King of the Cul-de-sac
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Son forces himself on his mother after they move to a suburb.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Clergy  

“I’m Sophia.” Came an excited voice from behind me.

I turn to find the ginger girl from the foodcourt.

She looks cute in a low cut blouse that shows off her freckled shoulders and an ample amount of pale cleavage. Her short blue skirt falls well short of her knees. There was a gap between the skirt hem and her tall white socks.

As we talked my eyes are drawn to her large breasts. Her Double D tits were just a bit bigger than mom’s generous orbs. Plus they look even bigger on her thin frame.

“Hi. My name is Brian.” I offer my hand. “Pleased to meet you.”

“I’ve seen you around campus.” She says with a smile. “Was that your mother?”

“The older woman that you so eagerly groped and humiliated?” She blushes at my question. Then nods, delightfully biting her lower lip. “Yes that was my mother.”

“The two of you seem to have a very ... Oedipal relationship.” The cute coed probes.

I give her a grin. “Yeah. I’m training my mom to be my whore.” Sophia noticeably shivers at my words.

She leans in really close. “That’s super hot,” she whispers.

My dick rises as I stare down her cleavage. “Yeah?” I ask.

“Yeah. She brushes, then squeezes my hard cock through my jeans.

“How would you like to go on a date?” I ask.

“I’d love that, but I’m busy all weekend.” She answers with a pout. “Monday?” She asks eagerly.

“Sounds good.” I tell her. We exchange information and she kisses my cheek before bouncing off. She looks back, smiling. Making sure I’m watching her cute ass.

I’m so horny, but I have one more class before the weekend.

When I finally get home in the afternoon, mom has the house looking great. Everything has been unpacked, cleaned, and organized.

She waits for me at the door. Taking my books when I step in.

“Did you have a good day, sir?” She asks.

She wore black high heels with straps. They left most of her feet bare. I’d never really seen her wear high heels growing up. She looked hot in them, if a little unsteady.

She wore white, thigh high stockings. Attached to a matching garter. A black, lace thong. Leaving her big sweet ass uncovered.

Her big D-cup tits were mostly visible through a sheer, white crop top. Around her neck she wore the black leather, dog collar. The word ‘SLUT’ clearly visible in silver letters. The chained leash hanging down behind her.

“Yes I did, whore.” Mom smiles and blushes at the degrading title. “How about you?”

“It’s much better, now that my master is home.”

I grab her leash and lead her into the living room. Mom wobbling a couple times on her high heels.

I sit on the big, leather recliner. Mom lies across my lap. Her round ass in the air.

I lightly run my fingers over her new tattoo. She shivers at my touch. I trace the letters. ‘Whore Mother’ on a banner, held by two nearly nude slavegirls. Definitely not safe for work.

I pick up the leather paddle from the table next to the chair.

This isn’t the first time I spanked her from this chair this week.

In fact the chair was a new purchase. We had a discussion about how she would prefer to be spanked. I wanted to encourage her in taking an active role in our new lifestyle.

“When I was younger and had been naughty my father would spank me in a big, brown, leather recliner.” She told me.

So we went out and bought one. We had fucked in the thing nearly every day this week. She got so turned on just by the sight of it.

I rub her ass with the paddle. Her breath coming faster and faster. Anticipating the pain, soon to come.

With a flick of my wrist I bring the paddle down on her ass. Her rear jiggling delightfully. Mom gasps at the sharp pain.

Then I spank her again and again. My mother moaning and squealing at each strike. Kicking her stocking clad legs up and down.

“I’m sorry sir! I’m so sorry. I’ll be a good girl!” Mom begs. My dick almost painfully hard.

I reach beneath her and start groping her dangling tits through the sheer top. Pinching and pulling at her nipples. A sweet, painful counter point to the ache from her rear. The paddle sounding out a continuous beat as her freckle covered ass burns from the pain.

When I finally relent, mom’s rear is nice and red. Her excited breath coming quick.

