My Daughter Taylor, My Whore Mona Were the Same Girl - Cover

My Daughter Taylor, My Whore Mona Were the Same Girl

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: A father finds out late one night that his high school daughter is an internet porn star.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

I got the shock of my life late one night while surfing the Web on my computer. I was sifting through some teen porn, looking at the pictures of girls in several stages of undress and many stages of sexual activity. I’m too cheap to spend money on any of these sites so I just surfed and fantasized about the hundreds of girls, in thousands of pictures posted as teasers for adult entertainment sites. I wondered where in the hell all these girls come from? Do they get paid as models to strip, pose, suck and fuck? Are they part of the world wide sex slave business? How many do it for kicks? Maybe a combination of all three and more. And no one in this world can tell me that ‘all models are all 18’ or older.

Not all the girls did anything for me; however I noticed I preferred young women with long dark or red hair that didn’t shave their pussies completely naked. A nice trimmed bush between the legs attracts me and if that bush is cover for a sweet young set of legs then even better.

I was moving from page to page looking for the perfect girl when I glanced at one little brunette in the lower left of the page, the first in a row of pictures. My eyes locked onto her and my body jolted as I looked into the eyes of my own 16 year old daughter Taylor. I swear to whatever god you believe in, she was a twin image of my own girl, who at that moment was down the hall two doors, asleep in her bed. I couldn’t believe it. I clicked on the picture which took me to a teaser page with several shots of the girl. According to the website her name was Mona. In each picture Mona had removed some part of her clothing until the last four were of her nude in a couple of revealing poses. She was a well constructed girl and as I looked at the pictures I wondered briefly if my own daughter looked like that nude. The page raved about how I could see endless pictures and hundreds of videos of girls masturbating, losing her virginity and filling my every depraved fantasy. All I needed to do was pay 39USD by credit card for a full month of Mona and her friends. Automatic renewal, of course.

Once in a while I will copy some of the pictures and put them into a file hidden deep in the bowels of my computer. I have several hundred favorites; most of the pictures are a series of 10 of some girl. I have over 80 pictures of one long haired, long legged beauty that I have collected over the months. I copied the 10 pictures of Mona into my computer then ran through my collection wondering why none of the girls I dated as a teenager ever looked like them. I also noticed for the first time that they were all similar in looks and build. Long slender bodies and legs, round full and firm breasts with large brown nipples, medium brown to red hair, most were varying shades of auburn and patches of pubic hair that had been trimmed or shaved to hide behind a bikini or thong. While I studied the girls it occurred to me that most of them could have passed as a sister to Taylor. As I shut off my computer I thought about my revelation, why would all my fantasy girls look like my own young daughter?

Two days later I went back to the computer to find Mona again. I just couldn’t get over how much she looked like my daughter. I’d never taken any kind of sexual interest in Taylor but since I saw those pictures of Mona, I couldn’t look at Taylor without trying to imagine her with no clothes on. Did she look the same as Mona when she was wearing only her birthday suit? I went back the web site where Mona was one of the main attractions, dug out a little used credit card and bought a one month membership for only 39USD. Now I had full access to Mona and her friends; I was about to enter the ranks of dirty old men all over the world who supplied the fantasies and lust needed for the porn industry to earn billions of dollars a year. With my newly purchased password I logged on to the site and went searching for Mona.

There was a list of girls’ names posted on the left side of the page. I clicked on Mona and a full screen picture of her popped up on my screen. It could have been a high school picture of Taylor. She was smiling sweetly into the camera, the picture of life’s innocence and purity. Someone’s little girl. But, at the bottom of the screen was a row of tabs that would take me from the main page to several different stories starring the cute, sexy young Mona. I had my choice of videos or stills. I picked still pictures and sat back to learn more about the girl on the monitor.

It started with an introduction to Mona fully dressed and a short biography. She was supposed to be French, 20 (not likely) and a free spirit who liked horse riding and archery. Of course she came from a privileged family of wine makers and spent most of her time on the Riviera. Her favorite pastime was dating men from different nations; she wanted to learn everything she could about love making around the world. The entire introduction was written to give the reader the idea that if he met Mona in person she would fuck his balls off just to experience another form of international sex. It worked for me, if Mona wanted to get a sample of Cincinnati Ohio sex, I would volunteer to give it to her.

