Just Another Day in Dulce - Cover

Just Another Day in Dulce

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale in my sexy new world. Watch the codes. It's a story from a young man living in the town of Dulce. Don't look for it. It's fiction in a universe that isn't real. The time is "current." Everyone fucks. Women love sex with many partners and men do, too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Caution  

In the morning, I woke to Sis sucking my cock. After I came, I blasted her throat with piss. She swallowed everything. We rose and she went into my parent’s room. She mounted Mom’s face and pissed down her throat. Dad watched and then stood giving Mary his cock. He shot a load down her throat and then pissed her throat. The three of them went into bathrooms to clean up.

I had breakfast.

I was walking into town again heading for the square. I had decided to just hang out around the bandstand and watch initially. Later, I would probably, well likely, participate.

I didn’t know it but it was judgment day for traffic offenses. Monetary fines are not used. Instead, corporal punishment was used. In Dulce, it was sexual as well.

There were ten offenders this day, four men and six women. The first one up was a young guy. He had been speeding. The open highways had no speed limit but, inside town limits, there were speed limits and they were enforced for safety. He had been driving fifty in a twenty-five zone in the middle of the day. He had just missed running over a couple fucking at the edge of a sidewalk.

His penalty was five lashes and half a day in the stocks. He stripped off his clothes and was gently, though firmly, pulled to a stock. He was bent over it with his legs clamped spread out and a belt over his waist. The town Punisher gave him the five lashes. The last two made him cry out from the pain. The Punisher walked away and an older woman walked toward him wearing a strap-on of moderately massive proportions. He could see her. “Mom, please don’t!”

“Arnold, you have been chastised about this by your father and me. You didn’t listen.” She moved to his face. “Suck it and get it wet because I’m going to fuck the shit out of your ass.”

He sobbed and then gagged as she shoved the rubbery cock into his mouth and down his throat. She pumped his face hard. I saw him trying to get the shaft wet through his gagging. She pulled out and walked behind him. She pressed a button to lower the height of his ass for her convenience. She shoved that rubber cock deep into his ass making him cry out with pain. She didn’t give him a chance to get used to that sodomizing shaft but began to fuck his defenseless ass hole hard with long, fast strokes. He was moaning with pain and, possibly, humiliation as she stroked steadily in and out of his ass. After almost five minutes, she stopped and brought her rubber cock to his face saying, “Lick it clean, my slutty son.” He opened his mouth and swallowed her fake cock all the way down his throat. A man walked up behind him and shoved a normal-sized cock into his ravaged ass hole. I could tell he was in pain and it would continue without stopping until he was released around noon.

As this was happening, the next offender was brought forward. It was a woman about my mother’s age with a nice shape that was gradually going to heavier weight. She had been careless and ran into the rear of another car at an intersection. Her insurance company paid for the damages. The victim was there. She was a pretty college-age student. She acknowledged that her car had been repaired. The mother would be given four lashes and a half day in the stocks. She was tied into place and the Punisher gave her four hard lashes. Each one made her cry out with pain. The Punisher moved away and an older man moved into position behind her. He pushed his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her fast and hard. The girl she had hit moved to her face and lifted the front of her tunic. The woman began to lick and suck her victim’s cunt. The girl and the older man came. Others took their places. It would be a long morning for her.

It went on as each person violating our traffic laws was lashes and placed in stocks for a defined period of time. It was time for the last one. It was a young, pretty girl who looked very scared. Her offense had been speeding, running from the police, and driving under the influence of alcohol. She had only had her license for two months. Her license was revoked for starters. She would have to take the entire series of courses again to regain her license. Her punishment would be twenty lashes! After that, she would have two days and a night in the stocks. She couldn’t stifle a sob. Two officers stripped her and placed her over the stocks. She was tied in place. She was crying in anticipation of the pain.

The Punisher stepped behind her and to one side. He would use a shorter whip on her. He began to whip her with it. His strokes were consistent and harsh. She had to be revived twice, both times by men pissing on her face. By the time all the lashes had been applied, she was bleeding in a couple of spots. She was sobbing. Water was poured over her butt increasing her pain but washing her ass. Ointment was applied to the cuts. Then, the fucking started. Men were lined up to take her cunt and ass. A few took her mouth, usually after fucking one of her holes. She would be in the stocks for a long time. It drove home to me the point that obeying the traffic laws was the only good way to drive. Driving under the influence of alcohol was considered a serious crime. Killing someone while driving that way would result in execution after you suffered. The question wouldn’t be death but how long it would take you to die!

George took her ass and shot his load into her butt. He came over to me. “Mike, you should take her, too. She will be pretty used up later.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.