... it was the most glorious thing she had ever tasted.

She slurped and sucked at the enormous nipple, so large that it pressed against her throat like a cock. But no male’s cum had ever tasted so good as the milk coming from the teat. The room filled with the sounds of pleasure - hers, Jen’s, Lisa’s ... and the cow girls as her teats were suckled and milked.

Suddenly the cow-girl let out a loud moo of pleasure, even beyond what had been coming from her before, startling Claire for a moment out of her suckling reverie. With a sob, she began to pull her mouth off of the nipple she had been so lovingly sucking, with a strain that made her feel nauseous. But somehow she managed to pull away for a moment, and the cow-girl’s huge tit fell back against her body, large nipple dripping.

Claire looked across to see her friend, Jen, moaning as she suckled the other large teat with her eyes closed in pleasure. Claire whimpered as she felt a rush of arousal go through her at the sight of her naked friend, crouched and suckling on the cow-tit, milk dribbling down her chin...

Claire ripped her eyes away from Jen only to find herself looking down at Lisa. Lisa had been suckling at the lower udder of the cow-girl for a while, but had clearly found the scent of the cow-girl’s pussy (so close) irresistible. The smaller woman had lowered her mouth and began to slurp at the wet pussy between the cow-girl’s legs, eliciting loud moos of pleasure from her as her udders dripped milk onto Lisa’s chest, running between her small breasts...

Once again, Claire pulled her eyes away from the smaller girl’s lovely body with great difficulty, and then sobbed as her eyes lighted on the camera that was filming the scene. Claire cried quietly as she realized that once again, her and her friends’ humiliation was on display.

She shivered suddenly as she licked her lips, the flavor of that glorious milk once again filling her mouth. Whimpering pathetically, she lowered her lips once again to the cow-girl’s teat and began to suck.

As she suckled, her eyes drifted up to stare at Jen, suckling on the thick nipple opposite her. Claire’s eyes wandered over Jen’s lovely, dark-skinned body, as milk ran down Jen’s chin, the other girl moaning in pleasure as she slurped it down. Jen was so gorgeous ... her beautiful smooth skin, her long black hair ... her gorgeous pink slit betwen her legs, so very wet ... her dark nipples topping her jiggling tits...

Some part of that struck Claire as odd, even through her arousal and pleasure. Jen’s jiggling tits? Jen’s little A-cups shouldn’t jiggle ... wait, Jen didn’t have A-cups! The tits dangling from the moaning girl’s body were C-cups, at least! They swayed in time with Jen’s moans...

Claire’s eyes widened. Jen’s tits were growing! It had to be from the milk!

Claire moaned loudly. They had to stop! She realized now that the tingling throughout her body - particularly her tits, and hands, and feet, and belly - wasn’t right at all! She had to pull her mouth off of this cow-girl’s nipple! She couldn’t do this!

Try though she might, though, she couldn’t do it. Tears ran down her cheeks as she sucked, and sucked, and sucked ... the pleasure rolling through her. She could feel her body changing, and she couldn’t even bring herself to stop doing the thing causing the change.

She sobbed as she looked over at Jen ... she could almost see her friend’s tits growing. They were rapidly approaching a D-cup ... and Claire bet they wouldn’t stop there. What was happening to her own body ... starting out at a C-cup?

Claire kept suckling, tears running down her cheeks.

BOVINIZATION FARM FILE 001HM763 NOTES - ADDITIONAL SUBJECTS/DEMONSTRATION

The phase 1 transformations are now complete - quite successfully, as expected. The second set of subjects have arrived, and we are prepping them for the upcoming demonstration. The Client will be on hand as well to witness the state of the initial subjects, as well as the testing of our new prototypes on the second set.


Claire awoke to the sudden sound of voices, blinking against the light. She realized slowly that she was once again back in the lab, although seemingly in a new cell. As her vision cleared, she could see that the floor and walls were reflective. She sat up with a groan, and felt her body shift oddly as she did so. She looked down, and choked out a sob of horror.

Her beautiful body, which she had worked so hard to keep trim and fit since her heavy days as a young girl, had been grossly distorted by her hours of feeding.

Her belly was huge ... obviously fat, although it stuck out in front of her almost like she was pregnant, disproportionately large relative to her legs and arms, which looked a little heavier, but otherwise normal.

Of course, the enormous, saggy tits laying on top of her large belly were even worse.