I moved on to the pictures of Mona. There was hundreds, in many different costumes, poses and settings. The poses left nothing to imagine. There were close-ups of her in the bath or shower, on beds, draped over sofas and chairs, in the vineyards behind her ancestral home. There was a lot of exposure to her neatly trimmed pubic hair and pussy as well as her tits, butt and legs.

Mona played with toys. She used dildos of several sizes, colors and shapes in her cunt and ass. The captions claimed she masturbated only as a poor substitute for a good long, strong erection. She claimed that the best part of sex for her was when she left long deep scratches all over the backs of the men she fucked as orgasms ripped apart her body.

She was picture perfect and every time I found a new set of poses or settings I projected Taylor into the scene. By the time I had surfed the pictures I wasn’t thinking of the girl as Mona, but Taylor. My mind had replaced Mona with my daughter as I saved dozens of pictures in my files. After I shut down for the night I stood and only then did I realize I had a hard-on the size of one of Mona’s fat pink dildos.

I’m a single parent and Taylor is my single child. When I went to bed I stopped by her room and as is my normal routine I peeked in to reassure myself she was safe and cozy in her bed. Normally I just open the door and look quickly, this time however I stepped to the bed and looked down on my daughter. She was covered to her shoulders by the blanket, her head lying on a pillow, the same aura innocence and purity radiating from her as in the introduction picture to Mona, but beyond that, she was as alluring and sensual as Mona. Her dark brown hair was splayed across the pillow framing her face. I noticed that she didn’t have a night gown on nor did I see shoulder straps for a bra. Did she have panties on? If not, she would be completely naked under the blanket.

My hands began to shake and my heart started beating hard enough I could feel it. My cock tensed and spit a gush of fluid into my pants. I wanted to see if she was naked, I wanted to look at her and see if she and Mona were truly identical.

Taylor looked like she was sleeping soundly so I reached down and gripped the edge of her blanket with both hands. I was thinking fast or slow, how should I lift it? I settled on folding it down over her legs, pulling it gently as she slept. Once it was to her knees I looked at Taylor from head to thighs. She was lying on her back, arms at angles around her head, her body flat, legs spread slightly. Her breasts grew from her chest, firmly rounded to peaks of light brown circles with the nipples centered perfectly. Her body flowed from her tits into a smooth field of flawless taught skin across her stomach which curved up then dipped down between her thighs where the slit of her vagina started. Her body flared from a narrow waist to her pelvis which was aligned with the width of her shoulders. She had the same body and long tapered legs as Mona, the girl in my pictures. My prick swelled even more and spewed a stream of lubrication into my shorts.

After I gave Taylor the once over I focused on the center of her, the junction of her thighs. I had given it a quick glance but now I looked directly at her sex. My heart stopped, my mind reeled and my knees gave out, I almost collapsed to the floor beside the bed. Taylor’s pubic hair was trimmed and shaped in a bikini cut, almost identical to Mona’s.

I pulled the blanket back over Taylor and escaped to my own room. What the hell had I just done? What had I just seen?

I couldn’t sleep. I lay in my bed and thought about Mona and Taylor. Finally I gave up and went back to my computer and logged on to visit Mona and her friends again. This time I watched videos of Mona. The first few were of her stripping and teasing the viewer but more I watched the more involved she got with toys and men. She gave up her ‘virginity’ to a neighbor boy then moved to the Riviera where she started fucking her way through the countries of the world. It was 5 in the morning when I finally quit and went back to bed. Mona had blown and screwed 7 countries by then. My cock was leading the way, swollen with hours of pent up pressure, my balls ached as much as they did the night before my honeymoon. As I passed Taylor’s room I had an almost overwhelming urge to get into her bed, slide my pulsing tool between her legs and fuck her. I spent the next few minutes relieving the pressure in my balls while my thoughts were on my girl sleeping nude in the next room.

The next night I visited Mona again. I was watching the videos in the order they were made which meant that in each one she got more adventurous and experienced. She got her first shot of cum in the mouth in video 8, took a huge black fucker in 10. In number 12 she had a cock in her ass for the first time. Number 14 was her introduction to other girls. The last video I watched that night was of Mona and a friend getting a tramp stamp on their lower backs then both of them screwed and sucked the artist as payment. That night in bed my balls were crawling around their skin sack brewing vast quantities of fuck lotion while I thought about first Mona then Taylor. I was ready to get on a plane and fly to the Riviera to find Mona, but why should I; Taylor was just a few feet away.

