Mother-in-law's Surprise - Cover

Mother-in-law's Surprise

by uksnowy

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Erotica Story: Wife at work, he thinks he's in for a mature sex session

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   .

A borrowed and edited to my liking, short story

My name is Paul, my wife is Carole and for the past 3 days my elderly mother in law, Rita has stayed with us visiting us and her sister who conveniently lives nearby. She is 76 years old, she has a nice, comfy body, no movie star, just a plain figure but she is not a barrel or a bubble either. Rather straight legs, no ankles, and chubby knees. Having always been a tit man and Rita’s are a full-on size, I’ve often tried to see down her top or in her blouse to catch a glimpse of cleavage, however on the odd occasion she has caught me and given me a little cheeky look...

At every opportunity, Carole and I are committed nudists, I walk around naked and often of course my mother in law has seen me, when I forget she’s visiting, Carole suggested that – nudist - but a bit prudish as far as family are concerned. I have seen her look down at my cock as we brushed past each other as I dash, in a panic to the bedroom at the sound of her voice at the front door. Knowing that she has seen me makes me quite horny when I’m in there. Wanking, I muse about leaving the door open, maybe she would see me and watch me cum all over myself, but I don’t.

One morning, Carole is a nurse and works night shifts alternately and was out, I got up and headed to the shower, naked, thinking Rita was still asleep, she usually gets up and has a shower after Carole, when normally she hears a call – bathroom’s free.

On this particular morning I had taken a little longer than usual in the shower, while I was standing at the sink cleaning my teeth I was feeling extra horny, so when finished and rinsed my mouth out, I put some of Rita’s hand cream my hands and slowly started stroking my cock while looking in the mirror, dreaming about Rita doing that for me. It would be great to feel an attractive, blue rinse, cultured woman roaming her mature soft hands over my body and slowly rubbing my cock. I was starting to get really horny by now, I reached out with my right hand and grabbed the soap over my fingers so they were really slick.

I must have been hung over after a few extra drinks last night and a bit hazy, not hearing movement outside. Turning to lean against the sink, I carried on stroking my cock with my now very slippery hand, noticing some items of underwear poking out of the dirty linen basket. Were they hers? I was getting really hot, thinking I should investigate and if hers, or even Carole’s, sniff the dirty odours on the gussets.

Shit! In my stupid booze stained brain, I hadn’t locked the door and there was Rita looking at me.

‘Sorry,’ she said, ‘Caught a bit short, age thing you know, I’ll pop down to the utility room,’ but as she was saying this I could she was watching and smirking at my hand sliding up and down my now slick cock.

Before she could turn around I said, ‘Its OK I’m finished here, you don’t have to go all that way downstairs’.

She hesitated.’You like being watched don’t you’? she asked,

‘Well yes Rita I do ‘ I replied letting my stiffy droop a little,

‘ I thought so’, she said with a slight smile, ‘and you want me to watch you wank off don’t you? I mean Carole’s work, she doesn’t need to know and we’re both ahem responsible adults.’

‘Oh shit yes,’ I gasped, actually hoping for more involvement from my mother-in-law.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.