Just Another Day in Dulce - Cover

Just Another Day in Dulce

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale in my sexy new world. Watch the codes. It's a story from a young man living in the town of Dulce. Don't look for it. It's fiction in a universe that isn't real. The time is "current." Everyone fucks. Women love sex with many partners and men do, too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Caution  

We piled into the two cars and George and Frank drove us to the lake. Upon arriving, the two drivers began to fondle their sex partners. The rest of us went down to the beach and stripped. Naked, we all went into the water.

I looked back toward shore and saw George on Loni fucking her cunt. She had her legs wrapped around his body. Larry was on his stomach being butt fucked by Frank. I had seen Frank fuck male and female butts before. He didn’t want his partner on hands and knees but flat on their stomach. Despite that, he wasn’t harsh in his actions.

After the older guys finished, Loni and Larry came out to the water joining the rest of us. They washed the cum from Loni’s cunt and from Larry’s ass while we all played and fondled each other.

Marie waded over to me and said, “Let’s do it, Mike. I like guys to be my age most of the time.”

She was close and I pushed my hand between her legs and fingered her cunt. She groaned happily.

Larry joined us and said, “Marie, I would like to fuck rather than be fucked. Let me have your ass while you and Mike fuck.”

She nodded and we left the water. I lay down and Marie mounted my erection and took me all the way into her cunt. Larry licked her asshole and then spat on his cock before sliding it into her butt. We moved gently and steadily with all three of us enjoying the action and letting our pace build slowly. Soon, our urges overtook us and we pounded each other and shot loads into Marie. She gushed girl cum all over my groin moaning happily.

Others in our group had joined us on shore happily fucking. I lay there after Larry and then Marie rolled off. Loni mounted me and we began to fuck.

She looked me in the eye and requested, “Fuck my ass doggy. Do me hard! Mike, I want it that way. Please!”

I pushed her off me and she got on her hands and knees. I got in position behind her and pushed my cock into her ass with a long, hard push. She groaned as I went through her sphincter and deep into her butt.

“Yes! Fuck my ass! Do me hard! Pound my ass, Mike!” I picked up the pace and began to power into her ass. Since I had cum lately, it took a while before I shot cum into her rectum. That took her over the top and she came shuddering with me. We rolled to our sides while still connected.

“Thanks, Mike. I really wanted that. Your sister says you’re a great butt fucker. She’s right.”

“Loni, I’m going to do her when I get home the evening.”

“She’ll thank me tomorrow.”

When it was late in the afternoon, Robert called his house to request a ride. I called my mother. Mom said, “Are Marie, Loni, and Larry with you?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good. They will ride with you. Our families are having a cookout at Loni’s house. I’ll be there soon. Bye.”

I looked at my three friends Mom had mentioned. “Mom said you should ride with me. Our families are going to come over for a cookout at your place, Loni.”

She shrugged. “It’s about our turn.” We nodded.

She continued, “While we are waiting, Larry, would you fuck my ass?”

He nodded and she bent over a sex bench at the edge of the parking lot where we were waiting. She flipped the back of her little skirt up and Larry moved into position and firmly pushed his cock into her ass. She groaned happily.

Marie sat on a lower bench pulling me toward her. She reached under my tunic for my cock and inhaled it into her mouth and down her throat.

Larry was fucking Loni energetically while Marie applied suction to my cock holding it in her throat and letting her neck muscles massage it. None of us were gentle because we were all going for our cums. I looked down and saw that most of Marie’s hand was in her cunt so she would get off, too. I fucked her face happily. We started orgasming. I popped off when Marie shoved a finger into my ass prodding my prostate.

“Shit!” I came hard feeling her swallow to take my load. Larry and Loni came together with him shooting a load in her intestines.

We had just finished when my mom drove up. We piled into the car with me in the front passenger seat and Marie sitting in my lap. Mom drove off and I noticed her squirm as she drove. Marie saw and pushed her hand under Mom’s skirt to find her cunt full of a vibrator. Marie turned it up a notch making Mom groan. “Shit! Between that one and the plug in my ass, I’m going nuts. I’m glad it’s not far to the house.”

It wasn’t far and Mom shivered through two orgasms even in that short trip. We got out of the car. Our fathers were sitting around and Loni’s father motioned his daughter to him. She knelt in front of him facing away. He flipped up the front of his tunic and moved forward. He buried his huge cock in her ass. She moaned, “Shit, Dad! Fuck my ass!” He began to power fuck her ass. I now knew why she could take anal easily and enjoyed our cocks there.

He fucked her hard for many more minutes until he powered his cum into her rear making her wail as she orgasmed with him. After a few long moments, he pulled back. Loni turned around and sucked his cock to clean it. He said, “Maureen.” He pointed at his daughter’s ass that starting to drip with his cum. Loni’s mother, Maureen, hurried over to her daughter and began to suck her ass. She didn’t know it but she would be sucking Larry’s cum, too. Some of mine might still be in there though I doubted it.

Marie’s older brother grabbed her and pulled her on top of him. I reached behind my mother and pulled the plug from her ass. I shoved my cock all the way in roughly making her grunt. Everyone was fucking hard trying for their first cums of the party. Cries of cums came from all corners of the room and from the backyard. The edge was off. I had replaced the plug in Mom’s ass. She turned and sucked my cock to clean it of cum and her anal juices. I knew Mom. She loved the taste of ass. I turned to watch Marie get spit-roasted. Mom’s face went between my butt cheeks and her tongue burrowed up my rear. I didn’t care for much in my backside but Mom’s tongue was always welcome.

The host family usually had something to show off for the party. Loni’s father stood and walked to his wife. “Maureen has a new trick that she has learned. She will demonstrate it for your enjoyment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.