She slides off my lap. Rubbing her stinging derrière and helping me pull my jeans off. Her big tits moving up and down as her chest heaves.

She kisses the tip of my hard cock. Then climbs onto the chair, straddling my lap.

She pushes aside her thong, and with a lusty groan, settles on me. My dick buried deep in her wet cunt.

She places her hands on the back of the leather chair. Her arms on either side of my head. I grab her hips as I shove in and out of her.

“Oh! Oh Brian!” She moans. Bouncing up and down in my lap like a college girl. Her big tits flopping up and down in her sheer, white top.

My mother cums quickly. Her body shuddering in my arms as she gasps. “Oh! Oh god! Fill me up. I want my son’s baby juice in my whore womb.”

I can’t hold back. My balls clench, and I groan. I shoot a full load of jizz in my mother’s twat.

I thrust a few more times to make sure she takes every last drop. Then I shove her to the ground.

Mom obediently slurps the fuck slime from my limp dick. Making sure I am nice and clean.

“Thank you sir.” She says happily looking up at me. “Thank you for putting your whore in her proper place.”

Monday morning I picked out clothes for mom to wear for her first day back to work.

She stood nude, nervously watching me pick stuff out.

“Are ... are you sure?” There was a chance that what I was going to make her wear would get her fired.

She had just started the job. She was lucky to get it. Having been a housewife for twenty years didn’t leave her qualified for much. It was a data processing job for a trucking company.

I had picked out a short black skirt, and stockings. When she sat there would be a gap between them. Underneath she had a pink thong. She would have to be careful if she needed to bend over. Otherwise she would moon someone.

Her white blouse was low cut enough to see the top of her pink bra. Offering a generous amount of cleavage.

She gave me a kiss before she left, then headed out the door.

When I got home that night I asked how it went.

“Oh, Brian. It was awful.” She started. “I got called in to my boss’s office and chastised right away. He made sure I saw him mark me down in my record.

Then the truckers were in and out of my cubicle all day. Staring down my shirt. Some even put their hands on my shoulder. Like I was some truck stop bimbo.”

I grinned. “Good. Let them. In fact if any of them want to do more you let them.”

“But...” She looked like she wanted to argue. Her obedience was nearly complete, but she felt her job was important.

I hadn’t shared my plans for her future profession yet. I was planning on getting her fired. I was keeping that fact secret from her. I wanted mom to experience the humiliation of getting fired for sexual reasons.

“I think you need to have a little lesson.” I lead her to our bedroom. “Strip.” I order.

She quickly pulls her clothes off. Excited to be fucked or abused. Hesitating when she sees me picking something out for her to wear.

“You ... you want me to dress up? Sir.” She asks meekly.

“That’s right. Then we are going out.” I announce.

She dresses in the costume I picked out. A pink, sheer, one piece thong. A scattering of hearts the only thing covering her nipples and bald pussy. If she had any pubic hair left, it would have been visible.

Mom pulls on matching pink thigh high stockings and elbow length gloves.

She gets a blue, pleated skirt. So short, I can see the bottom of her asscheeks while she stands.

To finish the costume she gets a pair of big pink bunny ears, and the strappy black high heels she wore on Friday. I pin a pink fluffy bunny tail to the back of her skirt.

“I ... I...” She stammers, looking in a mirror. She looks like she is on her way to a costume party for porn stars. A big slutty pink bunny.

“Let’s go.” I say ruthlessly.

I take her out to a local bowling alley. Something that we used to do a few times a year as a family.

Mom’s cheeks turn red from embarrassment as everyone watches her pick out a ball.

“Not going to be a problem with her dressed like that. Is it?” I ask. Paying for our lane.

“Naw.” The grinning guy says. Watching mom bend over. Her nearly bare ass on display for the whole room.

“I know it’s not great for the floors. I’ll get you some blow job action if she can keep the high heels on.”

The guy grins and nods.

