Rock the Cradle - Cover

Rock the Cradle

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Some families have secrets, but none are anything like Jasmine's. When Uncle Markus shares it with her, it becomes a blessing and a curse. But which of those is worse?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Standing there, seeing his niece naked, all Markus can do is stare. When she realizes that he is looking at her, Jasmine goes rushing from the bathroom to her room. As he stands at the entrance to the kitchen he thinks about how bad it is for him to stare, but at the same time, how gorgeous she is. Seeing the teen naked stirs up feelings he has suppressed for a long time. His niece reminds him a lot of his wife before he lost her in the accident.

Jasmine has the prettiest set of breasts, small and perky. Her nipples are a nice shade of pink and the shape of little buttons. Her hairless pussy is more intriguing. It’s a shame she shaves it because Markus would like nothing more than to see the carpet matching the drapes. It’s not necessary. Besides, the loss of hair only accentuates the puffy nether lips that spring from it. He imagines his mouth wrapped around them. Markus shakes his head. It’s the tom cat in him making him want her so bad. With a sigh, he turns to the living room, his original destination before seeing her.

Meanwhile, Jasmine walks over to her dresser and looks at her reflection. She stares at her naked self and smiles. She knows she is beautiful and starts to wonder what her uncle thinks of her body. She feels her center warming at the thought. Did Uncle Markus like what he saw? There is only one way to find out!

Jasmine slips on a night shirt and nothing else. She feels the soft fabric rub against her naked skin. Her small nipples react by extending outward as the shirt rubs over them. Jasmine loves the feeling of being naked under it. She takes one last look at herself in the dresser mirror, smiles and walks out of the room. As she makes her way to the living room, she knows that what she is about to do is morally wrong, but she has to. She has to know what her uncle thought of her naked body.

Markus sits back comfortable, flipping through the channels when he hears a sigh behind him. He turns around to see the bare legs of his niece. His first thought is of her being naked, but the notion fades as he raises his eyes to the shirt hanging down just above her knees.

“Hi, Uncle Markus,” she says with a smile and a quick wave.

“Hi, Jas,” he answers.

“What are you doing?” she asks, walking around the sofa.

“Not a whole lot,” he says. “Just trying to find something worth watching.”

She drops down right next to him, making sure that she brushes her body against his. “Ah,” she sighs. “Nothing much on?”

Markus shakes his head. “Have you enjoyed your stay?”

“I am,” she says. “I can’t believe this is my last night in Paris.”

“I’m sure your mom and dad miss you,” he remarks. “But at least your new house will be all ready for when you head back.”

She laughs lightly. “Yeah.”

Markus can tell the girl has something on her mind. There is obviously some awkwardness because of the whole bathroom incident. “What’s on your mind?” he asks, not wanting to mention it himself.

Jasmine bites her bottom lip and says, “I have a question.”

Markus grins. “Then ask away.”

“Okay,” she says sighing. “I want to know, and be truthful with me, if you like what you saw.”

Markus leans back into the couch as the girl stares at him. He tries to play the matter off, wanting to see just how far she is willing to push the subject. “Jas, really? Come on. You know better than to ask something like that.”

“Uh huh, that’s exactly what I thought,” she says smiling.

“Thought what?” he asks, flipping through channels again, trying to act like he is more interested in the television than he is in her.

“Oh, Uncle Markus, please,” she says with a smirk. “You did like what you saw. And you’re obviously still imagining me naked.”

“You’re imagining things,” he argues.

Jasmine crawls off the couch and stands before him. “Then let’s test it,” she says, slowly lifting the shirt up, little by little.

Markus sees her bare skin being reveals as it travels up. She takes her time lifting it. Then slowly, the end of the shirt exposes her perfect and puffy pussy. Seeing it again like this is now more sensual than before. The smooth mound that leads to it is nice and plump. The shirt’s edge hugs her hips as she gently pulls upward. The supple flesh of her flat belly makes him want to reach out to touch it. Instead, he sits there watching her reveal her teen body to him again, knowing that he should not be looking. But he simply cannot tale his eyes off her.

The fabric of the shirt just keeps drifting upward until finally, the soft roundness of her perky breasts comes into sight. Before he knows it, there is his niece standing naked in front of him again and she is just as beautiful as she was earlier. The tom cat in him is greater than ever. He feels his prick straining in his pants, trying to break free of its prison. Jasmine slings the shirt to the floor and stands there letting him take in her naked form, this time a little more than before. His niece is more of a young woman than he thought.

“Now, Uncle Markus, tell me the truth,” she says in a sultry tone. “Do you like what you see?”