They were ridiculously huge - massive, jiggling tits, that fell on either side of her big belly like the udders they now obviously were. They must have been JJs at least - even with her large belly, they dangled almost to her bellybutton. Each of them was topped with a huge, thick nipple - still human-sized, unlike the cow-girl who had turned her into this, but only barely. From each nipple slowly dribbled creamy white liquid. Her tits ached with a need to be milked.

Sobbing in disbelief, she reached up to touch the massive jugs, to prove that they weren’t real, weren’t hers ... and then stopped in shock, staring at her hands. Or what used to be her hands. and now were two slender, completely useless cow hooves.

Claire screamed.

“MoooooOOOOOOO!!!!”

The loud moo that was all that came out threw Claire into a hysterical panic. She tried to scramble to her feet, but neither her front hooves nor (as she discovered) her rear hooves, as her feet had become, were able to get purchase on the slick floor. That combined with the massive shift in balance from her belly and her enormous tits to pitch her immediately over onto her side, thrashing and mooing loudly in abject terror.

“MOOOO!! NNNNOOOOOO!! PLURRRHHH ... Plurrrhease! Hurrrooooolp mmmmooooooeee!”

She sobbed, forcing the words out around the moos, as her monstrous tits flopped onto the floor, her hooves clattering as she tried to get purchase. She could barely speak, only able to form words around her mooing with extreme difficulty. Finally, she gave up, collapsing in a sobbing, mooing heap, lying on her side on the floor of her cell.

She lay, sobbing and terrified, as she realized the voices were growing in number, somewhere beyond the mirrored wall of her room. The mirror...

Somehow seeing herself lying there in the mirror, her huge tits jiggling and dripping next to her new belly, her hooves lying on the floor, her horns and flickering cow-like ears, her swishing tail ... something in her broke. She realized that she was nothing more than another cow now. She lay there, mooing and sobbing pathetically, while she listened to the voices and movement beyond the horrific reflection of what she’d become.

Suddenly, with a hissing noise, a door opened in the wall. Claire lifted her head to look with fright at who could be entering her cell.

The man that stepped into the room was rail thin, and very tall. He was impeccably dressed in a crisp suit. His expensive black shoes clattered on the slick floor much like Claire’s hooves had done a few moments ago. His eyes were adorned with round glasses, which he pushed up as he turned to face the mirror, lifting a device in his hand. At the push of a button, the glass suddenly went from reflective to merely cloudy, revealing what was obviously a large group of people seated in rows beyond.

From the sudden quieting of the voices it was clear they could now see in to witness Claire’s new form. Claire let out a low, despairing moo of humiliation at being on display ... and tried desperately to ignore the tingling wetness she felt between her legs at the thought of being watched.

The man cleared his throat.

“Welcome to our little demonstration today, everyone. As you know, the Bovinization Farm is one of the most profitable arms of our little company, and we have developed some new techniques that should not only improve our yield, but also offers some exciting new opportunities for our clients.”

He turned and pointed down at the whimpering, mooing Claire-cow.

“Here we have our first specimen of the day. Our customer for today’s specimens has graciously allowed us to demonstrate these newest techniques using his new livestock.”

The man nodded towards a figure sitting off to the side beyond the window, clearly in a separate area. Claire and craned her head, trying to make out any details about the man, but could only see an indeterminate male silhouette that nodded back. Claire mooed pathetically at him ... who could he be? How could he do this to her?

The thin man continued.

“Each of the cases you’ll see today has been treated slightly differently, tuned to the optimal requirements for our client. This cow, you can see from the picture on the screen, was only yesterday an athletic young woman ... and as you can see, she is now quite the heifer.”

Claire sobbed at the humiliating laugh from beyond the mirror.

“Her large udders will produce a significant amount of milk, and as with most of our cows, has additional affects that we will demonstrate shortly. In addition, in this one’s case, she has had her body somewhat ... expanded, into her new full figure.”

This understatement drew another laugh.

“But of course, that is not all. Her vocal apparatus has been significantly modified, to produce the pleasing moos that you can now hear ... she still has some limited capacity for speech, but only with great difficulty, though her intellect has remained largely unaffected. Indeed the more excited or stressed she is, the less she will be able to speak, only moo like the bovine she is.”

Claire involuntarily stressed this, attempting to beg this horror to end, but only producing loud, incomprehensible moos.