The place was pretty much just men. Drinking buddies I’d guess. No families.

Mom walks over to our lane. Eyes downcast, carrying her ball. She picked out a pink one.

She was humiliated, and shamed. Dressed solely to be an object of lust. But part of her was enjoying it. I could tell by her breathing she was excited. The pink ball was an admission of her lust.

“Alright. One game. For every pin you miss you get a spanking.” Her eyes go wide as I pull out the leather paddle. Setting it on the ball return.

“W ... where’s your ball?” She asks quietly.

I grin. “I didn’t say I was playing.”

Mom grips the ball. Then she hobbles forward. Trying not to fall over in her heels.

The ball thunks and rolls slowly down her lane. Falling in the gutter half way down.

“Thats ten.” I say, standing up.

“I get another ball.” She protests.

Grinning I tell her, “I never said pins missed per frame.”

I grab her long red/brown hair. Forcing her to bend over the ball return. Her skirt riding most of the way up her ass.

I use the paddle to reveal the rest of her round behind. Then give her ten swift swats. The men around us cheering.

I sit back down. Mom rubbing her rear as she picks up her ball.

She is actually quite a good bowler. Her average is two forty three. But now, her high heels make bowling nearly impossible.

Her next ball barely clips two pins. She takes another eight swats.

The guy behind the counter comes up and offers me a deal as mom rolls her third ball.

Guys will pay ten bucks a pop to spank her, and we will split the cash.

I say yes. It’s a quick ninety bucks.

Over a half hour mom’s ass gets redder and redder as strangers spank her. Most guys get to give her a good seven or eight swats.

Finally her worst game is done. She puts her ball away then we follow the owner back into the maintenance area.

“Give his dick a good suck.” I tell her. Having to speak up over the sound of crashing pins and machinery.

Mom nods. She knew something was up.

She gets to her knees, looking sexy as a pink bunny slut. She pulls the grinning guy’s dick out of his pants. I watch as her head bobs up and down. Sucking cock like a good whore.

“Ooh! A swallower!” The guy laughs. Mom gobbling down every last drop of jizz.

When we get back home I bend her over the arm of the couch. Flipping up her skirt and pushing aside her lingerie.

We both groan as I bury my rock hard cock, balls deep in her wet pussy. She gasps as I grab her long hair, forcing her head up.

I slap her big sore ass as I thrust.

“You’re just a dirty whore. Unh! A filthy cum slut. Unh! Happily gobbling any dick.” I berate her as we fuck. I can feel her orgasm quickly building.

She cries out loudly when she cums. Her pussy squeezing around my cock.

I give her ass a final smack as I blow my load.

I pull my limp dick out of my used, whore, mother. My cum leaking down her thigh as she pants. Still bent over the couch.

“If you are a good girl, I won’t make you wear that to work tomorrow.” I head upstairs. “Now I have to get ready for my date.”

I met Sophia at a local restaurant. She looked great in a short yellow sundress. Low cut to show off a generous amount of her sweet breasts. It clung to her curves quite erotically.

We got a booth and she sat next to me. Our thighs touching. She would frequently lean in to try some of my food, giving me a great view down her cleavage.

We talked about our lives growing up, about school, and our plans for the future. Sophia was smart and witty. I found myself drawn to her in a way I never did to the girls I dated in high school.

Halfway through the meal she dropped her hand on my lap. Slowly she began caressing my thigh. When I glanced at the attractive redhead she just gave me a sly grin. Neither of us said anything, and her fingers slowly got bolder. Soon she was stroking my stiff cock through my slacks.

After the waiter leaves our dessert I ask, “Are you wearing panties?”

“Mm, a thong.” Sophia says quietly

“Take then off and give them to me.” I order.

With a gleam in her eye she slips her hands under her dress. I watch as the cloth rides up, revealing most of her creamy thighs. She lifts her cute ass off the cushion. Then pulls her green thong down her legs. She hands it to me with a smile. I put it in my pocket.