Markus just sits there, looking at her in completely awe, fighting the urge to do what he knows he shouldn’t. He can’t find the words to deny her or any words for that matter.

“How do you like this virgin body, Uncle Markus? Don’t you want to touch me instead of wondering what it feels like?” she taunts, running her hands over her delicate curves.

He has to. He cannot avoid it any longer. With his wife gone, he has been lonely. His niece being here the last two weeks has been a maddening hell. But to take her, means to change her and if the elders ever found out, it would be the end for him too. Miriam broke their rules. She revealed herself to him and changed him. Then she paid the price. It took several years for the elders to learn of it, but when they did, it was swift.

“I do want you,” he finally admits. “But I can’t. If I do then it will change you.”

She smiles at him. “I know it will, Uncle Markus. It will make me a woman. I will no longer be a little girl.”

“No,” he says sternly. “I mean you will be different. You will be something else.”

“I don’t understand,” she says, suddenly realizing that he is serious. “Do you have some kind of disease or something?”

“In a manner of speaking, yes,” he answers. “But this is what some would call supernatural.”

“Like a vampire?” she asks, feeling hopeful that he is. For her, there would be nothing cooler than being a vampire.

“A cat,” he says. “You would be able to become a cat.”

“Not as cool as a vampire,” she mutters. “But transforming into a cat could be kind of cool.”

“This isn’t the movies, girl,” he says harshly, perhaps too harshly because Jasmine flinches. “I’m sorry. Let me show you.”

In almost an instant Markus is standing and sprouting ears atop his head and glove-looking fur from his elbows to his hands. From behind him there is even a tail!

Jasmine takes a step back, the backs of her knees banging into the coffee table. “H-How?”

“For females it only takes a scratch. Think of something like cat scratch fever,” he says. “But for tom cats like me, just our cum.”

“Can I control it like you?” she asks, stepping closer.

“Yes, but it becomes easier and faster over time,” he explains. “This is why I cannot...”

“Can’t or won’t?” she asks, interrupting.

Markus peers into her eyes, searching for any doubt that she may have, any sign that she isn’t willing to go down this road. “I cannot guarantee you’ll like the results. Once it’s done, there is no turning back.”

“I don’t care,” she says. “I want to be special. I want to feel special.”

“You already are,” he says reaching out to touch her shoulder. He feels small goosebumps form under his touch as his hand runs down the length of her arm.

“I’m not going to argue,” she says. “You give me that gift or I will make sure mom and dad know about this.”

“It’s not a gift,” he counters. “It’s a fucking curse.”

“Please, Uncle Markus,” she pleads. “Please don’t make me have to tell my parents.”

Markus nods, slowly reaching out with his other hand to touch her waist. He pulls her naked body close to him. Jasmine wraps her arms around him. He runs his hands all over the small of her back.

“Doesn’t it feel good, Uncle Markus?” she coos.

As an answer, Markus moans and his hand drifts lower. He feels the firm roundness of her ass when he cups her cheeks. He begins to massage them, slowly spreading them apart so that his fingers can settle in between them. He can’t help but run his finger over her backdoor, feeling the tender ripples of it. Jasmine moans in response, tightening her ass.

“Oh, Uncle Markus,” she cries. “That feels so good.”

Her uncle circles her tight ass again with his finger. Again her ass tightens in response and loosens when his finger drifts away. Markus runs his finger back up her ass crack, feeling the warmth of it and listening to his niece taking in deep breaths. Then he runs is back down and circles her sphincter. He settles his finger over it and then slips it in.

“Uuhh,” she sighs loudly, feeling the finger sink in.

Markus remains silent as he keeps his finger pressed inside her, letting her enjoy the feeling and grow accustomed to its intrusion. He feels her muscles gripping at his finger like a baby on a pacifier. It’s time to press forward. This is when he begins to move it in and out, forcing her muscles to give more and more, becoming more accustomed the longer he massages it.

Jasmine starts to breathe quicker and deeper. Her body is getting hotter by the second. It reminds her of the times when she masturbates. Her moans grow in loudness and come out more rapidly. She bites her lip while scrunching his shirt up in both hands making a fist. “Oh, Uncle Markus, that feels so good,” she groans. “You’re making me so wet!”

Markus stops and pulls his finger free. Looking down between her legs he sees that she isn’t just wet, she is dripping wet. Her cunt glistens with her juices and he can see a wet, sticky trail of her running down the inside of her thigh to her knee. There are even a few droplets of her cum on the carpet. He smiles, looking at her. Jasmine returns the smile in kind. He can tell that she wants more and wonders if her virgin cunt is ready for his finger.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.