“As you can see, her hands and feet are much more appealing hooves now, even if they are essentially useless to her. Even further, her mental modifications have worked out excellently, and, as we shall demonstrate, tie nicely into her greatly heightened arousal.”

The man walked around the mooing Claire, and grabbed one of her hooves, lifting her leg up so that the audience could have a clear view of her pussy. Claire sobbed, and desperately wanted to kick, to fight, but found herself unable to do so.

“As you can see, where only yesterday she was incredibly strong-willed, she is now a nice, docile little - well, not so little - farm animal. In addition, as is certainly quite obvious, though her situation is intensely humiliating for her, and though she formerly detested being on display in this manner, you can now see her intense arousal at the situation. Note how exceptionally wet the cow is, ready for breeding or other more ... recreational uses.”

Claire sobbed in humiliation, and yet knew it was true - she could feel cool air blowing across her cunt and wet thighs, showing how aroused she was.

“Now, let us show some additional mental adjustments that have been made at the request of our client. Kevin?”

Claire choked back a sob and lifted her head to look at the opening door. Through the door stepped a man ... stark naked. He was incredibly fit - muscles rippling and oiled - and Claire supposed he was handsome as well. Most striking was his large, incredibly hard cock, poking out in front of him.

Claire’s eyes wandered over him disinterestedly, and then moved to the second figure coming through the door. Her whole body suddenly began to burn with arousal, and she let out an involuntary moo of excitement.

Kevin was holding a leash, and after him was stumbling another woman. She was completely naked other than the leather sheath that held her arms trapped behind her, and the leather hood that completely covered her face, other than room for her nose so she could breathe, and a hole in the top from which raven-black hair was pulled out into a pony-tail, dangling down to her back. The girl stumbled forward, blind, at the end of Kevin’s leash.

Claire began to drool as she stared at the girl’s body.

She was of moderate height and very trim, with smallish breasts topped with dark pink nipples. Her skin was white and flawless. Her pussy was cleanly shaven - as she came closer, Claire found herself staring at it - it looked as though she had never had hair there to begin with (and certainly would never again).

The girl moaned loudly, clearly gagged under the hood as well, and tried weakly to fight Kevin’s leash, but her blindness kept her from being able to resist significantly, even despite her terrified groans of protest.

There was something familiar about the girl, but not being able to see her face, Claire couldn’t place it. And she was too aroused as she stared at the girl stumbling towards her to really think about it deeply.

“You will notice that our cow is somewhat taken with the lovely young specimen who is to be part of our second set of demonstrations today, in spite of the very attractive Kevin who is leading her. Until yesterday, our cow was quite heterosexual - in fact was repulsed by the idea of being with another woman. And yet now, she is stricken with uncontrolled lust at the sight of a naked girl ... and completely uninterested in the man with her.”

Claire realized slowly through her haze of lust what the man was saying ... and that it was true. She desperately looked over at the naked Kevin, realizing now that until recently she would have been quite appreciative of him ... and now felt nothing. She could barely even bother to look at him, and instead her eyes were drawn to the luscious creature he was leading in her direction...

“How much has she been modified in this manner? Well, let’s find out...”

Another man entered the room with a strange chair that flared out into a v-shaped front. As he set it down, Kevin settled the sobbing, gagged girl down onto it a few feet away from Claire, and the purpose of the shape quickly revealed itself. Kevin grabbed one slender ankle, and then the other, strapping them to the legs of the chair with the attached leather straps. The girl sat, sobbing, her legs spread wide to reveal the pink, hairless slit of her pussy.

Claire stared at it. The man was speaking, but she couldn’t hear him, her ears ringing with her overwhelming need to lick the pretty slit so close. Her breathing came out in mooing huffs and snorts.

Suddenly, with a loud moo, she began to try to climb to all fours again. This time, she had a better idea what to expect with her new hooves, and the man who had brought the chair in helped her up. Snorting and mooing desperately, she crawled forward, her huge tits dragging along the ground, sending shudders of pleasure through her as her nipples rubbed against the floor. Claire braced her hooves against the legs of the chair, and dove her mouth over the exposed cunt of the bound girl.

The girl let out a loud moan of protest and then a moan that was quite unlike protest at all as Claire’s tongue found her slit and her clit and began to slurp desperately at her. Though the girl was obviously trying to resist it, and kept attempting to pull her legs together, she was just as obviously enjoying it ... quite a bit, in fact. Her hairless cunt quickly became quite wet. Claire had always heard that girls tasted very different (and indeed, Jen and Lisa’s cunts had tasted quite different from her own) and was surprised to find that this girl’s delicious pussy tasted remarkably like hers.