Sophia leans in close. “I want to be your whore too.”

I pull her in for a kiss. Our tongues dancing together. I can taste the chocolate cake we have eaten.

I pay quickly and take her out to mom’s car. I had parked in a semi secluded spot. There wasn’t anyone to watch as I bent Sophia over the hood of the car. Not yet anyway.

I pull up her dress revealing her cute derrière. Not as big and round as my mom’s, but still nice. She gasps when I give her a few swats.

“I already have a good whore. Why would I want another?” I demand swatting her a couple more times.

“Oh! I know you’re attracted to me, and I would be so obedient. Uuunh!” She moaned as I stuck two fingers deep in her wet twat. “Why wouldn’t you want more than one whore?”

The redhead had a good point.

I pull my fingers out, slick with her juices. She wiggles her bare ass at me, hungry for more.

I spin her around and make her face me. I press my fingers to her lips. Eagerly she sucks on them. Looking me in the eyes as she tastes her own pussy juice.

I pull her into the alley behind the restaurant. Dirty and dark. I pull off her yellow dress dropping it on the ground. Her bra soon follows. Revealing her perky double D tits. Like two pale moons in the dark.

Sophia gasps as I pinch her nipples hard. Her back against a dumpster. I push her to her knees, garbage on the ground around her. She pulls out my hard cock and sucks. I run my hands through her orange hair as she expertly runs her tongue up and down my dick.

Grabbing her hair I start to thrust. Further and further back. Until she starts to gag. I take my time and see just how far I can get my dick in her throat.

Not quite all the way it turns out. Finally I relent. I pull her off my cock, coughing and gasping for air.

I pull her to her feet by her red hair. Her eyes watery. “You still good?” She nods and I give her face a couple slaps. Not too hard. Then I spin her around, pushing her legs apart.

Still slick with Sophia’s saliva, I ram my cock deep in her whore cunt. My date squeals in pleasure. Grinding her cute ass back into me as I fuck her in the alley.

I pull her hair, yanking her head back. Then I push our bodies forward. Forcing her tits against the cold, dingy metal. Fucking her against the dumpster.

“Unh! Your just a hole for me to use. Aren’t you?” I taunt.

“Ooh! Oh, yes!”

“Just a dirty, alley whore!” I grunt as I cum deep inside her. Filling Sophia with my hot seed.

I force her back to her knees, rubbing my slimy dick on her pale cheek. Obediently She sucks it clean.

“I want you to sit here.” I step away. Buckling my pants. “Count to five hundred. Then you can go back to your car and go home.”

I grab her clothes and walk away. Leaving here there. Nude and used in a dirty alley.

I sit in my car. Her clothes tossed in the back. Recording the alley with my phone. Soon Sophia comes sneaking out. Nude, covering her big tits with one arm. The other covering her crotch.

I record her as she makes her way to her car. Then drives off.

I smile to myself. Definitely some potential there.

On Wednesday mom had some more stories to tell. “You wouldn’t believe what happened at work today.”

We were lying naked on the bed. Her on her back, me propped up on my elbow.

I was caressing her pubic mound with my fingertips. Plucking any hairs that I found with tweezers. Occasionally flicking mom’s clit with my finger.

“The truckers got a lot more bold. After I got written up for the third day in a row, Gus came by. A fat, greasy guy. I don’t like him at all.” She recounted.

“He came up and put his hand on my shoulder. ‘Lookin’ good Amanda.’ He told me. That’s when I noticed his fly was open, and his dick was poking out. Just barely, but I could clearly see it from my chair.

He grinned down at me. ‘Got some stuff for you to handle.’ He told me. Almost in a daze I reached into his pants and grabbed his dick.”

Mom starts squeezing her breasts as she thinks about the demeaning act. “With my hand in his open fly, I started to stroke him.

He just casually kept talking about work. His hand slid into my blouse.” She pinched and pulls at her own nipples. “His fingers found my nipples and painfully pulled my breasts out of my bra. First one, then the other.