The next day while Taylor was gone I went into her room and started snooping through her stuff. I pried and peeked into her closets, dresser, desk and everywhere else I could think of. I had no idea what I was looking for but with growing certainty I knew there were secrets hidden in her room; hidden from me and I wanted to know them. The room was filled with the scent of Taylor; her essence permeated the air and my senses. I could imagine her standing beside me, smiling at me as I handled and felt every set of her panties. I rubbed her lingerie on my cheeks and caressed the crotch of them before I put them back in the drawer. I wondered how they would feel if her body was behind the thin material; how warm and soft would she be under my hands? The whole time I was in her room I visualized her naked, remembering how she looked when I pulled the blanket down. The longer I stayed in her room, the longer my cock grew. What it would be like to have sex with Taylor? She was my innocent little girl but how would the young woman in her react if I could somehow get her hot and horny?

When I left her room I was trying to figure out how I could get her naked, aroused, and willing to share some love with her father. For the rest of the day I had a sexual fever, caused by the idea of screwing my 16 year old girl. After school and the entire night before she went to bed, I could hardly talk to her. My breath got stuck in my throat every time I looked at her body. My prick would twitch with lust every time she came near. It was a lot easier on my conscience to think of her as Mona. I could fuck Mona until my balls fell off and not feel guilty or perverted.

That night I went to visit Mona one last time; I was going to say goodbye to her. The lust I felt for my daughter was getting too intense; I had to stop feeding my fantasies with Mona. I deleted all the pictures and videos of Mona from my computer then signed back on the website. Like an alcoholic, begging for one last drink, I needed to see Mona once more. I skipped a few videos and settled on number 28 for my farewell look. It started with Mona masturbating with a large dildo while telling me about her new roommate who would be home in a few minutes to help her reach an orgasm. Just about the time she had the dildo about 8 inches up her pussy the roommate came in to help. I took one look at the new girl and leaped from my chair, my eyes stared, my heart skipped two beats and I collapsed to my knees in front of the computer as the chair crashed against the wall. I knew her.

Her name was Sara. Her real name.

Sara had been Taylor’s best friend since they started school.

I couldn’t breathe as I watched Sara get onto the bed with Mona and start to seduce her. My mind was stunned; I walked in a stupor from my computer to Taylor’s room where she was sleeping, this time on her side in a night gown. I pulled the blanket down, the gown up and looked at her back. Just under the band of her panties was a tramp stamp. The same one that I saw Mona get the night before.

I was motionless, rooted to the floor, staring at the tattoo on Taylor’s ass. She rolled over coming awake and looked up and me and asked “Dad, what are you doing?”

My heart was hammering, my ears ringing, I felt dizzy. I could only mumble “Get up; I want you to see something.”

She looked puzzled, worried at my strange behavior; she got out of bed and asked again “What is it? Is something wrong?” I just turned and walked out of the room, Taylor followed me.

I led her to the computer and pointed to the monitor. Taylor took one look and folded like a rag doll against the desk. Her hands flew to cover her mouth as she stared at the two girls seducing each other. She looked up at me with huge terrified eyes and wailed “Please shut it off.”

I jerked the power cord out of the wall and turned to face my daughter Mona/Taylor. “What the hell is all that? How long have you been doing that? Are you in some kind of trouble? Who put you up to this; I’ll kill the fucking sonovabitch!!!”

Taylor shrank back and stared with horror at my outburst. She straightened up, put her hand on my arm and said “It’s not like that daddy, it’s a job, something Sara and I do for money.”

I reeled back two steps and looked down at her. “Those videos are of you. Are you telling me you do all that stuff just to make a few dollars?”

“It’s not just a few dollars daddy” she offered bleakly.

“How long has this been going on and why am I just now finding about this now? How many men have you fucked Taylor? How many dicks have you sucked on?”

She looked at the floor and uttered faintly “No more than Sara.”

