Rat Loves Stain - Cover

Rat Loves Stain

by Frank Lee

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Lee

Erotica Sex Story: Rat tries to avoid what he's sure could only be an emotional car crash with a girl as hot and kinky as Stain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   Oral Sex   .

Rat dragged the razor lightly over the inflated V at the apex of her open thighs. She was already hairless as a grape skin, and he was only pushing the droplets of water across her skin, playing with his own fascination. Her complexion made him think of butter melting. It was deep and creamy and almost had a synthetic quality, except for her being as human a thing as he’d ever known in this life.

“I’m gonna miss you. Bad.” He was so intent it came off like he was talking to her pussy. He dropped the razor and picked up the shower nozzle dangling down in the tub. Angling the nozzle between her legs, he sprayed her thighs and mound, rinsing away whatever was left of the cream he’d used on her.

“You don’t have to. If you’d just quit being an asshole everything’d be fine.”

He was sitting cross legged in the old, clawfoot tub. She was perched on the edge, feet planted at his sides. He yanked the plug and picked up the lotion bottle warming in the water. He splatted a few dollops in his palm. It was thin, almost watery now from sitting in the warm water. He started smearing the drippy lotion along her thighs and across her pussy.

The only hint of a tan line on her body he ever saw was when she opened her legs wider than she did out in the sun. He could see it now, like the fine shred of a secret.

“Nothing is ever fine. The whole fucking planet is a stupid failure. Except...” He leaned in close enough to inhale a bodyful of the scent rising off her pussy. Faint tendrils of her natural perfume filtered through the aroma of the lotion. The blood expanded in his veins. “Except your pussy,” he sighed, running his slick fingers over her mound and lips. “Jeezus ... if there were ever the perfect convergence of texture and contour ... accidental sculpture ... like the kind of accident constellations are made of.”

He traced the shape of her slit with his fingers. Up. Down. Across. He opened his mouth and let a hot rush of breath wash over her fresh mound.

“You’re just an obsessed maniac,” she said.

He peeled her lips open with his fingers and slowly dragged the flat of his tongue up her open maw. Then he planted a hard, wet kiss over her lips.

“Probably. But as obsessions go ... Maybe I’m like one of those crazy, reclusive millionaires with a huge greenhouse full of rare orchids or something.”

“I don’t think so, but if you lick me like that again I might be easier to convince.”

So he did, only this time, as his tongue slid upward over her slit he let the tip drag into the mouth of her sheath. She flushed harder and left cream on the tip of his tongue. He briefly sucked the bud of her clit and looked up. Her breasts had a heavy, inflated look from his angle beneath, and her nipples were standing out hard.

He looked back at her pussy. There, in the hollow of her carriage joint just beside the distended puff of her sex was her one imperfection: a birth mark like a wine stain. It was about the size of a half dollar coin. It was the reason she’d earned the name.

Why do they call you Stain, he’d asked her once.

Cuz of the birthmark, she said.

Who the fuck ever started calling you Stain?

My brother, she’d said.

How did your brother know... ?

She’d turned her head away and he left it at that. It wasn’t her fault. She was just ... that kind of accident. The intricate lines of her face. The offhand river of sensuous addiction oozing from every pore.

It was just what she had the bad luck to be. A complete object of irrational desire.

Pure chemical.

Rat leaned in and licked the wine stain. He could’ve sworn he could taste the remains of whatever had left it there. He closed his eyes and pressed his face against her pussy.

“God I’m gonna miss you, Stain.”

Her fingers laced into his dark, wet hair. His body was still wet as hers. Like they were both covered in tears.

“Don’t do this,” she said. “It’s good with us. I mean ... it’s like us makes sense or something.”

“Please. Don’t make it harder than it already is.”

Rat clamped his hands over her upper thighs and dug his thumbs into the meat at the base of her ass, kneading and spreading her at the same time. He opened his mouth and covered her pussy, pressing the broad side of his tongue against her slit. At first, he just moved his tongue against the slick pliancy of her lips in subtle undulations. The undulations gradually transformed into swiping laps up along her slit, dragging over the knotted clit at the apex.

“If you’re only going to banish me in the morning, why shouldn’t I just cut you off now?” she said, but her voice was already growing husky.

Rat backed away from her pussy and stood up. There was a fluid quality to the solid contours of his body, while his cock stood out hard, thick and imposing. In her sitting position, Stain’s face was almost level with the strutting swagger of Rat’s vibrant stalk.

“Because you’re like me,” he told her, touching the side of her face. “We’re wired the same. Fuck first. Ask questions later.”

She was ignoring his face, keeping her eye trained on his cock. He gripped a handful of wet, blonde hair and pulled her forward. She instantly opened her mouth, but he avoided her lips, grinding his shaft across her face. Her tongue lashed out as he crushed his hard flesh into her cheek. But her mouth was a luxury he could only resist so long, and when she cupped his balls in one hand, curling the other around the base of his shank, he caved.

Rat’s oozing bulb disappeared into the roiling heat of Stain’s mouth and he let go of her hair and grabbed the wall with both hands. The motion of her lips, tongue and hand all blurred into one thing.

“How do you always make this feel like you’re devouring my fucking soul,” he groaned.

She grunted some kind of vague reply, her mouth plugged full of his straining flesh. He pulled back and pushed in. And again. The hand caressing his balls held its position, but her finger reached out and teased his rim.

“Fuck.” There was more breath to the sound than word. “Fuck.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.