He just stood there groping me as I jerked him off.” I stick a couple fingers up mom’s wet pussy. She arches her back from the pleasure. I finger her as she tells her story.

“He pulled his dick out and pushed me back in my chair. Groaning as he jerked off onto my tits. When he was done he leaned in and called me a whore.

The rest of the day, the truckers would stop by with their order sheets. I would jerk or suck them off. Eleven guys Brian.” Her voice was getting shriller. Her orgasm close.

“Those men used me like a whore. Your mommy’s a whore! I’m just an old whore!” She was nearly screaming. Her body convulsed as she came. Her cunt squeezing my fingers as I tickled her insides.

“Oh, god. Brian, it was amazing.” She said. Her body still trembling as she rolled over and sucked my dick.

I smile and pet the hair of my whore mother.

Late in the evening I take mom out to eat. I dressed in a nice collard shirt and slacks. She was dressed as a slutty Alice in wonderland.

She had checkerboard patterned stockings. An indelicately short blue skirt with white ruffles. Just barely covering her ass.

Mom’s midriff was bare. Her top was a blue and white tube top. She didn’t wear a bra, and it showed off plenty of cleavage.

She also has a blue bow in her hair and her black high heels.

“Well, it’s not quite as humiliating as that bunny costume.” She sighs as we get in the car.

I take her to a nice, sit down restaurant. She gets plenty of looks from the customers. Her cheeks flush with embarrassment as we sit.

The meal is nice. Plus the waiter keeps looking down mom’s top when he serves us. Which is often.

When the waiter comes with the check I grin at my mom. “Thank the nice man. Stand up and curtsy for him.”

Obediently she gets up and does a wobbly curtsy. “Thank you sir.” The waiter is obviously aroused.

After dinner I take her to the park for a stroll. As we step under the trees I yank down her top. Setting her big tits free.

Mom’s breasts wobble and jiggle as she takes my arm and we walk. We pass only a few people, who gawk at mother’s state of undress. She looks away, unable to meet the strangers’ judging eyes.

I look for a somewhat secluded spot. I can feel mom shivering against me. Nervous about what she knows I’m going to make her do.

I haven’t yet fucked her out in public. Not where a cop might show up.

Finally I just say, “Fuck it.” and bend her over the back of a bench. We face the trail as I push her thong out of the way.

Mom gasps as I shove into her. Her dangling tits flop and slap together as we fuck.

At one point a woman jogger lets out a surprised ‘eep!’ As she comes across us. Hurrying off. Possibly to get a police officer.

I finish quick and we head back the way we came. Mom’s tits still out. My cum leaking down her legs.

“I really enjoyed our date.” Sophia sat down next to me on the low stone wall.

I was eating a quick lunch between classes.

“Me too.” I say around a mouth full of hamburger.

“When can we do it again?” She runs her fingers up my arm.

“Tonight good? You can come over and play with my mom.”

Her eyes flash with excitement. “Should I bring anything?”

“Whatever you want.” I tell her.

After school mom asks why. “I’m not enough for you?”

“I love you. And you will always be tops in my heart.” I tell her slowly stripping her clothes. “Whores make me happy. And more whores will make me even happier.” I tweak one of her nipples. “You want me to be happy don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.” She says almost sullenly.

I gently lift her chin. Looking deep in her eyes. “Do you?”

She thinks for a moment. Then nods her head. “Yes Brian. I want you to be happy. Even if that means helping you to collect a harem of whores.”

“Hmm, I like that. I want you to help. To be an important part of this project.” My fingers rub her pussy. “You should start looking around. Pick out the next girl. You will show her how to be a proper whore.”

I head up to take a shower. Soon my mother steps in behind me. Scrubbing my back.

After we dry off I have her put on a white babydoll negligee, and pink silk panties. They cover just over half her ass, and feel nice when I rub her there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.