Rock the Cradle - Cover

Rock the Cradle

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Some families have secrets, but none are anything like Jasmine's. When Uncle Markus shares it with her, it becomes a blessing and a curse. But which of those is worse?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Mr. Thomas wakes up to the sound of morning birds outside his window and with a rock hard cock, throbbing beneath the covers. He looks over to his student, with whom he had one of the most wonderful nights with. Though he fucked her at her house, they couldn’t risk, or rather he wouldn’t risk, staying the night. Here at his place, there isn’t a worry. What is wonderful is the fact he was able to spend the entire night with her. And so far there is nothing better than waking up next to the naked girl except the fact she is still transformed into her sexy catgirl persona.

He rolls over, pressing his hard member between her ass cheeks and causes the catgirl to stir a little and stretch. He moves his cock down with his hand to slide over her still wet pussy a few times to build the anticipation. They fell asleep in the early morning hours and her juices mixed with his cum are still all over her. The thought of sliding back into her juicy pussy makes his cock throb even harder.

Mr. Thomas’ hands slide down to his student’s hips and then her ass. He spreads apart her cheeks enough so that he can see her bald and soaked cunt. Taking no more time to pause and enjoy the view, he places his thick member to her folds and drives it forward, forcing himself in as deep as the catgirl can take it. A soft purr escapes her lips when she says, “Oohh, Mr. Thomas...”

The man reaches around to grab a breast. He squeezes it and begins pounding into her pussy. His hips move as fast as they can, driving himself in and out of her. It really doesn’t take long before he feels the familiar feeling boiling inside him. And with one final thrust, he feels his release. Spurt after spurt shoots up into his young lover, his body trembling in pleasure.

“Mmm, that’s it, Mr. Thomas,” she meows. “Fill me up!”

As soon as his orgasm is over, he pulls out. “I’m sorry that that was so quick,” he apologizes sympathetically.

Jasmine rolls over to face him. “It’s fine,” she says with a reassuring smile. “It’s all the excitement of this. You’ll eventually get bored of me and it will take longer to cum.”

“I don’t think I could ever get bored of you,” he says smiling. “I’ve gotten bored before and no relationship has ever started off this way.” He leans in and kisses her deeply.

“And what about when people find out?” she asks. It’s a legitimate question, but she doesn’t want to seem like she is pushing him away. “I mean after school is over and I’m legal age.”

“Are you afraid I’ll be embarrassed?” he asks, cocking up an eyebrow.

“I don’t know,” she shrugs. “Last night, you were all worried about being seen.”

“That’s because there is a lot at stake if we get caught,” he reasons.

“But you could lose your job, even if I’m old enough to consent,” Jasmine argues.

Mr. Thomas grins. “So this whole time you haven’t been consenting?” he asks. “And here I thought you were the one that seduced me.”

“Oh no, not me,” she says jokingly. “I’m the innocent school girl that was taken forcibly against her will by her teacher.”

Mr. Thomas grins more and kisses her again. “It was kind of hard not to with that dress you were wearing last night.”

“And now that I’m naked and wet?” she asks, biting her bottom lips and battering her eyes at him.

Abruptly, Mr. Thomas turns her back onto her belly. “Now you’re more irresistible than ever,” he groans. He climbs over her and once he is in the right position, her teacher drives himself into her pink depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.