Just Another Day in Dulce
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tale in my sexy new world. Watch the codes. It's a story from a young man living in the town of Dulce. Don't look for it. It's fiction in a universe that isn't real. The time is "current." Everyone fucks. Women love sex with many partners and men do, too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Caution  

School started. Everyone in my classes now wore tunics. There had been a few last year who were late to get a tunic but all now wore them. Our teachers, of course, wore tunics. Frequently, a teacher or a student would bend over one of the sex benches. Sis did any time she could. We had two classes together and she was late twice during the first week. One teacher was male. He bent her over his desk and flipped her skirt over her back. He gave her two swats with his paddle and then fucked her ass. After coming, he offered her holes to everyone in the class. We guys ran a train on her butt. The swats hurt her but she loved being butt fucked by every guy in the class. Loni performed cleaning duties on our cocks and her holes.

Our classes were unremarkable. We learned facts. Math and science were strongly pushed by our educational system. There was a class on sex that we had to take each year. We were taught the few rules limiting our activities and given the opportunity to try many different positions. My only time being butt fucked was in that class. Even though the teacher, Mister Clark, was gentle, it wasn’t for me. I even lost my erection! I wasn’t the only guy who found that he didn’t get off that way. Interestingly, a few of the girls didn’t care for anal either. Sis was a popular member of the class as was Loni. They both loved to fuck any way, any time, by any body.

After school, we would walk to the town square to watch and participate in the activities. The benches were popular. Marie and I frequently used a bench with me lying on my back. She would mount me and different guys would do her ass. She enjoyed the double penetrations. Sis was either on a bench or on the ground being butt fucked. She experienced double anal most days. Some housewives walked through the park to get gang banged. Mom was popular there.

One evening at supper, Dad said, “It’s time for us to host a party.” He looked at Mom. “Lucy, you or Mary or both of you need to think about entertainment.”

Mary said, “I’ve been doing double anal a lot and enjoy it. I know Mom does, too. We’ll have to think about something new. I may ask Loni for ideas.”

Mom grinned. “You do that. I’ll talk to Maureen. We should be able to find some new kink. Tom, when do you want to target the party?”

Dad thought a moment. “Let’s set it for four days from today. Will that work for everyone?” Mom, Sis, and I all nodded.

We went to bed later with Sis joining me. She mounted me with my cock sliding into her cunt and said, “Mike, do you have any ideas?”

“I can think of a few things.” I stopped talking and she stopped moving. “I know you and Mom don’t like spankings and whippings. Those are out. Both of you are into anal so that thought is natural. Finally, it should be thick and long and a little bit gross.”

She had resumed fucking my cock with her cunt. “Those are true statements. What are you thinking about?”

“Animals. Did you see Carol’s dog on Melissa?”

“No, but I heard about it.”

I said slowly, “There are other animals.” I let the statement drop into the air so Mary could think about it.

“That does sound kinky.” She finally said. “It would be different. Other than dogs, what might be a possibility?”

“There are horses.”

“Hmm.” She continued to move on my cock. She shrugged. “Fuck me, Mike. Don’t stop until we shoot.”

I pounded up as she pushed down until I shot my load into her cunt. She lay over me catching her breath. Finally, she rolled off and we slept.

I knew she talked to Mom but neither of them said anything to me. I wasn’t overly endowed nor under-sized so there was no reason to expect that I would be playing any part in the evenings proceedings as a star. Since I didn’t like my ass penetrated, it was unlikely that I would be doing any act for show. I did expect to fuck, of course.

School went by with the usual lessons and fucking. Loni was involved with a gang bang in our biology class that continued through the next hour’s class also. It was fun. I shot a load in her cunt and another in her ass. I think fifteen or so of us did her. Sis watched and was used some, too.

We arrived home that afternoon and she bent over for me. I fucked her ass for a long time since I had popped a number of times during classes. I finally shot a load up her butt. She turned to suck me and Mom came in to suck her butt cleaning my cum from my sister’s ass.

When Dad came home, he wanted a report as he sodomized my sister. Mom had been wearing a butt plug when she showed up in the kitchen. I could see the end of it as she prepared supper. It looked large. She said, “I talked with Maureen today. I ate her out while she told me about a farm on the edge of town that might be able to supply trained animals for some kinky fun. She wants to get fucked by whatever fucks us. After she came, I fisted her all the way to the elbow. It was easy to get in her ass. I put my other hand in her cunt. She came big time. She had a small group of guys over who fucked my ass. They plugged my ass so I could bring home their cum for Mary.” She grinned. “I have an appointment to go to the farm tomorrow.”

Mary moved behind Mom and pulled the plug from her butt. There was a lot of cum in Mom’s ass and Mary busily slurped it all down into her stomach. She polished off the last by running her hand in Mom’s ass to be sure she got all that she could.

That night, she went to bed with my parents and I slept alone. Mom woke me with a morning blow job inhaling my cock into her throat. I gave my load and she continued to suck until my bladder released. She swallowed my piss. She came up and said, “Thank you, Son. I needed that.”

At breakfast, I found that my sister would go with Mom to that farm skipping school for the day. I was instructed to get her assignments so she could work them this evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.