Just Another Day in Dulce - Cover

Just Another Day in Dulce

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale in my sexy new world. Watch the codes. It's a story from a young man living in the town of Dulce. Don't look for it. It's fiction in a universe that isn't real. The time is "current." Everyone fucks. Women love sex with many partners and men do, too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Caution  

I had left our house and was walking down the street toward the square. I am Michael and fifteen years old. I wore a man’s tunic after earning it from my father through my efforts with my mother and sister on my fourteenth birthday. I thought about that day as I walked.

It was my fourteenth birthday and I went into the kitchen naked from my bath because my clothes were missing. We frequently didn’t wear clothes in the house or yard so that wasn’t totally crazy.

I saw my father sitting at the kitchen table grinning. My mother and sister were bent over the table. Sis was sucking my father’s cock while my mother had her hands at her hips pulling at her butt cheeks.

She said, “Mike, it’s your birthday. You will start with me.”

I now knew why my clothes were missing. I would no longer wear a child’s clothing after that morning. I walked to the table and stood behind my mother. My cock quickly rose to its fully erect state and I pushed into her cunt steadily until I was all the way inside her. She moaned in arousal with my cock’s deep presence.

“Fuck me, Son.” I began to fuck her cunt with steady full strokes taking us both to orgasms. She was grunting with the force of my pelvis pumping against her butt cheeks. Our bodies made a wet, slapping sound until she orgasmed taking me with her. I pumped her cunt full of teenage cum feeling her muscles squeeze every last drop from my balls.

I fell back into a chair. I thought, “I enjoyed my first fuck.” Mother went to her knees before me and inhaled my cock sucking her juices and my cum off it. I quickly responded by hardening in her mouth. She swallowed my entire cock down her throat delighting me with the feeling. My father shot a load in my sister’s mouth. She swallowed and cleaned him.

My mother rose up and pulled Sis over to me. She pushed her backwards onto my lap with her legs spread. My mother’s hand went between our legs and placed the head of my cock at her butt. Sis pushed down. I popped through her sphincter and deep into her ass. Sis moaned, “Shit, you went in deep, Mike. You’re going to be popular with my friends.”

I pounded my cock in her ass deep and hard until I shot my second load of cum into my sister’s rectum. She came as she felt my cum shoot into her bottom. My father had begun to face fuck my mother but stopped to let her moan out her own orgasm. She had been pumping her cunt hard using three fingers. I slowly pulled out of Sis’s ass and my mother knelt to suck my cock clean. She then put her lips to Sis’s ass and sucked my load. That was hot to watch. My dad had moved over to Sis. He must have agreed that it was hot because he skull fucked her until he shot cum down her throat.

I had cereal and left the house to run as I always had. That day was different because now I wore a man’s tunic rather than a child’s shorts or long pants.

Now, it’s over a year later. I’m walking into town when a car pulled beside me and an attractive woman about my mother’s age or a little younger stopped it beside me. She looked at me and said, “I want a fuck. Get in. I’ll ride you into town and then you can ride me.”

She was looked hot wearing only a short skirt with no top. She had good tits. I got in the car with her and began to play with her boobs. The nipples elongated and I pinched and twisted them which she liked according to her moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.