A Walk in the Woods
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An unusual walk in the woods that fulfills all his fantasies. Is it real? Could it be a trap? He would be faced with some monumental decisions. (This story was hard to categorize with available choices.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   non-anthro   Nudism  

When we arrived at the new village, my chief guide was Lee-anah, or at least that’s the way I spelled what I heard her saying. She was every bit as accomplished as Dee-anah had been and all the females I had seen here were uniformly beautiful, as well as being very enjoyably naked. Based on the similarity and uniformity of appearance, their gene pool was pretty shallow and may have been a contributing factor to the infertility problem.

Now that I was widening the pool, our offspring might have more resistance to such problems. Speaking of gene pools, how would the fact that every being born in the coming generation would be half siblings affect things? I had only a general knowledge of genetics, but it seemed to be a recipe for disaster unless all the strictures about incest were baseless.

It seemed to me that we desperately needed some way to include more chromosomes in the mix. If we could find additional males to impregnate the other villages, my offspring could be disseminated throughout the other villages to mate with the offspring of the others.

The problem with that line of thinking was that all of the females in this village were looking for me to impregnate them and fully believed that I was the only male capable of doing so. Our extremely limited powers of communication made it very difficult to convey high level thoughts or to involve them in the resolution of the problem.

The main thing we had working for us was that there were only two villages that knew of my existence. As long as we kept it that way, I could be free to explore additional solutions as soon as I knocked up the females of this village.

Lee-anah had claimed the right to be the first to be impregnated by me when we had first arrived. “Day-vuh, Lee-anah phuque”, she let me know with very strong conviction. She intended to be the first one. It seemed important to her in the pecking order and apparently it elevated her status to be seen riding me long and hard every day until she caught. Only then did she relinquish her stud--me--to the general populace, for first cum, first served, service.

After our experience at the first village, we knew about how long it would take to get all the females pregnant, based on the length of my recovery time. By my standards, I was doing pretty well to be producing sperm two, three or four times a day over the weeks required to work my way through the entire village.

However, if we did it the same way here, it would take many weeks to take care of everyone. Then I had a brainstorm. I might not be able to get it up more than maybe four times a day, but each time I did, I produced enough wigglers to impregnate the entire countryside if they were only introduced to the correct egg at the correct time, assuming that things worked the same way here. Apparently, my assumption was good enough.

Lee-anah and her helpers scheduled the females according to their fertility, as they had done in the first village. The change we made was that one of them would capture my essence in her mouth, then attempt to inseminate several of her group by “snowballing” into their upturned uteri. Some wise guys insisted that it was only necessary for them to perform the act entirely orally, but I convinced them that my recovery rate was enhanced by my witnessing the transfer to the uterus.

Once we had adopted this method, someone (it might have been me) suggested that it would help my recovery if the non-fertile females were allowed to assist, so that I was surrounded by a sea of wonderfully naked, beautiful bodies entwined in tongue-to-uterus practice.

In what seemed like way too soon, the modified method produced 100% impregnation and there was no further call for my stud services. As soon as each female caught, their male was invited back into camp and the female was no longer available to me.

Even though Lee-anah had been the first to catch, she and I had developed a bond and she had no mate, so she remained with me, happily keeping my equipment in order until it would be time for her to retire. She and I had worked out a fair amount of understanding that was based on various measures of her reading my mind and my feeble gestures.

What I wanted to tell her was that we needed to find more males. I imagined a scenario in my mind that she could hopefully picture well enough to understand. I imagined the results of inbreeding as I had been taught them, including the exaggerations. She appeared to understand that the present crop of offspring would be unaffected, but succeeding generations would be more and more at risk.

Although I had no way to know in advance whether she fully comprehended what I wanted to do, I would simply observe her actions. As long as they fit within what I thought she should be doing, then I would assume that we had communicated.

The first fifteen or so villages we visited had no children under the age of ten, so we assumed that they had suffered the same virus as had the others. This was no good. We had to find other fertile males or I would be the father of the entire next generation. We were very careful to conceal her pregnancy to avoid questions and to avoid being trapped there until I had managed the impregnation of all.

On questioning an old male in the last village Lee-anah knew about, he mentioned to her that there had been a legend about people from across the sea, but he had no proof of the story and he was the only one we found who had heard it. He also told us that he knew of no more villages than the ones we had visited. As far as he knew, the current generation would be the last one. Lee-anah did her best to conceal the fact that I was an outlander.

I think he suspected something, but had nothing to gain by pursuing the question.

No one in the village had ever gone past the horizon in a boat. Those who had done so had never returned. It was unknown whether there were dangers that claimed their lives or whether they had simply become lost.

Lee-anah’s search for someone to aid us in attempting to explore the land beyond the horizon was fraught with defeat. Those who owned boats were too timid to risk them on a venture that had never been successful in their tribal history.

Lee-anah finally came up with a plan. She convinced me that the old male was very wise and that it would be best to include him in our planning. She was right. He wound up making the crucial suggestions that made the whole plan workable.

[Their conversation is reproduced here in English. At the time, I was not able to fully understand the entire plot, but later came to learn their language to an extent that they could fill me in on what had occurred.]

“As I understand it”, he said, “you have the means to make our females bear children, but you do not wish to do so because you would be the only father for the entire next generation. Is that so?”

Lee-anah replied, “Yes, Grandfather. Our friend from another land has told me that this will lead to problems in future generations if there are not enough different seeds available.”

The old male pondered this thought for a while, then came up with a very remarkable solution. “Why not have him impregnate some of the females, perhaps the ones closest to the end of their childbearing years? This will provide us with a backup in case my other plan does not bear fruit.”

“That sounds very reasonable, honored grandfather”, Lee-anah said she told the old male. “Then what is your other plan?”

“The two of you should take some of the younger females who are better able to travel and go in search of fertile men. When you find them, bring their seed home in the wombs of the females.”

“What an excellent suggestion, revered Sir, but we have already visited all the villages that we know of and none have young children. You have also told us that you know of no other villages.”

“Then you must go to the other side of the sea.”

“But you have told us that no one who attempted this has ever returned.”

“There are other explanations possible than that they died in the attempt.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. Perhaps they found a land that was far better than this one, but the journey was so difficult that the effort to return was not worth the risk.”

“I did not think of that. So, what do you suggest?”

“I suggest that we locate a suitable boat and choose a crew for you. It must be a large one that can hold food and supplies for a long voyage. Since we have no idea how long the voyage might be, there is no way to know how much food is enough. This will be a suicide mission, with no guarantee of success. If it is successful, you will have done a great service to our race and will be heralded as a heroine. If you do not succeed, then your child dies with you and so does your companion, whom I assume to be the father of your child.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.