The entire time she was standing in front of me I was looking at her, remembering what her body looked like as she performed for the camera. I was building an erection visualizing her in all those videos, remembering what she had been doing, how she looked as she posed and screwed. I was getting turned on for her as she haltingly tried to explain how she and Sara got into modeling for a porn studio.

She was trembling, fumbling for words when I finally I said “Taylor, stop, turn around and put your hands on the desk.” She looked at me, a question in her eyes but she turned so her back was to me then bent over and put her hands on the edge of the desk. My heart was hammering inside its cage, my cock straining for freedom when I lifted her gown, hooked her panties with my fingers and pulled them down to her ankles. As I stared at the tattoo once more she looked over her shoulder and asked “Are you going to beat me?”

“No, it’s too late for that.” I unbuttoned my pants, lowered my zipper and pulled my lust bloated prick out and rubbed the head of it across her tattoo. “Spread your legs you little whore, it’s my turn to fuck you.”

Her eyes opened wider when she felt my cock on her butt “Daddy, please don’t do this.”

“Why not? You’ve been fucking your way around the world, now you can try a little home style sex.” I put my cock between her legs, pulled it along her crack to smear some of my lube on her then lifted her off the floor by the hips and pushed my erection into her fast and deep.

Taylor laid over the desk completely as I fucked her. At first she was tense, tight and rigid but the longer I stroked her pussy the looser she got. Her hips began to move with me as I thrust in and out. Her hands relaxed from fists to flat on the desk top and she began to moan softly as her body rippled against mine. Her cunt was warming up; I could feel it swelling with heat. I looked down at the tattoo and my cock pounding in and out of the pussy and felt relief that I had finally gotten to screw Mona.

My balls had built up a strong need for Mona and now that I was fucking Taylor they showed their appreciation by forcing me into an orgasm long before I wanted one. The head of my cock cramped tight and I began to fill my daughter with all the cum and passion I had been storing since I first found Mona. Taylor felt me lose control and humped her ass to help me finish spraying the walls of her womb. When I was done I pulled my dick out of her, pulled up my pants and walked out, back to my room. I had just taken pleasure from my international slut daughter and I wasn’t sure how I should feel about it, or how she would feel about me.

Shortly after I went to bed Taylor came into the room and cautiously eased onto the bed beside me. She laid on her side facing me, her face full of worry and fear “I’m sorry daddy, I don’t know what to say.”

“You’re sorry? I found out on the internet that you are a fucking, sucking little whore and all you can say is ‘I’m sorry.”

“I don’t know what else to say,” she repeated, “I can’t really explain what happened to me, and I’m not a whore.” She was looking at me, begging me with her big brown eyes to be my daughter again. If I had shocked her by bending her over the desk shoving my prick into her she didn’t show it.

Sleep wasn’t going to find me any time soon and my heart rate had returned almost to normal so I said “I saw those videos, you act like a careless bitch in heat, taking any stiff dick you can get. Tell me how this happened. Tell me what the hell is going on with you.” Taylor fluffed a pillow, rolled to her back and began her story.

It had started not long after her 16th birthday when Sara asked her to go with her to a modeling job. She was working with a photographer who was taking pictures and selling them to magazines and websites as background for advertisements. Sara told her that she got $110 dollars for two hours of posing. Taylor went with her and as soon as the photographer saw her, he offered her a job as a model too. Taylor got paid to have her picture taken. It was easy money.

The next time the girls went back to the studio, the photographer talked them into posing in underwear then nude for his camera. Taylor said it was exciting, posing naked in front of sets from different parts of the world. While the guy took their pictures she was fascinating about being in the places on the drops behind her.

“Weren’t you embarrassed?”

“Only for a few minutes, Sara was naked too and Mike, the photographer, had pictures of dozens of naked girls on the wall in his office. After we shot the pictures Mike brought out some contracts for us to sign. He also had a list of things we could do to earn money and how much he would pay for the stuff on the list. When we looked at it, Sara and I got real quiet. There was a lot of sex stuff. I told him we wouldn’t do any of that but he just smiled and asked why not.

“If you kiss someone you get paid. Haven’t you ever kissed anyone before?”

“Well ya, but we never did any of the rest of this stuff.”

“Mike looked at Sara then me and said ‘Getting fucked is as easy as laying on your back. You two can make a lot of money if you let us take pictures of you with some guy. Its good money and I know you would learn to like it real fast.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.