Suddenly the girl screamed in pleasure, and her slender body bucked against the chair as she came from Claire’s slurping tongue. Her orgasm was obviously incredibly intense, and her juices squirted out of her as she came, splattering Claire’s massive tits. When she finally stopped cumming, muffled sobs came from behind her mask, which sounded like a combination of humiliation and being overwhelmed by the pleasure coming from between her legs. She weakly tried to close them, but to no avail as Claire continued hungrily licking her.

“As you can see, our little cow is quite the enthused pussy-licker now. And is largely indifferent to her normal male preference. Which isn’t to say that she isn’t breedable - far from it. In fact ... Kevin, why don’t you enjoy the cow’s other end while she continues warming up our friend there for the second set of demonstrations, while I continue with the first set.”

Claire was so focused on the pussy in her mouth that she only vaguely noticed as someone (presumably Kevin), lifted her swishing tail. A moment later, she let out a mooing grunt as a very large cock slid smoothly into her sopping cunt from behind, and began to glide in and out of her. She mooed in pleasure - it still felt good, even if it wasn’t what she really craved now - and continued her progress towards the girl’s second orgasm.

“So, continuing with our first set of specimens, why don’t we move along to our next cow...”

Claire managed to pull her eyes from the cunt in front of her to look up as the door opened yet again, to see another man leading Jen into the room, also on a leash. Claire’s arousal ratcheted up another notch even as she moaned in horror to see what had become of her friend.

Jen clattered into the room on very high heels, walking very carefully even though she had obviously retained her feet (unlike Claire), as she was obviously thrown tremendously off-balance by the enormous tits dangling from her chest. They were almost as big as Claire’s, but where Claire’s were huge, drooping things that could hardly be considered anything but udders, Jen’s were shockingly firm. They were obviously real from the way they jiggled, but they hung down to her bellybutton, swaying massively in front of her, her large, dark nipples pointing outward, and also dribbling milk though in smaller quantities than Claire’s (which were creating a puddle beneath her on the floor as Kevin pounded into her and the girl came again).

Jen stumbled forward as the man pulled on her leash, and the expression on her face horrified Claire. Jen’s large brown eyes were vacant, dull ... it was clear that she barely understood what was going on. Jen’s hands were hooves just like Claire’s, and she held them in front of her, periodically looking at them in confusion as though she knew something was wrong with them but she couldn’t quite figure out what. Her long tail swished behind her as she walked. Other than that, she was physically mostly the same - slender and petite other than her monstrous tits.

“Moooooooooo? Mooooooooo...”

Jen’s tongue lolled out as she mooed dumbly, clearly not even trying to form words.

“Now, as you can see, though Jen here has been slightly less physically altered than poor Claire over there, the mental changes are somewhat more significant. Jen? Jen ... look here Jen...”

Jen mooed as she looked around in confusion.

Meanwhile, the girl Claire was licking had jumped as their actual names had been mentioned, and had let out a moaning squeal, trying to pull away from Claire’s desperate tongue again. Claire was too distracted by the sudden rush of cum inside her from Kevin’s cock, and the lovely taste of the girl’s cunt as she approached a third orgasm to really think about it much.

“As you can see, the poor creature has lost any comprehension of language, even her ability to recognize her own name. Her intellect has been vastly reduced ... she definitely has moments of clarity where she realized what has been done to her, but most of the time, her mind remains only slightly above that of the cow she has become.”

At a nod from the speaker, the man who had led Jen into the room dropped her leash and began to disrobe.

“Jen is the perfect breeding or milking cow now. She will produce copious milk, and has very little on her mind other than typical animal pursuits, though the one set of skills that she has been left with is a remarkable array of entertainment-related skills, and the intense desire to use them.”

The man wasn’t particularly good looking - if anything he was somewhat ugly - fat and balding. However, when he finished taking his clothes off and his moderately large cock sprang free, Jen’s eyes siezed on it immediately, and she began to snort in obvious arousal. Letting out a loud moo of excitement, she stumbled towards him, and fell to her knees, her humongous tits leading the way. She plunged forward, her eyes rolling back as her mouth wrapped around the cock in front of her. She let out muffled moos of pleasure as she slurped at the man’s cock. The man let out a very human groan of pleasure of his own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.